+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cop sues drowning boys family

Default Cop sues drowning boys family

It's a CNN flash video, so no story to CTRL+C / V

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...es.family.wftv

Do you think it's right to sue someone your helping if you get injured? And/or on the job?

Default Re: Cop sues drowning boys family

Yeah, what happened to her is unfourtunate. And I understand that if someone is harmed on your property they can legally sue you. But, honestly, fuck her, even if there was no drowning baby. The audacity astounds me. She should get money from her job, and I'm sure she will, but those folks had no intent to screw an officer.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

are you fucking kidding me? theyre calling the grandparents responsible for that officers broken knee because there was water on the kitchen floor? you know what... if my kid is being revived by paramedics after nearly drowning to death i dont give a fuck if my house is BURNING DOWN, im not gonna take 2 minutes to fucking mop my floor. that is the most retarded thing ive ever heard in my life.
    actually, honesly it makes me glad that officer will have knee pain her whole life, but thats nothign compared to what that happened to that baby and what his parents and grandparents are going through.
    i agree with lady alias, fuck her. i hope she doesnt even get a fuckin penny, not from her job OR the lawsuit.
    and her lawyers called the grandparents bad people, because their baby almost drowned... maybe they should have been watching him better, but theyre not bad people, i think that cop is a bad person for suing them.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

It was a work-related injury, in that she sustained the injury whilst carrying out her normal duties. If anything, she should claim against her employer! The people were probably grateful that their baby was saved, but to be sued in the process, that's not on.

+ Reply to Thread