+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you magically came into enough money to support you and one other person....

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default If you magically came into enough money to support you and one other person....

If you magically came into enough money to support you and one other person....
    for the rest of your lives, who would it be and why?

Keep in mind, it's only exactly enough for you two. You can live as frivolously as you please on it. It never runs out. This is make believe after all!

I'd choose my mommy, cause she always has worked so hard and she needs an easy break. Plus I know she'd help out my siblings if ever they were in need.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: If you magically came into enough money to support you and one other person....

I'd sort out my ex and kids and then take a certain female friend under my wing.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: If you magically came into enough money to support you and one other person....

Mama, of course!

JT

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

hmm how about you have a pair of magic pants every time you reach into a pocket you pull out a $20 but every time you see a hot girl your pants fall down to your ankles no belt or suspenders stop the drop

will you keep wearing them?

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    If you magically came into enough money to support you and one other person....
    for the rest of your lives, who would it be and why?

Keep in mind, it's only exactly enough for you two. You can live as frivolously as you please on it. It never runs out. This is make believe after all!

I'd choose my mommy, cause she always has worked so hard and she needs an easy break. Plus I know she'd help out my siblings if ever they were in need.
    Am with you and JT on this, Scar.

My mom made a ton of sacrifices as the mother of a special needs(high-functioning autistic)son, while I was growing up, and helps me out a lot even now.

So, it's only logical that she should get the Lionesses' Share of whatever largesse that would come from something like that.

She's more than earned it.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Im wit Don and Jt moms do all the hard stuff and put up wit me she defo deserves the benifit and a medal lol

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

my dad, (and through extension my stepmum). if my dad could spend without concern, almost every penny he spent would be on her. so i would let it be me and him who could spend spend spend

That's a tough one, but I'm thinking Tom Jones.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

my parents

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

My husband of course!

My parents ... maybe my father but definitely not my mother ... she would want it too much!

I'd hold a contest and the winner would get the golden ticket.

ObscureZan's Avatar Member

My Friend Emily. She's like my little sister and she deserves alot more than she gets. With what little money I have I spoil her rotten and enjoy in doing so. I love treating her to everything. If I had that much money we'd move to Japan get a nice apartment, a nice one not something huge and lavish but enough for two artists and their boyfriends...and I'd buy her all the Algonquin Line clothes that she likes and BlaBlaHospital...Rebirthday for myself and Sex Pot ReVeNGe...and we'd eat what we wanted...Yeah...I'd definently pick Ems.

+ Reply to Thread