+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I felt nostalgic...so here I am

Default I felt nostalgic...so here I am

Heyhey y'all,

I recently moved to Oklahoma City and was unpacking boxes. Lo-and-behold, in one of my 10,000 boxes I found my old BLT collection (how could I throw a single issue away?!). I'd subscribed back in 1991 to that wonderful little 'zine. Why? Partly because of the art (most fantastic for all its intricacies), partly because of the ache I got in my stomach from laughing so hard as I read it. I subscribed for two years, I think...not sure why I ever stopped gettin' it.

So, now I'm feeling nostalgic and wanted to finally, after all these years, use the technology at my fingertips. I did a search for Black Leather Times on the net...but then "AmeliaG" (in Google Images, of course) and up she pops (insert wolf-whistle here). Damn I love technology (not as much as I loved BLT, Forrest and AmeliaG...)

I've got a 22 year Air Force career behind me now, ready to retire...(would rather go back to the East coast (sigh)). Anyway, I don't think many of ya would look at me and say I fit the profile of someone who would read BLT or subscribe to Blueblood, but my response would be to say that while some people like to wear their kink on the inside, some prefer to keep it inside and keep 'em all guessin'

Amelia, Forrest...let me know how I can get those back-issues of BLT And I'll be looking around Blueblood for awhile to see what I can find there...I just have a feeling it will pale in comparison to the wit, humor, and tasty little dark morsels strewn through the good, 'ol BLT. I wished you all at BLT the best of success back then and still do, in any and everything you do...

Laters,
    Vigiler (what's a Vigiler? (Vid-jil-er) well, one who holds vigil, of course!)

Default Re: I felt nostalgic...so here I am

Nice to meet another fan of BLT
    Take care and have fun in some great discussions!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Pleased to meet you.

Hello, and welcome aboard.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Thought u just came from a small town, lol, Vil-i-ger lol, only messin, welcome enjoy the fun

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Greets. I remembered BB from back in the day as well. Found a friend from childhood and saw Forrest and Amelia post on his site. I've given up on nostalgia (in general unrelated to BB) but this is a fun site.

Jackie T

+ Reply to Thread