+ Reply to Thread

Thread: im so behind in the times/prud moment

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default im so behind in the times/prud moment

im making my first fucking mix cd ever! yay! i still listen to cds nd finally have a computer i can make a mix cd with, it's mostly misfits (i only have their plan9 album right now), calabrese and horrorpops, good shit. lol

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Default Re: im so behind in the times/prud moment

im actually in the middle of making one made entirely of metal instrumental pieces, because quite often i just feel like chillking out and feeling the vibes instead of having to listen to the lyrics to get the idea. its kind of hard though, as the collection on my computer is quite restricted (only one in every few hundred metal bands include an instrumental track on their cds, and theres usually only one, and its usually a soft track) and my internet is very slow atm so i cant download more. also trying to make each very different track go together without jarring is making my head explode, and not in the good way.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default Re: im so behind in the times/prud moment

my problem is that normall i used to listen to deathmetaL and industrial and shit but recently i have really gotten into digging older shit like punk and rockabilly and psychobilly and classic rock'n'roll (which is really just rockabilly if you think of it) but i dont have a lot6 of albums of that kind in my cd booky so i trys to looks em up online with my slow dial up and come t no avail. I think im gonna break down and just fucking buy some more cds, some pogues,fm's,dkm's,and johnny cash and elvis....and just burn the shit that way. i mean, i already did that with the new gwen steffani cd lol and now it's taking it's onl good for three or four songs ass down to bookmans so i can get a half priced copy of hellsing.

+ Reply to Thread