+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your last Mod.

MrGoff's Avatar Member

Default Your last Mod.

I had my hand tattooed last night, got the misfits skull on my right hand. It made my think. What was your last body mod? and how long ago was it?

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default Re: Your last Mod.

I got "glitter rimjob" tattood in pink cursive on the front side of my wrist about 2 months ago

;P

does accidental drilling of the hand with a dremel because i wasnt paying attention count?

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

i just got a tattoo on my tummy like 3 weeks ago

Poppy's Avatar Member

My nose pierced about 2 weeks ago and stretched out a gage or two last week.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hahaa ummm... i got my ears pierced for teh second time when i was about 11...
    thinking about getting a job (preferably from home) to save up for my little pixie tattooooo and maybe another small tattoo for my son... (not ON him haha.. on meee ) but i dunno what to get for him.

DeviantMommy's Avatar Mac Town down!

My last was my twin cats on my shoulderblades...they will soon be joined by a paniced fishie in a bowl. Also,I'm planning to do a high labret (is there a term for that? Is it still a labret or a centered lipring or what?),very soon and was thinking about stretching my septum to a 10 from a 14g..may be a 12 actually,just never tried it,but I bet it would fit...Anyhow,was just wondering if anyone had any experiance w/ stretching a septum,is it very painful?I've never stretched anything before. And how long does it usually take to be comfortably stretched,no irritation?

aXa's Avatar Senior Member

mine would be the ed hardy knockoff/copy on my collarbones that i got done about 2 and a half years back at a convention. i went there thinking he would be working at it but it turned out that he was just a guest speaker. it was one of his pieces that appeared in the book, "modern primitives."

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

mine would be the piece down my side........... can't afford the one I want right now.................

Some piercing in my ear .. called it "Purverse"

Twas painful. Would love a tattoo but I'm saving to move to England.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I got an ink of a dead bird on my ankle about a month ago. most likely on thursday I'm going to get another leg piece of a T-rex fighting a pegasus.

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

my navel piercing but im getting a spider tattooed on my foot next tuesday.

poison's Avatar Senior Member

*cries* i haven't had anything done since my tattoo on my lower back 2 years ago.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Both nipples pierced.

MrGoff's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeviantMommy
    thinking about stretching my septum to a 10 from a 14g..may be a 12 actually,just never tried it,but I bet it would fit...Anyhow,was just wondering if anyone had any experiance w/ stretching a septum,is it very painful?I've never stretched anything before. And how long does it usually take to be comfortably stretched,no irritation?
    I've stretched my septum from 14ga now I'm up to a 2ga it takes time, go slow. Don't jump gages, and you will get there soon. Remember its not a race! I sometimes find that its a lot nicer to do in a hot shower may be not as clean. But the warmth will loosen up the skin and tissue. Wash your hands and nose with an Antimicrobial soap (like SATIN). With sterile 316LVM steel or titanium Jewelry. Nicely slip it in. (rings work real well for this) If it dose not go. You my wont to wait a little. and wear some thing a little heaver (like a Circular Barbell) in 14ga for a little wile. If you don't rush it it will not take long to fill comfortable. Kinda like 1 to 2 weeks. Sea Salt soaks help speed this up. 4 teasp. to 1gal. distilled water. pore in to small cup and warm up. Not to hot! And soak for 10 to 15 min. 2 times a day.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

soak your nose in salt water... but dont drown. breathe thru the mouth!!

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

arrrrgh, all this talk is making me want my half sleeve even more! ahhh, if only I didn't have car insurance...... ah well. The very last thing i got was my nose pierced almost a year ago.

+ Reply to Thread