+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Little Black Dress and No Vomiting Blood

Default A Little Black Dress and No Vomiting Blood

My mother's generation had a saying about how you could go anywhere so long as you had a little black dress. I've been working on putting this to the test this September. Every year, I tend to feel kinda gothic during the summer and I perk up as soon as it...
    Read the full article

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Default Re: A Little Black Dress and No Vomiting Blood

I say enjoy the fall up while you can. Halloween is just around the corner.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Amelia G: The thing people who are not extremely shy sometimes don’t get about me is that, it is already kind of painful to leave my house. Once I’ve exited the building, it is no more uncomfortable for me to talk to a rockstar than it is to chat with someone I vaguely know. It is all over the agony threshhold in a way and it is all interesting and stimulating in a way, so it is sort of all the same to me. I’m actually most comfortable with total strangers and with people I know very well. People I sort of know make me the most uneasy.

You just prefer not to leave your house? I can relate in a sense. I never have the motivation to do this, that, or the other (I have free beers awaiting me at clubs here), but I'll enjoy myself once I go out. I've been this way since I was a little kid. Other kids liked me, but my mom would have to do any invitations.

Moving to a colder climate is always fun wardrobe wise. I get to dress up instead of dressing down. The cold doesn't even phase me compared to the humidity.

JT

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

honestly... i don't really like leaving the house much at all Especially in the daytime ;/ what's that called?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Superna
    honestly... i don't really like leaving the house much at all Especially in the daytime ;/ what's that called?
    Being a vampire?

+ Reply to Thread