+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BlueBlood is Worldwide

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default BlueBlood is Worldwide

Just a reminder: There will be occasional threads involving countries outside North America and Western Europe. They need to be incorporated into the principles of free sexual expression. I base this entirely on my observations of U.S. and international law in practice. We owe it to ourselves to stay ahead of the game.

I'm not fucking around with this. I believe we need to start speaking out for *all* sexual practices that are consensual. Even if one may not like certain practices, this needs to go across the globe.

Further, contracts must be honored. This is my stance. It is permanent and based on a liberty principle. I've had some major falling-outs over this issue, but it is incumbent on anyone who enjoys this site to get off their duffs and speak out.

OEC

Default Re: BlueBlood is Worldwide

Man..its either im extremely tired or something, but I havent the foggiest clue on what you said :P

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Man..its either im extremely tired or something, but I havent the foggiest clue on what you said :P
    It was from an earlier post on Poland. My only point was the issues discussed here go beyond the US, Europe as do the visitors.

OEC

EasyRider's Avatar Senior Member

I'm confuckled.

What are you on about, cat?

The posts about Poland. I'm just saying it is a good thing to keep track of events outside where most of us live. + I know some visit from obscure countries.

OEC

STILL, what the fuck are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyRider
    STILL, what the fuck are you on about?
    That I believe it is good to speak of sexual practices and freedom worldwide. It was a very general statement. It related to some confusion about speaking of Poland. That's all. No grand meaning.

OEC

no, sorry, in simple english....

Are you saying if Borat Sagdiev is legally allowed to butthole his sister at 12 we should respect this?

no, sorry, in simple english....

Are you saying if Borat Sagdiev is legally allowed to butthole his sister at 12 we should respect this?
    um no. I was referring specifically to laws banning some teletubbie in Poland. I really resent that statement. It is generally assumed that we are speaking of adult, consensual practices. I have very harsh views on that subject. I would prefer this man's post be deleted, although I am willing to put him ignore. This is unacceptable and uncalled for.

OEC

I asked a question. You provided no context.

The question accused you of nothing.

I asked a question. You provided no context.

The question accused you of nothing.
    I don't feel you accused me of anything. I just found your statement bizarre. I emphasize adult and consensual constantly. Do you see the word consensual in my first post? Only adults can consent. I further stated twice that I was responding to a post about banning teletubbies in Poland. I enjoy posting here .... but you are a serious nuisance. This is not the first time you have made extremely inappropriate statements.

OEC

RE: don't feel you accused me of anything. I just found your statement bizarre. I emphasize adult and consensual constantly.

No, frankly. All I saw was you going on about accepting community standards. I was confused, is all.

RE: Do you see the word consensual in my first post? Only adults can consent. I further stated twice that I was responding to a post about banning teletubbies in Poland.

Dude, I'm not a mind reader. You made statements that not only I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Now you seem to think I'm accusing you of supporting pedophelia. I just responded to a bizarre comment with another bizarre comment.

RE: I enjoy posting here .... but you are a serious nuisance. This is not the first time you have made extremely inappropriate statements.

Well then you know what, adios.

I'm not going anywhere. Do as thou wilt. My observation remains the same.

OEC

I didn't mean you were leaving.

I am.

Enjoy, the rest of y'all.

RE: My observation remains the same.

Yeah, well, when someone develops mind reading capability and can figure out what that is, here's a quarter, call someone who gives a shit.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Third party clarification-

No, frankly. All I saw was you going on about accepting community standards. I was confused, is all.

RE: Do you see the word consensual in my first post? Only adults can consent. I further stated twice that I was responding to a post about banning teletubbies in Poland.

Dude, I'm not a mind reader. You made statements that not only I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Now you seem to think I'm accusing you of supporting pedophelia. I just responded to a bizarre comment with another bizarre comment.
    ~
    Quoting OEC's original post the important part is brightly colored:

"I believe we need to start speaking out for *all* sexual practices that are consensual. "

Further clarification:

OEC was discussing sexual matters between consenting adults. In the context of the conversation bringing up non consensual activities had absolutely no bearing whatever. If you read the post about TinkyWinky you'll see he was referring to something going on in Poland, hence the title of the thread Blueblood is worldwide.

Nothing all that complicated.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

RE: I enjoy posting here .... but you are a serious nuisance. This is not the first time you have made extremely inappropriate statements.

Well then you know what, adios.
    EasyRider, you are most welcome, but OEC has been here a lot longer than you have, so please don't show up and start trying to get rid of people who are valued by the community. That is probably not what you meant, but I would be very sad if OEC took it that way.

Aside from that, I'm not having the easiest day in the planet and it would be just grand if everybody would play nice as usual. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    EasyRider, you are most welcome, but OEC has been here a lot longer than you have, so please don't show up and start trying to get rid of people who are valued by the community. That is probably not what you meant, but I would be very sad if OEC took it that way.

Aside from that, I'm not having the easiest day in the planet and it would be just grand if everybody would play nice as usual. Thanks.
    It didn't bother me Amelia. I am sorry you had to witness that. I'm not going anywhere.

OEC

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    It didn't bother me Amelia. I am sorry you had to witness that. I'm not going anywhere.

OEC

Other than moving

Quote Originally Posted by HempKnight
    Other than moving
    True. I'll be off for a bit come monday it looks like. Nothing to do with anything said here though. It's no big deal.

OEC

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

Lol this used to be the only forum i went to that didn't have drama what for happened BB? Can't we all just love one another? LOL

But no OEC i understood your post and agree. I find some things quite amusing. And the arguments put forth against all thing consensual being allowed make me smirk. I will never get a better laugh then when some guy argued that is gay marriage was allowed next people would start marrying animals like the woman in india who married a snake.

Quote Originally Posted by badkittyamy
    Lol this used to be the only forum i went to that didn't have drama what for happened BB? Can't we all just love one another? LOL

But no OEC i understood your post and agree. I find some things quite amusing. And the arguments put forth against all thing consensual being allowed make me smirk. I will never get a better laugh then when some guy argued that is gay marriage was allowed next people would start marrying animals like the woman in india who married a snake.
    Thanks. I did not intend for that to happen. I apologize to the forum for their being any drama here. I do love you guys.

Anyways, on your point: It is a very important one. The same slippery slope argument was made by Justice Scalia dissenting in Lawrence v. Texas. I respect Scalia, but it was an incredibly hostile and irrational response on his part.

OEC

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by badkittyamy

on a lighter note... never thought of marrying a snake. Could be kinda fun

Quote Originally Posted by Superna
    on a lighter note... never thought of marrying a snake. Could be kinda fun
    hahaha I'll perform the ceremony. We'll learn snake-ese for "I do"

OEC

Poland is a part of Europe even though they have old fashioned values (i.e Homosexuality is wrong). I live in Sweden and here we are pretty well much open about everything, Homosexual marriage, gay parents having children etc..

Down south in my little country, Australia, we also try the equality 'thing' although the government does not always agree.

+ Reply to Thread