+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm supposed to go to a party, but . . .

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default I'm supposed to go to a party, but . . .

So I'm supposed to go to a party which starts in about an hour and goes until whenever. It is partly a going away party, so it is not like I can just go the next time. But I'm just so tuckered out. I actually fell asleep on the floor while watching the Republican nominee presidential debates on TiVo earlier this week. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning, after everyone had gone home or to sleep, and watched the remainder. Hurray for TiVo technology, but I wish I were sleeping better and feeling more energetic lately.

Isn't it a drag when you want to do something, but you just can't quite get it together to do it? This does happen to other people, right?

Bedlamite

Default Re: I'm supposed to go to a party, but . . .

It happens to me alot. Like more often than I actually -have- the energy to do stuff!!!

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    So I'm supposed to go to a party which starts in about an hour and goes until whenever. It is partly a going away party, so it is not like I can just go the next time. But I'm just so tuckered out. I actually fell asleep on the floor while watching the Republican nominee presidential debates on TiVo earlier this week. I woke up in the wee hours of the morning, after everyone had gone home or to sleep, and watched the remainder. Hurray for TiVo technology, but I wish I were sleeping better and feeling more energetic lately.

Isn't it a drag when you want to do something, but you just can't quite get it together to do it? This does happen to other people, right?
    I have had to stay in for a week due to mental exhaustion. Just relax and don't worry about it. You've worked damn hard from what I see on the site.
    Hell, I missed one of my own send-offs. It is something your friends should understand. It does suck though, yes. I have so much taking off and can barely leave the house.

OEC

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    I have had to stay in for a week due to mental exhaustion. Just relax and don't worry about it. You've worked damn hard from what I see on the site.
    Hell, I missed one of my own send-offs. It is something your friends should understand. It does suck though, yes. I have so much taking off and can barely leave the house.

OEC
    Thanks. True that.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Heres what you do...

Make your self 7 Tequila Sunrises...

Drink them while calling out the name of the week...

When you are good and Drunk.. call your friends party and give a drunken toast... You won't remember what you said.. but i can tell you they will never forget you...

EasyRider's Avatar Senior Member

Some of us don't have friends or get invited to parties

Janiac02's Avatar Opera Diva Extraordinaire

I think this happens to most everyone. There at least a stage in your life where things are so ridiculously hectic that you just have to keep going like a zombie, and eventually your body doesn't let you anymore. That starting happening to me this semester, and I was late to a lot of classes or just missed them entirely. I have summer break after tomorrow to rejuvenate, I hope you can find something that will help you do the same. Like going to Hawaii (and taking me with you)

+ Reply to Thread