+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cop nests

Satori's Avatar Junior Member

Default Cop nests

Here, the 3rd avenue Starbucks gets most of their business from cops that sit there drinking coffee every morning and giving the passersby the gimlet stare. You never know, a potential criminal might be walking by on the street right now. How many criminals do you think are awake at 6:30 in the morning?

Where do the cops hang out in your town? Mall restaurant? Strip-club patio? Tim Hortons drive-thru?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Cop nests

Quote Originally Posted by Satori
    Here, the 3rd avenue Starbucks gets most of their business from cops that sit there drinking coffee every morning and giving the passersby the gimlet stare. You never know, a potential criminal might be walking by on the street right now. How many criminals do you think are awake at 6:30 in the morning?

Where do the cops hang out in your town? Mall restaurant? Strip-club patio? Tim Hortons drive-thru?
    Here in Minneapolis, they hang out in the shitters at the airport. They are apparently developing a tap dance troupe whilst they cruise er I mean wait for others to cruise for sex partners.

JT

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie T.
    Here in Minneapolis, they hang out in the shitters at the airport. They are apparently developing a tap dance troupe whilst they cruise er I mean wait for others to cruise for sex partners.

JT
    lol we were discussing that in class earlier. The ritual the senator/Other men looking for some gay loving had to do was.. Stomp you foot, cough, then sit down and nudge the guy beside you's foot with yours. Then the senator kinda peeked under the stall.

"It was then I saw his big blue eyes staring up at me" I lol'd hard.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

cops can afford starbucks?

Rolling bums for change is a profitable business. Besides, justice demands that they have their caramel thing with the whipped cream on the top every morning.

starFUCKS probably gives it to cops for free.

JT

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

they probably do get it for free. they like to hang out at circle ks out here. buncha fuckin nis too. I remember before I left here to go to new york for a bit that it took six fuckin squad cars to find a fuckin squatter in a gas island at the local pump and dump and when he approached them, they all drove off like greased lightnin...oh! and the time they just drove by a couple arguing violenlty in the street right in front of a gunshop and all they did was beep their little light thingy. I sometimes wonder why im payign them

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    lol we were discussing that in class earlier. The ritual the senator/Other men looking for some gay loving had to do was.. Stomp you foot, cough, then sit down and nudge the guy beside you's foot with yours. Then the senator kinda peeked under the stall.

"It was then I saw his big blue eyes staring up at me" I lol'd hard.
    It is amusing I suppose. As a Minnesota taxpayer, I believe the law Craig was convicted of should (and will) be declared unconstitutional by the Minnesota Supreme Court. In fact, the Court has taken this even beyond a mere speech issue in a previous case:

In State v. Bryant, The Court ruled that two men actually engaging in sex in a department store restroom had an expectation of privacy. I may or may not agree with the ruling. I would, however, apply it to the Craig case in a heartbeat. Craig was not accused of even engaging in sex. He may or may not have used a procedure for attracting sexual partners. He pled guilty to an overbroad and vague charge of "disturbing the peace"

Senator Larry Craig, whatever his personal failings may be, will likely put an end to the sting operation at the airport. As I do not consider this a legitimate use of the "police power" of the state, I support the overturning of Craig's guilty plea (and a ruling that the law itself is unconstitutional based on the MN Constitution and precedent) It will likely happen. Senator Craig will be one of the most ironic figures in recent political history.

http://www.aclu.org/pdfs/freespeech/...acluamicus.pdf

JT

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie T.
    It is amusing I suppose. As a Minnesota taxpayer, I believe the law Craig was convicted of should (and will) be declared unconstitutional by the Minnesota Supreme Court. In fact, the Court has taken this even beyond a mere speech issue in a previous case:

In State v. Bryant, The Court ruled that two men actually engaging in sex in a department store restroom had an expectation of privacy. I may or may not agree with the ruling. I would, however, apply it to the Craig case in a heartbeat. Craig was not accused of even engaging in sex. He may or may not have used a procedure for attracting sexual partners. He pled guilty to an overbroad and vague charge of "disturbing the peace"

Senator Larry Craig, whatever his personal failings may be, will likely put an end to the sting operation at the airport. As I do not consider this a legitimate use of the "police power" of the state, I support the overturning of Craig's guilty plea (and a ruling that the law itself is unconstitutional based on the MN Constitution and precedent) It will likely happen. Senator Craig will be one of the most ironic figures in recent political history.

http://www.aclu.org/pdfs/freespeech/...acluamicus.pdf

JT
    I really enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for the link as well.

