+ Reply to Thread

Thread: have you ever haD TO deal with the law?

YouMakeMeWanna000's Avatar Member

Default have you ever haD TO deal with the law?

yes. Well I'm a runaway (was) and me and my fiance got caught. and now hes in jail, and im just kinda in a bad line...oh well...i love him

nausiatingpain's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: have you ever haD TO deal with the law?

I got arrested for drunk driving but plea-bargained it down to careless driving because my blood alcohol count was well under the legal limit. It still cost me over a grand to fight it though, and my car was impounded for 12 hours. Cops here are nazis.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nausiatingpain
    I got arrested for drunk driving but plea-bargained it down to careless driving because my blood alcohol count was well under the legal limit. It still cost me over a grand to fight it though, and my car was impounded for 12 hours. Cops here are nazis.
    poor car :p

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

my lasy day in highschool I got pulled over for doing 120 in a 60..for americans that's kilometers...whihc is crazy enough in a station waggon anyhow a nieghbour of ours who was a well respecte dlawyer talked it down to 117 whihc meant ididn't loose my liscence but all my saved up cash went to the fine whihc was nearly 400 dollars canadian, i could have aslo done jail time. I nearly didn't get teh ticket becasue by the time the cop caught me I was in the driveway, My mother apeared and she is alil hellrasing Ukaranin women so the cop knew iwas already in shit but my mom insisted I pay the price, so I toook my brow beating form the judge in court and paid my fine. I have beenc aught drinking in public....yadda yadda yadda.....seriously though I am nice guy!!!! honest...your mom would love me

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I've had several run ins with the "law", in Florida. Luckily my mom's dad was a pretty nifty police detective back in the day and more than twice I played up being his grandkid. But I've been oput after curefew, caught drinking under-age been in the wrong place at the wrong time when some one set fire to the back lot behind the complex and the cops came to the apt I was in to see what the kid who lived there had to do with it. The worst though was prolly the shoplifting charge. Mostly cause A) I didn't do it and 2) I couldn't talk my way out if it. I'd been in a record shop in a mall lugging my back pack around. I set it down (half open for easy access to my wallet) plucked a casset from a top shelf, put it back, picked up my bag and made to walk out the door. The alarms went off and the guy made me dump out my bag on the counter. A copy of a cd I already owned tumbled out on top. HTey made me sit there for an hour and a half till the cop got there, (which I found out since is highly illegal). My parents were out of town and wouldn't be back till late. I ended up at a place called Crosswinds (couldn't put me in jail) and since i wasn't actually being admitted to the place, I was stuck in the lobby for 6 hrs till my parents got back. Awful. Absolutly Awful. Managed to keep my nose clean since I hit Cali though.
    K

I've had some "encounters with the popo...mainly for street racing...shoplifting...uuummm...arson but I manage to get out of that...and illegal possesion of alchol...oh and i got arrested for picking a stupid fucking coin out of a well thingy in the mall...it was nicaraugan

Mother Superior

I have only had one run in with the police and hopefully that is the last. This happened in 1992, but it's still like yesterday. A friend of mine and I went to score some coke in Detroit, like we always did, we had a little system we used to use with our dealer. He would put the coke in the pay phone slot, where the change falls out, and we would go up to the phone and act if we were using it, and put the money in the slot and retrieve the highables. Well, unforunately, these 2 guys, we didnt even know were in the process of robbing a store and running from tons of police just a few blocks away. I was in the car and my friend was at the pay phone getting our stuff, when this car comes up on the curb and we are surrounded by helicopters and about 10 police cars in a matter of seconds. I was just watching, I couldn't believe we got caught up in someone else's bullshit. We pay for our drugs, not scam or rip off liquor stores. Anyway, the cops search my friend, I believe she hid the coke on her person, they just didn't find it, so while I sat in jail she smoked all night. They proceeded to come up to the car and start to hassle me. They searched the car and found drug paraphernalia. So, off I go to jail, it wasn't even my car or my works. This is the best part, my friend drove away, completely free. I fought it and had it expunged off of my record, cost me 700.00 though, for a lawyer. Yes, I was committing a crime under U.S. laws, and I went to jail for it but I think drug laws are bullshit for the most part. It needs to be legalized to start paying some of this countries fucking debts.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

