+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: post your rant here

Default Re: post your rant here

Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider
    I'm not just talking about having nobody, I'm talking about people treating you when you're politely starting a conversation with them as if you're panhandling.
    oh yeah? oh yeah?

well, i ain't talkin' about people politely startin' no conversations... i'm talkin' about people who sit around acting bored pretending there's no one to date because because they're too cool for school to go out and politely start a conversation with somebody...(as in "Oh *gasp* somebody might actually say 'hi' back, or tell me to fuck off... oh horrible!")

maybe if you altered your approach a little... i dunno, keep the trench coat closed? or just wear some pants next time?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'm not just talking about having nobody, I'm talking about people treating you when you're politely starting a conversation with them as if you're panhandling.
    What is it you're looking for from these women? Be specific.

OEC

EasyRider's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    What is it you're looking for from these women? Be specific.

OEC
    Somebody to kick back with who likes riding on the back of a motorcycle, having a good laugh in watchin a couple of vids or out shootin' pool or goin to a club, and the usual hugging, sex, light bondage and spanking.

I'm not a complicated guy. I'm not looking for a cook, housemaid, mother or life coach, yeah?

Somebody to kick back with who likes riding on the back of a motorcycle, having a good laugh in watchin a couple of vids or out shootin' pool or goin to a club, and the usual hugging, sex, light bondage and spanking.

I'm not a complicated guy. I'm not looking for a cook, housemaid, mother or life coach, yeah?
    So a g/f essentially? I'd be a bit more non-chalant about that. Women (and men) can generally sense what your agenda is. It may make you seem a bit desperate to just approach people like that.

OEC

So a g/f essentially? I'd be a bit more non-chalant about that. Women (and men) can generally sense what your agenda is. It may make you seem a bit desperate to just approach people like that.

OEC
    Well, OEC, the thing is - if I was in a bar, walking up to wimins and trying to pick them up, I'd understand it. I'm talking about simply being a human being and trying to be lightly conversational with the people you run into.

People here are quite unfriendly.

Well, OEC, the thing is - if I was in a bar, walking up to wimins and trying to pick them up, I'd understand it. I'm talking about simply being a human being and trying to be lightly conversational with the people you run into.

People here are quite unfriendly.
    Where exactly u are? You mentioned Seattle? Or are u on The Sound? Where are u from originally?

OEC

South Sound. Seattle area... close to Fife. I'm from the East Coast, where people aren't quite so hostile.

South Sound. Seattle area... close to Fife. I'm from the East Coast, where people aren't quite so hostile.
    ah I understand. When I came to Pittsburgh, I used to get nervous when people were "overly friendly". It's a different social dynamic. I'm from the Bay Area. Dunno. You might try something interest-specific. It will come naturally once u find someone with a similar attunement. I don't know specifically what your interests are, but you might try finding a group/event where people with similar interests convene.

OEC

Well, based on the fact I come here, I dig the alternative and biker communities.
    But it's rather hard to start a conversation with someone in a darkened club over VNV Nation being pounded through speakers.

And besides, go to a place like that, you know as well as I do women cluster in packs and wingman each other.

Well, based on the fact I come here, I dig the alternative and biker communities.
    But it's rather hard to start a conversation with someone in a darkened club over VNV Nation being pounded through speakers.

And besides, go to a place like that, you know as well as I do women cluster in packs and wingman each other.
    That sounds more like a "meat market" situation. I was thinking of something more low-key.

OEC

And I dunno, it's not like I'm pickin up milk and Earl Grey down at the Safeway and bump into a girl like Scar13 or Voltaire kickin around and be waiting in line with her and get into a discussion of Kierkegaarde and end up happily waving to each other and meeting for coffee later.

That sounds more like a "meat market" situation. I was thinking of something more low-key.

OEC
    I don't dig meat markets either.

the Japanese have this strange idea.

Say you're like Scar, and you dig being spanked, but you can't find a guy that's into seriously warming a nice milk colored pair of pert female buttocks.

You program this into some specific software into your cellphone. And then when you're close to someone compatible, it rings. And you can sort of look over and see whose phone is ringing, and see if you dig said person, and you can start from there.

I'm not sayin I'm a fetishist, I'm just sayin I'm not a "normal" person and finding people of like minds is tricky. If I wanted a picket fence and to pick up whatever the next trend is, life'd be gravy.

the Japanese have this strange idea.

