+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's mine, bitch

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default It's mine, bitch

Okay so at work, I was hired part time to cover a girls shifts since she is in school, and I am also coverage for vacations and days off.
    So three weeks ago manager called me and asked if I could cover the next 3 fridays, I said of course and bryan scheduled his days off around it.

So a few days ago she asked if she could have one of my fridays , I told her I really needed the money since my car broke down, plus its xmas time and I have a baby, plus bryan took the day off, and we cant afford both of us to lose pay just so she can get a few hours. While all of that is true, my true reason is that shes always been a bitch to me, I came in to get my tips sunday and she threw them at me and turned around and walked away..and she never shows up for her shifts, she always calls in anyway, last week she didnt show up because her roommate had to work and she was watching her daughter for her..WTF!?!? Shouldnt her roommate be the one to call in? wth...
    okay so anyway, after that I had a couple days off,

I went into work today and there was this really nasty letter i wont type it all but it was pretty much saying "I know you think you need the money but im more important and Im going above your head and asking the manager to give me your shifts (fuck you)"
    I was so pissed, so I gave the letter to managment and they thought exactly what I did, "too fucking bad, if you cant show up for your shifts you cant have someone elses"

SO then another tender comes in tonight and was like "shes entitled to that, I mean in the name of fairness"
    come on people, life isn't fair, if life was fair, I wouldn't have half the health problems I do, id have insurance at least, my car wouldnt have broken down, id be able to pay my bills, and id weigh about 50lbs less than I do. lol
    THEN, OOOOH THen he says "and you should understand having to stay home to watch a baby"
    yeah, hes right, MY BABY!!!!! jesus christ, theres family leave for that, im legally entitled to it lol.

SO should I really feel bad about not giving this girl my friday?

Default Re: It's mine, bitch

It feels good to be nice. But don't waste your time being kind to someone like that. If she'd fuck you over and go over your head to steal money from you, shifts from you then she does not deserve your kindness. Just my opinion.

thankyou, I mean, ive always been nice to her, but im not gonna bend over backwards

Exactly, then don't. You can't make everyone happy and some people are just going to ALWAYS be assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Exactly, then don't. You can't make everyone happy and some people are just going to ALWAYS be assholes.
    i know., those fuckers

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

fuck 'er. do what you need to do to for you. worry about number one first, then feel bad about ppl that can't take care of themselves.

K

i dunno, if somebody threw my tips at me... ohnononononononono...

don't feel bad at all...

here's what you do, write out her name, and put it in your shoe. so that you're "stepping on her", just try it out, and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly

here's what you do, write out her name, and put it in your shoe. so that you're "stepping on her", just try it out, and see what happens.
    awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    youve been reading voodoo for dummies again havent ya

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

haha seriously fuck this girl. you worry about you. hasn't she ever heard that life isn't fair? what the fuck.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I'd say sting the wank up and beat her with a wiffleball bat

like you dont Need that money ,,>and she thinks its hers anayways id be tellin her to find a job she can make her own hrs too ,,like shes doing now......

+ Reply to Thread