"It needs to be legalized to start paying some of this countries fucking debts."
    Hear here! If we can have a coked up baseball commisioner in the white house I see no reason why the sale of drugs can't be regulated and taxed just like perscription pills and alcohol. There would be less crowding in prisons, free up cops to something worth while and would effectively bleach the shallow end of the gene pool. On top of all those plusses, if it was regulated there would be fewer "gang fights" and fewer deaths due to impure stock. The teen usage would drop immensely after about a year because it would no longer be "rebellious" and "cool". And the money pouring into the coffers would certainly help eliminate "war" debt, we'd be in the black economically. Think of all the jobs it would create, there goes your unemployment rate. I don't know why They are so dead set against it...
    K

I was in a biker bar one night with a bunch of friends...Some guys came in and started raising hell...Messing with our women...They were jsut Waaay too drunk....

One of them squared off with me and I broke a pool cue across his face...And beat the shit outa him with what was left...

I was arested and charged with assault...I got it droped to self defence...
    Some other friends of mine were in the same boat...and didnt hire a lawyer...one went to jail for assault with a weapon...I was smart and knew what kinda shit I was in...

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

I was busted for threatening someone when I was younger and was charged with a class 6 felony. My court date was 6 months later but it felt like I was on trial every damn night. It really sucks that I had to wait that long because it gave my imagination plenty of time to play the "what if" game. I was so glad for the day in court and in the end I had to take a law class with kids my age who had some pretty funny stories, including a 15 year old carjacker, another kid that mooned his teacher and a 18 year old that hit a bicyclist with his truck.

memorydream's Avatar Sage

I've gone to court a few times, nothing really major. When you stare at judges with respect, desparation and that tired look of a poor man, they usually back away in fear. I love to give cops that look of: "Do you know you give me no hope?"

ShaedeDesire's Avatar Junior Member

I think the closest run-in I've had with the law was last year. I was driving home after an 11 hour working day. It was 3:30 in the morning, and my eyes were so heavy I could barely see. I was doing the best I could. Fortunately, there was no one else on the road. Except the police. I couldn't read my speedometer (or even my gas gauge for that matter), so I was just trying to drive what felt about right. Obviously what I felt was right, was very wrong. The cop turned his lights and siren on. The only problem was...I had my music cranked up load enough to wake the dead to help me stay awake. I didn't hear his sirens at all. I didn't know he was behind me until 3 blocks later when I came to a stop light. Then I saw the lights...still didn't hear the siren. At that point though...I though he had just started following me. I pulled off...not wanting any trouble. As I pulled into the gas station..."backup" arrived. About 4 other squad cars pulled in around me. At this point I was thinking..."Holy fuck! What did I do?!" I tried to explain the officer who had pulled me what had happened, but he was hearing none of it. Fortunately, one of my fathers friends is a cop, and recognized the description of my car and liscence plate on the radio. Even more lucky...he outranked the officer that pulled me...so all I ended up with was a speeding ticket. That wasn't too great, but it beat doing time for evasion. I was able to opt for driving school, so it didn't put points against my insurance either.

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

Few times but nothing big. Few bigger cases but then I have been one of the victims.
    Only thing that has got into my records is when I was 16 and I had made false id that I were 21years old. Well I used em long and very often ( I were a bit drink addict then ). They knew me very good in the local liquerstore and didn't ask my id anymore when I bought booz. But once when I bought some booz for myself and my friend the security men saw that I gave it to my friends who were under age. Well they called the cops and told me I were going to jail. My luck was that it took 2hours for the cops to come there and that time I had gotten rid of those false id. And for my luck they hadn't asked my id this time either so I just told those cops that I were under age and it was their falt for selling me booz. And of course I told them I never had any false id or anything. The police men got pritty angry to the liquerstore salesman for selling that young booz. All that I got was fine of illegal possesion of alchol.
    But the worse thing definetly was that they took all my booz