Say you're like Scar, and you dig being spanked, but you can't find a guy that's into seriously warming a nice milk colored pair of pert female buttocks.

You program this into some specific software into your cellphone. And then when you're close to someone compatible, it rings. And you can sort of look over and see whose phone is ringing, and see if you dig said person, and you can start from there.

I'm not sayin I'm a fetishist, I'm just sayin I'm not a "normal" person and finding people of like minds is tricky. If I wanted a picket fence and to pick up whatever the next trend is, life'd be gravy.
    I don't know what to say. My general attunement is just too indifferent publicwise. My experience was the opposite moving east.

OEC

I don't know what to say. My general attunement is just too indifferent publicwise. My experience was the opposite moving east.

OEC
    I guess I just keep on keepin' on. But it is irritating when you go up to someone to ask the time or something and the general assumption is you're about to ask her out. No, I just don't own a watch.

*shakes head*

That would segue into my second rant which basically discusses how yeah, I understand you're sick of guys asking you out, but if we all sat around waiting for you to come ask us out, we'd be waiting until we were drawing social security.

I don't think this site needs that much bile, though.

Rant damn you RANT!!!!

this thread is for ranting, and ranting is what this thread is for... if you cannot rant, but instead wish to discuss things in a reasonable manner, with composed people...well...well...well... then may i suggest you start a thread called "starting polite conversations"?

c'mon, you've got a rant inside you, you just admitted it.... let's see some biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!!!!!

gah!!! no wonder those chicks think you're a panhandler!!!!

trotter did it, trotter laid out a lovely hate filled rant, truely it made my indonesian chile pepper eyeball rubbing comments burn like shame in my nostril cavities.... be like trotter, rant like trotter...

c'mon tell us how you want to hump the legs of every PVC shrinkwrapped hunny in those humid damp clubs of yours till they take you home, feed you milkbones, whack you with a rolled up newspaper, and then rub your nose it...

...that's what we want to hear, a RAAAAAAANT!!!!!

c'mon man, Rant like the Ulitmate Warrior on a Meth'n'Roid fueled cookoobird shouting binge!!!

i want RANTS, not some sorry ass convo about how it's hard to meet people...

hey, get this, the next time you meet a hot lil' mama, you want to take you home, dress up like little miss muffet, and paddle your curds, and whey over her tuffet, why don't you try sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiding on up to her, and laying down one king hell, loony toon, straight from the son of charles manson RANT on her... convince her that the Universal Product Code is an aryan conspiracy to trick jews into eating pork, which will nullify their anti-gravity powers, and allow the hollow earther nazi saucer people to dominate the ufo wars, since we obviously know that rabbis can easily shoot down nazi flying saucers with the Yahweh Bolts they only fire out of their beards at night... it's all true, you saw it with your own two eyes!!! hey, are they calling you a liar? a psychotic?

well, at least they won't be bored complaining that there's 'no one to date' nope, they'll be complaining about the wingnuts they have to fend off on a daily basis...

...anyway, it's your turn to rant now...

GO!

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Y'know what bugs me? People who distract me from ranting by making me laugh.

I FUCKING HATE ACORN NUTS.

You can't get a goddamn socket on the fucking things, and they always have clearance issues with other shit. I can't just undo my fucking tappets, for example, I have to fuckin take the engine bolt out just to get a wrench on the tappet acorn nuts. I mean, what the fuck?

They look stupid anyway. Why would someone go to the time and trouble of wasting valuable metal? Give me a spike shaped nut any fucking day.

aaaah the sounds of sweet vitriol...

thank you.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    Rant damn you RANT!!!!

this thread is for ranting, and ranting is what this thread is for... if you cannot rant, but instead wish to discuss things in a reasonable manner, with composed people...well...well...well... then may i suggest you start a thread called "starting polite conversations"?

c'mon, you've got a rant inside you, you just admitted it.... let's see some biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!!!!!

gah!!! no wonder those chicks think you're a panhandler!!!!

trotter did it, trotter laid out a lovely hate filled rant, truely it made my indonesian chile pepper eyeball rubbing comments burn like shame in my nostril cavities.... be like trotter, rant like trotter...

c'mon tell us how you want to hump the legs of every PVC shrinkwrapped hunny in those humid damp clubs of yours till they take you home, feed you milkbones, whack you with a rolled up newspaper, and then rub your nose it...

