+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whoever shoots the photos for the following sites...

Default Whoever shoots the photos for the following sites...

GothicSluts, RubberDollies,Barely Evil and some others, You have my deepest respect and appreciation.

Your photos are the best works of any photography works I have ever studied. If possible, I really would like to learn from them if they are posters on the forum here, and maybe even get to work with them someday.

Currently, I am just starting out, and getting my portfolio started, but I seriously hope to do the same type of stuff that they do. Their photos are simply amazing, the lighting, the setting, atmosphere, everything about all of every photo there is amazing!

I could probably just keep going on about how much I love their photos.

The same could be said about the models for all of those sites as well.

They are what I would probably consider my "Dream Girls".

Szandora, Jax, Rachel Face, and some of the others are my favorites there. I especially love Szandora's work.

shesinparties's Avatar Member

Default Re: Whoever shoots the photos for the following sites...

is this a trick question....
    ok- I'm kidding
    I don't know the answer.
    There are lots of preettty people though..and those lucky enough to photograph the beautiful ones--know their craft well...

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    GothicSluts, RubberDollies,Barely Evil and some others, You have my deepest respect and appreciation.

Your photos are the best works of any photography works I have ever studied. If possible, I really would like to learn from them if they are posters on the forum here, and maybe even get to work with them someday.

Currently, I am just starting out, and getting my portfolio started, but I seriously hope to do the same type of stuff that they do. Their photos are simply amazing, the lighting, the setting, atmosphere, everything about all of every photo there is amazing!

I could probably just keep going on about how much I love their photos.

The same could be said about the models for all of those sites as well.

They are what I would probably consider my "Dream Girls".

Szandora, Jax, Rachel Face, and some of the others are my favorites there. I especially love Szandora's work.
    Thanks for likin' my stuff...

Forrest Black and Amelia G are responisble for all content on all of those sites and are the creators of this Site blueblood.net - Blue Blood was the first gothic erotica magazine in print, if you have the cash you should check those mags out one day. All the sites you listed including https://www.gothicsluts.com are the Blue Blood family.

They are truly amazing people. It really shocks me, so many people have a problem with them because they want to rip them off and create a gothic erotic members site as cool as the any listed above, but those people also forget the fact that F & A lay money on the table for sites like blueblood.net - that's free and support the subculture. You should also check out spookyhotties.com. It's another freebie they put out there to support the scene. I'm sure none of those other "subculture" people do that, the almighty American dollar always gets in the way of cool things like this.. Soooo...

I love them, too! They rock!
    Last edited by Szandora; 05-23-2004 at 04:57 PM.

Just felt like bringing this post up again, because even though I said it before, I say it again, with even more meaning to this thread post/

though this time, I know who the photographers are, lol****

+ Reply to Thread