Rolling bums for change is a profitable business. Besides, justice demands that they have their caramel thing with the whipped cream on the top every morning.
    Because God forbid a police officer take a break and have a coffee. Not like they work incredibly long hours or anything and have to deal with shitty people all day. Damn pigs, using our tax dollars to get a coffee.

I'd probably feel more sympathy if I encountered more cops who gave a fuck, or weren't intent on abusing the power of their position. There is a constable in town here who is a decent guy, and just wants to see people get along.

But the bulk of cops I've dealt with just seem intent on abusing the power of their position. I've even had Vancouver cops up here trying to flash the badge and intimidate their way into a sweet bargain on a hotel room.

I'm going to be extra hard on people who don't have to follow the same rules as everyone else. If I could beat the shit out of somebody, get found GUILTY, and only get docked ten days pay I would probably feel more generous towards them.

ObscureZan's Avatar Member

lol Around here they hang out at the HighSchool and the MiddleSchool...of course giving me sitations for J-Walking and not arresting the lady who hit me with her friggen truck going 50 on a 25 road and then fled the scene! *angry vent about freshman year*

But the bulk of cops I've dealt with just seem intent on abusing the power of their position. I've even had Vancouver cops up here trying to flash the badge and intimidate their way into a sweet bargain on a hotel room.
    same here. I've ad to dealwth kickng out cps as a scurity guard back in the day when i ha to watch a hotel inthe redlight district i mtwon who ryed to pull out theirbadges as an excu to hy i was opkay forthemto fuk prostitutes and even out here too. shit, half the stretgangs in my hometown (memphis) are formed mosty out of cops. what kinda shiti that?

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

I've even had Vancouver cops up here trying to flash the badge and intimidate their way into a sweet bargain on a hotel room.
    Yes but remember the Vancouver cops are an issue ... mind you if I worked in the downtown East End I'd probably be an issue too.

Anyway ... Timmies.

Interestingly the Firemen always hang out at the Safeway in the West End ... Sunday morning is the best time to catch em ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite
    Interestingly the Firemen always hang out at the Safeway in the West End ... Sunday morning is the best time to catch em ^^
    Ha ha ha, you'd think they'd notice that they're being shadowed and stop coming to the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    I really enjoy reading your posts. Thanks for the link as well.
    Ditto and no problem.

JT

The Police in Pittsburgh were always decent to me. They were able to track down checks stolen all the way in Virginia. I have nothing against law enforcement per se. I think it is mostly a matter of priorities.

JT

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    same here. I've ad to dealwth kickng out cps as a scurity guard back in the day when i ha to watch a hotel inthe redlight district i mtwon who ryed to pull out theirbadges as an excu to hy i was opkay forthemto fuk prostitutes and even out here too. shit, half the stretgangs in my hometown (memphis) are formed mosty out of cops. what kinda shiti that?
    Wowwww lol.

Michelle Aston's Avatar deviant to the core

Friends don't let friends drink Starfucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle Aston
    Friends don't let friends drink Starfucks.
    is tat because it's over priced or because they brn the beans so bad that it has that liquid diarhhea aftertaste?

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

working in a coffee shop, i would have to say the answer is both. their coffee is expensive, and surprisingly shit tasting. its actually impressive.

the plaza i work in has a little copshop in it, and under the previous management we gave emserv staff a 50% discount. i was more than happy to give it to ambos and firies (ive met a lot of both and theyre generally really nice people) but the cops viewed it as a right, not a privelege. they were down three four times a day, and bitched for weeks when new management stopped doing it. in all my encounters with cops ive seen 3 cases of brutality, 2 racists, 2 sexists and 1 planted drugs on a mate of mine. my step-mums ex was a cop who stalked her, abused her and sent police around to her house on several occasions while those above him looked the other way since he was in a high position.
    once i met a decent cop. its marked on my calendar.

+ Reply to Thread