...that's what we want to hear, a RAAAAAAANT!!!!!

c'mon man, Rant like the Ulitmate Warrior on a Meth'n'Roid fueled cookoobird shouting binge!!!

i want RANTS, not some sorry ass convo about how it's hard to meet people...

hey, get this, the next time you meet a hot lil' mama, you want to take you home, dress up like little miss muffet, and paddle your curds, and whey over her tuffet, why don't you try sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiding on up to her, and laying down one king hell, loony toon, straight from the son of charles manson RANT on her... convince her that the Universal Product Code is an aryan conspiracy to trick jews into eating pork, which will nullify their anti-gravity powers, and allow the hollow earther nazi saucer people to dominate the ufo wars, since we obviously know that rabbis can easily shoot down nazi flying saucers with the Yahweh Bolts they only fire out of their beards at night... it's all true, you saw it with your own two eyes!!! hey, are they calling you a liar? a psychotic?

well, at least they won't be bored complaining that there's 'no one to date' nope, they'll be complaining about the wingnuts they have to fend off on a daily basis...

...anyway, it's your turn to rant now...

GO!
    thank you buster! I was about to start ranting about thread jacking.... I hate that shit, and it pisses me right the fuck off..... if you're not angry get the fuck out of here. this is not the whine and cry thread.
    *starts breaking things*
    RAAAAAAWWRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do apologize, in my advancing age I find myself more wont to do something about shit rather than rant, however, I'm a sucker for a request from a beautful girl so let me rephrase that

GODDAMN IT TO CUNTING FUCK
    WHY IS THERE NOT SOME GORGEOUS LIGHTLY OILED SPANKING FETISHIST COCKRIDING ME LIKE HER CERVIX ITCHES LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER, HER NORMALLY MILK WHITE PERT ASS CHEEKS GLOWING RED FROM THE RULER SPANKING I JUST GAVE HER, REVERSE COWGIRL WHILE I'M GRABBING HER TITS FROM BEHIND?

EITHER I GET SOME PALE, TATTOOED, YOUNG AND DYED-ANIME-COLORED HAIRED HONEY BLOWING ME FOR ALL SHE'S WORTH BY WEDNESDAY, OR THE NEXT DOUCHEBAG THAT PISSES ME OFF WILL BE ABLE TO USE HIS FOREHEAD AS A WAX CAST TO MAKE REPLICAS OF THE RINGS ON MY RIGHT FIST.

Better?

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

i just paid $80 to see NIN.
    trent had a big tantrum cos someone yelled something out out during a quieter song, he then played 1 more song and left the stage 20 minutes earlier than he was supposed to finish.
    what a pathetic little man who cant take a tiny bit of shit off the one member of the crowd, i think its time for trent to retire and do soundtracks if he cant take a bit of heckling. who does he think he is, a fucking drill instructor, punish the whole crowd for the actions of one. we paid to see them play therefore they are employed by the crowd to do a show, we did not pay to be in their rock god presence and worship them
    fucking rockstar wankers

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

maybe he should loosen up and start using drugs again. his music was deffinetly better when he was high. let's be honest aolt of his last album was extremely lacking, anmd I hear his new one is even worse.

fuck those spoiled rotten rockstar pieces of shite!

Motherfucker. I Haaaaate when I wake up at 8 Fucking AM! I don't want to see the fucking sun. Now what?? I go to some Cafe and sit in the corner with my Ipod on and some jackass will see fit to try to talk at me anyways! I swear I'm not gonna fucking shower til I smell like a crack addict who bathes in the Porta-Potty. Speak to me then Beeeeyaaaaaatch, ya can't!

OEC

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

goddamnit J...Im still just spitting mad. stop telling everyone my bizness. If i wanted people to know what the fuck happend to me or what im doing i would fucking tell them myself.. the first time you did this and fucked everything up i told you to mind your bizness. The second time i told you to stop fucking telling people shit about me...again if i want someone to know the details of my life i will goddamn tell them myself. Im sick of getting phone calls and emails saying they heard from you that i was in the hospital or that I was depressed or whatever. Its not cuz you're concerned its cuz you have a big fuckin mouth.
    and then this last thing. Im still fuckin pissed that you told that stupid dirty fuckin whore about the whole MDS thing. you know i hate that bitch. the only fuckin bitch i actually hate and you have her all up in my bizness. I don't want my name even in that bitches mouth and you're giving her the details of my life when you know she's an evil cunt. and then you have the gotdamn audacity to be mad at me cuz i told your ass off about it? Im so fuckin pissed right now. GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut the fuck up for once in your life!!!!!!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I can't stand fucking WHINERS!!! Children are whiners, Adults are whiners. Well fuck you and the fact that is it bed time, and we didn't go to the park. It is not my fucking my fault that it rains In WA. Fuck Off.....

