+ Reply to Thread

Thread: webspace

Default webspace

does anyone know of any good webhosting services with minamal advertising?
    Im trying to get a site up for my band and I cant afford the fees for no advertising atm...

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: webspace

www.web1000.com really good free hosting and then you can get yourself a web address from www.tk which is yummy too!

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

i have been looking myself... i want my own domain.... but i cant really work with frontpage that great.. and in HTML i can only do limited livejournal and ******* overrides...... but free ones with low ads is a rarity...

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Frontpage is pretty easy once you do a few good tutorials actually. I'm partial to Dreamweaver myself but If I come across some good Frontpage tutorials I'll send em along.

well i have never tried anything else i thogut frontpage would be a little easier then Dreamweaver but i have never used Dreamweaver.. maybe i should get it and see what it can do and if its any harder or easier

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Vempyrik
    well i have never tried anything else i thogut frontpage would be a little easier then Dreamweaver but i have never used Dreamweaver.. maybe i should get it and see what it can do and if its any harder or easier
    It's come a long way in terms of ease of use. You can go as code happy or design focused as you want. The tutorials that come with it are pretty well thought out if a bit long winded. Still it's a better program to use and much more powerful. You can get what's in your head and into reality much faster...plus it's community is massive so you can always find online tutorials, tips, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    It's come a long way in terms of ease of use. You can go as code happy or design focused as you want. The tutorials that come with it are pretty well thought out if a bit long winded. Still it's a better program to use and much more powerful. You can get what's in your head and into reality much faster...plus it's community is massive so you can always find online tutorials, tips, etc.
    well i would like a kickass desgin i made myself in photoshot.. so i would probably like design happy over codes...

+ Reply to Thread