Quote Originally Posted by ShaedeDesire
    I think the closest run-in I've had with the law was last year. I was driving home after an 11 hour working day. It was 3:30 in the morning, and my eyes were so heavy I could barely see. I was doing the best I could. Fortunately, there was no one else on the road. Except the police. I couldn't read my speedometer (or even my gas gauge for that matter), so I was just trying to drive what felt about right. Obviously what I felt was right, was very wrong. The cop turned his lights and siren on. The only problem was...I had my music cranked up load enough to wake the dead to help me stay awake. I didn't hear his sirens at all. I didn't know he was behind me until 3 blocks later when I came to a stop light. Then I saw the lights...still didn't hear the siren. At that point though...I though he had just started following me. I pulled off...not wanting any trouble. As I pulled into the gas station..."backup" arrived. About 4 other squad cars pulled in around me. At this point I was thinking..."Holy fuck! What did I do?!" I tried to explain the officer who had pulled me what had happened, but he was hearing none of it. Fortunately, one of my fathers friends is a cop, and recognized the description of my car and liscence plate on the radio. Even more lucky...he outranked the officer that pulled me...so all I ended up with was a speeding ticket. That wasn't too great, but it beat doing time for evasion. I was able to opt for driving school, so it didn't put points against my insurance either.
    Similar story only a little scarier:

Rob and I had been up for something like three days straight going to wrestling shows in Orlando and the Nightmoves Awards in Tampa. We're on our way home and I'm half passed out in the passenger seat of this fairly new caddillac and Rob's in pretty much the same state doing like 30-35 o nthe high way and hitting the rumble strip every 20 yrds or so. We pull off at our exit and notice that there are like 3 cop cars and a hiway patrol car behind us. we pull in to the 7-11 and we sit still. Rob looks in the side view and sees that one of the local cops has a gun drawn and pointed kinda down at our tire. He whispers this to me and suddenly we are both wide awake. The cop asks Rob to get out of the car and put his ahnds where they can see them. In the mean time another local cop and another highway patrol car pulls up. Here we are thinking that our car matches the description of like a known murderer or something, maybe a pimp (hey, its a caddy!). So Rob's standing there with his hands up and the cop waves this lil red light infront of his face and tells him to follow the light with his eyes. Rob's eyes stutter a bit and the cop's all like "You're on something, what kinda drugs you on boy?". And Rob's all "I'm just really tired, I'm three blocks from home (well, we were!) I'm just trying to go home."
    The cop's just settling in for another round of busting Rob's balls and the Highway patrol man steps up. He takes the little light wand from the cop and does the same thing. "Nah, this kid's just over tired. Lemme see you're license son. well says here you live about fifteen miles east of here. How's that three blocks?"
    "We just moved. You're welcome to follow me home I live less than a mile that way. (points)" They let us off with a warning and fine for not getting our adress changed. But it was still scary as fuck.
    K

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

My family is full of cops, which means they could look up my record anytime they want to see if ive been up to anything. So i deal with it on a fairly regular basis

I hate Cops!

I reported the stuff that was done to me, when I was 15 or 16, in the year 2000.
    They almost arrest ME and sent ME to juvinile hall for that. (Bah, scrag flopping, fething cops!) Same stuff happened every time I told them. not to take me to a foster home or to a better place, or child care stuff, but to lock ME up! Filthy, dun crumping, smag fruggers!

In june or july this year, they made me have a hearing for sexual harassement, which I was proven innocent of, but It still makes me hate cops more.

Cops suck, and have sucked since at least 1985 and back!

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

all the time but every damn time i got out of it.... i haven't gotten in trouble since i turned 18.. so past year i haven't yet...

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

a few times...... shoplifting, breaking and entering... didnt do that one...long story, hmmmmm I guess thats it

+ Reply to Thread