GO the the fucking hospital, get your fucking head examined. And you, yea you.. fuck you for giving me the Fucking Bird, because i am stopped for traffic... At a fucking Stop-light, and i am delaying you a few 30 seconds, so that i can turn the corner.

I can't stand people in general.. all those crack-ass rich motherfuckers telling me that the poor are worthless... Well what the fuck do you expect, you keep all the money to yourselves, and the poor can't afford anything.. So you would rather sit on your rich ass, in your rich mansion, in Beverly Fuck me in the ass, cause i am a gay munchkin dressing as furries and getting the giant ram-rod in the ass and exploding my colon on in Rio...

Well I have never been to Rio, never want ot go to Rio, and i don't drive a fucking Lexus.. Thats another thing.. FUCK YOU.... Lexus's are just Toyota's.. Get off your fucking horse, and if you want ot be rich and powerful.. Well a Lexus is not for you.. Get a Bentley, a Fucking Ferrari. a Land Fucking Rover,, A Hummer,,, Something else beside a fucking Lexus.. Wait i have an original idea...Why don't you just give me the money you are spending on that piece of shit, and then we'll see who has the nicer car.. FUCK the JONES"S and what they got..

I am trying to take care of me and mine. If you don't like well I could tell you where to go.. but you would just laugh, and call me "White-trash, broke-asshole."

Oh and my mouse sucks.. I hate Ball mouse... but I can't afford a laser mouse...

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    I can't stand fucking WHINERS!!! Children are whiners, Adults are whiners. Well fuck you and the fact that is it bed time, and we didn't go to the park. It is not my fucking my fault that it rains In WA. Fuck Off.....

GO the the fucking hospital, get your fucking head examined. And you, yea you.. fuck you for giving me the Fucking Bird, because i am stopped for traffic... At a fucking Stop-light, and i am delaying you a few 30 seconds, so that i can turn the corner.

I can't stand people in general.. all those crack-ass rich motherfuckers telling me that the poor are worthless... Well what the fuck do you expect, you keep all the money to yourselves, and the poor can't afford anything.. So you would rather sit on your rich ass, in your rich mansion, in Beverly Fuck me in the ass, cause i am a gay munchkin dressing as furries and getting the giant ram-rod in the ass and exploding my colon on in Rio...

Well I have never been to Rio, never want ot go to Rio, and i don't drive a fucking Lexus.. Thats another thing.. FUCK YOU.... Lexus's are just Toyota's.. Get off your fucking horse, and if you want ot be rich and powerful.. Well a Lexus is not for you.. Get a Bentley, a Fucking Ferrari. a Land Fucking Rover,, A Hummer,,, Something else beside a fucking Lexus.. Wait i have an original idea...Why don't you just give me the money you are spending on that piece of shit, and then we'll see who has the nicer car.. FUCK the JONES"S and what they got..

I am trying to take care of me and mine. If you don't like well I could tell you where to go.. but you would just laugh, and call me "White-trash, broke-asshole."

Oh and my mouse sucks.. I hate Ball mouse... but I can't afford a laser mouse...

damn you are broke :

WHAT THE FUCK???/

why the hell can't i find black wrapping paper??

i go to the fucking 'gifts, and school supplies' store around here, and the best they could fuckin' do was a piss poor packet of black construction paper, which wasn't big enough, or a large sheet of black poster board, which was too thick...

...now i realize that only a gothassmotherfucker would ever give a black wrapped gift, but i only need thin paper that is black on at least one side... i'm not building a fucking japanese style paper goth mansion(tm) ...i just need to cover a porject up and make it fucking black... and since the different types of paint have been such a pain in my fucking ass, (atttempting to paint a slick pretreated surface) i figured i'd be much easier to just cover it with black paper gottdamnit...

what the fuck, what the fuck what the fuck...

do we as americans have to buy every fucking little thing from fucking slave labor in china now??? can't we make any goddamn fucking thing for ourselves anymore???

