+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Acceptable Uniforms...

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

Default Re: Acceptable Uniforms...

reminds me of the punk movement

freakin nazis i dont see how it could mesh the nazis would have rounded up all the non conformist goths and zycleaned them in the showers

but today i think the most non conformist thing a kid could do today would be to dress up like a mormon missionary white shirt black pants clean cut

in fact it seems as if getting piercings and tatoos is just following the crowd

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

It has mainly racial connotations for me but I just feel like if someone can wear it for whatever reasons I can wear it too and sort of shove it in their faces. Most of my confederate flag stuff says REBEL on it and that's how i feel. I'm taking it for myself and sort of muddying the waters. When I wear it I see other people with it (rednecks) and I just feel like haha Im stealin ur shit.

Also like i said I wear it because when people around here at least get offended, I assure you many of them are running around wearing washington redskins gear and to me that is racist as hell. I like to point out the hypocrisy of being offended by the rebel flag while you sport gear that says Redskin all over it.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by shiki
    It has mainly racial connotations for me but I just feel like if someone can wear it for whatever reasons I can wear it too and sort of shove it in their faces. Most of my confederate flag stuff says REBEL on it and that's how i feel. I'm taking it for myself and sort of muddying the waters. When I wear it I see other people with it (rednecks) and I just feel like haha Im stealin ur shit.

Also like i said I wear it because when people around here at least get offended, I assure you many of them are running around wearing washington redskins gear and to me that is racist as hell. I like to point out the hypocrisy of being offended by the rebel flag while you sport gear that says Redskin all over it.
    I dig it

OEC

EasyRider's Avatar Senior Member

Shit, wear what you want. Just be prepared to fight back.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

shiki's Avatar nappy headed ho

lover not a fighter but always prepared to fight back

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Nazi uniforms are a tough one simply because it isn't all that long ago, and the events are still very much in many people's minds. All depends who you are, or who you're going to be, I suppose. Not recommended for Royalty or up and coming politicians, company bosses or celebrities. Let the masses wear them. Outside Germany, of course, where they are specifically banned.

+ Reply to Thread