+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: whats everyone dressn up as/doin for halloween?

Default Re: whats everyone dressn up as/doin for halloween?

Like the Hot Topic- freak I am, I really really.. very much really have this geisha-dress..!! Check it out here..
    http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/sto...=1193076807525

omg, i love it! Just a problem.. shipping over it to Sweden..? That can take a while..>.<

This saturday we will be at Hollywood Forever Cemetery for the annual Day of the Dead. Last year they had an incredible altar set up for the Ramones as Johnny Ramone is there.

Halloween night we will be handing out hand fulls of candies to multitudes of ghosts, goblins and ghoulies. We usually decorate our house up big for Halloween, and this year we had some really great plans, but the wind has been so strong here in the San Fernando Valley it has been impossible to set anything up. Seriously, a lot of our neighbors have had trees uprooted.

As for costumes, I don't know. Several times I have had trick or treaters parents comment on my 'cool', 'imaginative', or 'unusual' costume and I was only dressed as myself. My husband just stands there and says; "What costume? We are the Addams Family everyday!" Last year I went to Day of the Dead Old School, with a torn lace dress, teased up hair and a ton of rosaries around my neck; Some guy from some cable show kept follwing up us around filming us and asking us where we came up with our 'look'. This year I'm doing a goth Stevie Nicks, with a velvet and lace hooded cloak and layers of lace and velvet.

In light of the various fires ravaging your neck of the woods, Doom Tart, allow me to express the hope that you, your husband, and those others nearest and dearest to you in the area make it through this safe and sound, and, yep, that applies to everyone in these forums from SoCal and their families and friends alike.

Stay safe, y'all.

Zwakh's Avatar Junior Member

I'm going out as a Stormtroper in drag

In lack of ideas and time I went with this, a bit provocative, costume. I made fake TNT and just taped it all around me and then tok couple old joysticks and used them as a "trigger".

Hahaha, I wouldn't even waste time in making a costume if this party I was attending had strict only costumes policy. When I came up to the door, guy asked me where is my costumeand then I opened my coat showing the fake dinamite and asked is this enough I loved the expresion on his face. Priceless....

+ Reply to Thread