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckitty fuck fuck...

all i want is some fucking black paper, cheap... and some tits, and a golden pretzel... but black paper... by god's buggered balls!!!

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by poison
    i'm annoyed today that my boyfriend has again gone off with his 'friend' sam and again won't be home for dinner. it just irritates me that i buy food and carry it home by myself and it is just wasted.

it also annoys me that he feels he has enough money to have dinner elsewhere when he is still unemployed (since january) and i am constantly expected to pay for bills etc. for him.

finally, i am angry that he is out with her. yes, so he met her in a bar 2 weeks ago, swapped numbers and has been texting/phoning/meeting up with her even since, constantly going to her house, refusing to tell me where he is going and occasionally not coming home. is this unreasonable paranoia? especially after i've been told numerous times to forget the subject and forget asking to meet her because i'm apparently not allowed to?

rant finished.

!!&#($)#()$!@&$)(!@_
    I

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I would like to have a word with the mister if u don't mind!!! What an ass hole. ASS. HOLE. I am irritated for you. That is so so so unfair. Losers find the need to cheat on their partners cause the new person has not yet learned of their shitty flaws and does not bitch at them. Plain and simple they don't want to be held to a higher standard. She probably makes him feel good about himself cause he doesn't have to recognize his flaws when she is there to flatter his ego. Blergh blah kazam.

I don't think it's cool to backstab your own.

Either be with the person, or fuck off. But cheating is bullshit.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

no shit man... thats retarded. i especially hate people that think "its okay to cheat cause i dont love you anyways"
    yeah well do they know that? grrrrrr...

Well if you don't love the person, fuck off and find someone you do, and let the other person find someone who does.

According to Dante, the lowest tier of hell is reserved for traitors.

Well if you don't love the person, fuck off and find someone you do, and let the other person find someone who does.

According to Dante, the lowest tier of hell is reserved for traitors.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I hate worker union mentality, it's kind of like saying the only person who's not to blame for my deficiencies is me

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

i hate it when you get some dickhead who cannot seperate wanting pain and wanting to fuck. just because me or my friends like S&m doesnt mean i want to fuck you too, and that goes for people in the "scene" too, get out of your suburban mentality, i may want to play but that dont mean i want your fucking number, dumbass. and to the "masters" who act like its a game of who can be more hardcore, FUCK OFF you fat sweaty retard

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Hmm... I've actually found it the other way
    around... came from Detroit and absofuckinglutely
    love Seattle... SeaTac area now from N. Seattle,
    after 5 years here, wouldn't even dream of going
    back east... at least not to stay for any amount of
    time, especially if there's any of that shit called
    snow around. I mean real snow, not the inch of
    dusting they get here and close the city but the
    four feet and fourteen below kind of arctic death.

Although I made the move out here for my Muse,
    so I've already got my perfect woman... but I have
    noticed that the female populace around here is
    tired of the metrosexual, weepy, in touch with their
    feminine side type of men that seem to chase them
    down... dress better, wear more makeup and want
    a shoulder to cry on kinda guy.

The more women I talk to I keep hearing the same
    thing... they want a guy with balls... a bit of machismo
    ... part Marlboro man with a touch of Steve McQueen,
    Clint Eastwood, Charlie Bronson and Lee Marvin rolled
    into one. (sorry, just watched The Great Escape, Magnum
    Force and The Dirty Dozen)

I'd say check out Craigslist to narrow your search and
    find someone to fit the criteria you're looking for... or
    there's always places like WetSpot or other social clubs
    in the area that are so inclined to have members who
    are more into the activities you desire.

Craigslist is perfect if you're looking for someone 200lb overweight with four kids looking for their rent and doctor bills to be paid cause babydaddy and other babydaddy and other babydaddy don't pay no child support and two of em can't anyway cause they're in jail.

Believe me, I am no weepy metrosexual, but it seems to me all the interesting people are into scrawny pale guys.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown

Dude... if you ever happen to be in my part
    of town, I will glady donate an optical mouse
    to you... (just the mouse in the link, keyboard isn't
    available... plus you'd have to bare knuckle fight
    Muse for it) I'll leave you a PM with my toll-free
    phone number and you can give me a call anytime,
    24/7... usually voicemail but I might answer... usually
    if you call then wait until I read the CID to make sure
    it's someone I actually WANT to talk to and call back.
    And I NEVER answer local calls... telemarketers and
    wrong numbers.. so fuck 'em.

+ Reply to Thread