+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a word of advice to mallrats

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default a word of advice to mallrats

i work at a sword shop in the mall,okay? and when im not working there, i work at a costume shop owned by a shop in the mall so i hav to pretty much deal with mallrats all day and night and for the most part i dont mind cusI love to talk and see what cool shit they got and what not but whatever you do, mallrats(and they know who they are)if youare not intending to buy soemthing in the shop you ar ein, dont fuckin insult the stff thats in there or te people who work there. i swea i was an inche away from turning some little gap add reject suburba bitch into a crying mound of "i wnt my mommy to ge tthis fat guys form fitting cloggie out of my anal cavity!" because he decided to snidely insult our new fuckin cool ass (and highly requested) sparring dua lightsabers (the darthmaul ones with removable high densit polycarbonite tubing and single l.e.d light source)

sorry fi that came off bitchy, just thought id share that. im sure im not the noyl one here ho works, or has worked at the mall and had to deal wit that crap as well.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Re: a word of advice to mallrats

I think it should be mandatory for store staff to fit their brand image, no matter what.

Comic book staff should be... well.. you all watch the Simpsons..
    Deli staff should wear sidearms and discuss 'da job' with dark-spectacled customers,
    Gun store staff should wear a prominent "I make Heston look like a Democrat" badge and greet every new customer with the line "you know like, Tuesday is when it all ends...."

and sword shop staff should scare the living shit out of children.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames
    I think it should be mandatory for store staff to fit their brand image, no matter what.

Deli staff should wear sidearms and discuss 'da job' with dark-spectacled customers,
    Gun store staff should wear a prominent "I make Heston look like a Democrat" badge and greet every new customer with the line "you know like, Tuesday is when it all ends...."

I think you really need to get into shopping mall development. I totally need a store at your place.

for the most prt we do. i'm a pretty big guy and can get pretty damn grizly bearish when i a bad mood (ansd the shavedhead doesnt hurt either) while at the same time we allahve to wear all black while e work. thats for niforalityand italso covers up blodstains because you will inevitably cut yourself in a sword shop. the problemis thuogh if oure too scary, people will ster clear of the store.

plus we do lot of sparring in the store, esecially
    with the lightsabres (we all use the sith spar sabers because we all wearblack)

and the man ho owns the place is an imoprt himself from scotland and a member of the sca so we get alot of scas inthere.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amelia G
    I think you really need to get into shopping mall development. I totally need a store at your place.
    I'll have my "muscle goths" clear out HT for you. Then, you can start a chain of gun shops. We'll fuck up the entire mall system in this country!

JT

the day the goths too over LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie T.
    I'll have my "muscle goths" clear out HT for you. Then, you can start a chain of gun shops. We'll fuck up the entire mall system in this country!

JT
    someoneneeds o. their stuf has rally gon down hill. it used t be you could buy col sit there but now i wont even spend more than ten bucks at a tme in there and deinately not anything over ten buks

ObscureZan's Avatar Member

Ah Man, I don't work at the mall but I'm an apprentice at a tattoo shop near the mall and we've always got these kids coming in, looking at our flash designs and wasting our time asking us stupid questions when we need to be with the customers who are patientlly waiting...I kinda wanna go "Saku PV" (Which involves the swinging of a nine iron) all over their asses everytime they come in and have me waste an hour drawing them something they're not going to get tattooed +-_-+;;;

Quote Originally Posted by ObscureZan
    Ah Man, I don't work at the mall but I'm an apprentice at a tattoo shop near the mall and we've always got these kids coming in, looking at our flash designs and wasting our time asking us stupid questions when we need to be with the customers who are patientlly waiting...I kinda wanna go "Saku PV" (Which involves the swinging of a nine iron) all over their asses everytime they come in and have me waste an hour drawing them something they're not going to get tattooed +-_-+;;;
    exactly!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

ugh yeah... malls are freaking useless. (except alot of them have hot girls to stare at)
    and working in a mall sucks big time. at least you guys get customers, even if it is retarded ones... haha i worked at a kiosk that sold watches and little tiny clocks... nobody fuckin bought SHIT!!! and we couldnt sit there and read a book or anything, cause people would walk by and swipe things off the kiosk, cause nothing we sold there is over 6 inches right... its all tiny stuff. ugh that job fucking sucked.
    haha oh yeah and i didnt get proper training, so i had no idea how the fuck to close the kiosk at the end of the day, cash out, and make it not look like it was demolished. thankfully the woman that worked at the sunglasses kiosk next to mine knew what she was doing

but yeah... im jealous, i so want to work in a tattoo shop... at least the bonus of tards coming in having you draw shit theyll never get tattooed, is that you get good practice and never lose your talent...i dont even draw anything anymore!!

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

*hugs for Cherry* I'll come visit I need a new watch ^^

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie T.
    I'll have my "muscle goths" clear out HT for you. Then, you can start a chain of gun shops.
    How many Goths does it take to shoot a gun?

Thirty Two.

One to shoot at an empty bottle of Absynthe.

Thirty to attend the funeral and compete for the best outfit.

and one to post the results on My5pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Exquisite
    *hugs for Cherry* I'll come visit I need a new watch ^^
    oh lord haha i worked there for all of 2 days a few christmases ago... and besides, the watches... although cute... SUCKED. haha sorry...
    man what a crappy job... it was kindof a "desperate for christmas present money" job, thats all hehe...

but if you really do need a new watch, the kiosk is still at metrotown mall, its called "nick of time" or "24/7" or some shit like that hehe...but they really are kinda crappy watches hah...
    <3

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Thirty Two.

Ouch.

JT

Thirty Two.

Thirty Two.

...and what, no one to bitch about the results on LJ?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    ugh yeah... malls are freaking useless. (except alot of them have hot girls to stare at)
    that mall at robson and granville was the best

there is a lot of good lookin ones here but i've decided after much deliberation that i'm quite frankly done with the frustration and mindgames of the oposite sex.

theresa lot of good lookig guysout here too but wth the emo and skater looks both doing those grly ass haircuts and tight girly pants, you cant if theyre ga r no anymore lol

mmmmm granville... love granville... but its completely changed now thats a pretty good mall for hot girls too, but metrotown i like better... (well not really but its closer hehe... and i only have to pay for 2 zones on the skytrain, instead of 3)

+ Reply to Thread