+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vogue!!!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Vogue!!!

So my pics are going to be in Vogue!! I just got an email from Conde Nast!! AH! This is the Marquis cover shoot I just did in Germany, which will be in Skin Two as well as The Ascot Campaign for hat designer Nigel Rayment!!! So excited! It will be one of these photos:

http://www.skintwo.com/wordpress/200...scot/#more-176

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Vogue!!!

That is a pretty crazy hat! Your tattoos look awesome in that latex as well!

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    That is a pretty crazy hat! Your tattoos look awesome in that latex as well!
    Thank you!

The designer GAVE me this hat! Is this the greatest hat in the world? Yes, that dress is great, totally see through but the tattoo almost looks like part of the dress. I had so much fun in Germany, what a beautiful place! I stayed in a castle. And Germany was a lot less expensive than NYC or London, the castle was less than $100.00 a night, and the food was gourmet! I paid about $20.00 for a gourmet dinner in Germany in a castle... And it is so peaceful and green there. Just like a fairy tale. It was the best trip I have ever had.

Peter W. Czernich was great to work with too, and he had the best stylist and makeup person, etc... They put together the outfits.

The other photos came out great too, I did nine different outfits during a two day shoot. Just great stuff. I hope Peter uses all the pics in Marquis!

Congrats, Jennifer. I think my fav's the first. Though, they are all kickin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    Congrats, Jennifer. I think my fav's the first. Though, they are all kickin'.
    Thank you Lady Alias! Yes, the first photo is the one that the hat designer picked...

There are SO many good ones, just about every photo came out fabulous, so I don't even know which is the best one.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

crazy!!! i like it! the tattoos totally look like part of the dress, but its awesome

GrayTheCreature's Avatar Groovy Dead Thing

Sweet. I want that hat. Not that I could pull it off, but I'd sure try. Congrats!

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

Absolutely beautiful! I think he framed you well.

wow! i'd forgotten that you'd gone over there... a german castle, and everything huh?

sounds like you had alot of fun, and you look stunning in those pictures... you usually do dammit.

glad you had such a great time MJ!

Thank you all!!! I wish I could post all the pics from the shoot, there are some BLUE ones, blue hair with vintage silk top hat, all BLUE corset, latex, super cool, kind of like Johnny Depp/Manson Alice In Wonderland thing. I am trying to figure out how to make a little web page...

Every outfit looked like a completely different person, different wigs, hats, colors. I look like about nine different people. Maybe characters in some odd opiate fairytale in Germany... !!!

I will try to figure out a way to post them. Kind of a computer bimbo here and the pictures are so big they crash my computer! But what the hell!

That is a awesome hat.. i have to agree. Congrats on Vogue hun!

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Yay! Congrats! Which issue of Vogue? I'll have to take a gander at it when it comes out.

I still think your chest piece is one of my favorite tattoos, ever.

I thought you already had a web page?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alias
    I thought you already had a web page?
    I do, but the webmistress has gone sort of ballistic on me (can you say, maybe JEALOUS) and she won't speak to me or put anything on my website!!! Ever since I got back from Germany and started to get press... Heh! Heh!!!

And my other website, it is really hard to communicate with the people there...

But I will post the Vogue thing as soon as I get it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessBill
    Yay! Congrats! Which issue of Vogue? I'll have to take a gander at it when it comes out.

I still think your chest piece is one of my favorite tattoos, ever.
    Thank you! I know, it really goes well with the hat. The photographer even commented on the fact that the tattoo looked a lot like the hat design. Maybe that's why the hat designer picked me.

Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite
    Absolutely beautiful! I think he framed you well.

Thank you Exquisite! Still waiting to meet you in NYC for our burnt martinis!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

My wife subscribes to the UK Vogue, so I'll see if it's in ours.

Just got New York Magazine!!! Yahoo!! I sent them this very professional press kit with three photo CD's, a very nice press release, and a print out of one photo...

So they are going to do a layout on "The New Face Of Royal Ascot"! I sent them a bunch of photos, not sure which ones they will use!!! This is great!

Not sure when the British Vogue is coming out, the hat designer is supposed to be interviewed but he is out of the country, so hopefully he will get it together. British Vogue would be REALLY good press for him...

OH I checked and there are Royal Ascot tickets available for Ladies Day. Let's go!! Anyone in the UK want to go to Ladies Day at Royal Ascot?

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

cool pics that's one of the nicest tattoos Ive seen in some time now... very unique

+ Reply to Thread