+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I wana start a secret society

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default I wana start a secret society

I am 100% serious about this to, ive toyed with the idea before with friends but i think it would be cool to have like a real Secret club with lots of members and cool gathering places like the stone masons. I havent worked out most of the details but i think it can be done if i buy liek a space in town like an lod restaurant or somethin and convert it into a lodge for gatherigs. So far the only thing holding me back is lack of interest from people i know

DeviantMommy's Avatar Mac Town down!

Default Re: I wana start a secret society

Ok,so you've got your gathering place,you've got your members...what do you do w/ them? What is the basis of this society? Do we all get together and throw deli meat at eachother? Or study astronomy? Or have group orgies..or what? I think that would be a good starting point..just a thought.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

yeah you need a bunch of people to get that sort of thing going. Try making it based on the occult, then youll draw people like flies.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

secret societies are cool, I've always wanted to start one, except I'd just use occult stuff as a disguise for the suckers who gotta pay for the stuff the inner circle does for instance____________ (insert activity).

Oh wait I did do that, everyone went insane though and left me with a mess to clean up. I did warn them.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I had some friends in school who were really into exploring the tunnels under the campus and seeing how many buildings we could get into. Some member of our group got into pretty much every building on the main campus . . . except Skull & Bones. They had the coolest architecture too.

dirty_lil_bitch's Avatar Member

thats a really cool idea actually. if i knew you /and or lived by you i would join depending on what it is.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I want in, as long as I can still have the bologna in my left shoe...

Cause it makes me funny

Yeah, I tend to think about such things from an engineering standpoint. Groups come together through common interest, and groups become exclusive to keep people who have the interest but not the right social status out of the group. Groups become secretive because somebody doesn't want them to be meeting.

So, lets start with an interest we all share that is shared by other people who aren't good enough to be like us, but it has to be something that is not acceptable on a wide scale.

+ Reply to Thread