+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BookOfFaeye

BookOfFaeye's Avatar Book Of Faeye

Default BookOfFaeye

My husband used to post here ages ago and he sent me here because he said the woman who ran it does the stuff I am trying to do. Starting my own business, soon an on line magazine and a clothing line ect. I seem to recall a lot of DIYers on here and I want to find you all. I'd like to add people to my ******* and help promote various charity causes like Rock Against Autism as two of my children have it in a high functioning capacity and Lupus research as my mother is in the final stages and suffering greatly. It's really one of the few things I can do to help is fuel research and awareness.

On the 10th of every month (starting next month) the Ebay protion of my business will do charity auctions that end on the 13th of that same month ( a 3 day auction). The proceeds will go to local and national charities that change each month. I want to try to get EBay sellers to join me in this monthly auction and make it a big charity deal. All of us pick our own charities to donate to but the more people who commit to do charity work the better example we set for the next generation and the one we're in. I am hoping that by running my business this way I set a good example for my children.

I am a mother of four children ages 11 - 14 months.
    Married 14 years, to my best friend.
    We live in beautiful Tennessee just a few miles from the Blue Ridge, which makes every morning an amazing vision.
    We love animals and are commiting time to a local shelter to help raise money for a No Kill Shelter to be opened locally.

So thats me

<3
    Laura

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: BookOfFaeye

Ahoy there welcome aboard and thanks far making mme look like total slacker :

Hi Laura. Blue Ridge, huh? I do believe that's right under the nose of Chattanooga/Harrison/My home if my brain is working. Are you refering to McAime (I know that's not spelled right) animal shelter?

Hiya. I nominate for best intro thread ever. :p
    Makes me feel all warm inside.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

awesome hows it goin! good to hear about those charity auctions you want to set up! im helping a friend restock her charity auction "business" now heh... shes kindof running low.
    shameless plug... do a search for "beadaide" in ebay and there she is bid away! haha!!
    ive been hearing alot about autism lately, with jenny mccarthy and holly robinson pete talking about it, both their sons have autism, and they both developed it after getting their MMR vacciene... which makes me totally fucking paranoid to get my 11 month old that shot. eep... i think ill ask to get the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccines seperate.
    but anyways, nice to meet you welcome to blueblood!!!

Greetings, BOF, welcome aboard, and thanks for the intro.

Am a high-functioning autie myself(diagnosed at age 11). Hope the kids are doing as well as can be expected.

Sounds like you're quite the dynamo.

Anyhow, welcome to the group and hope you like it here.

awww thank you so much guys! How sweet you are!

Lady Alias

I dont know what the shelter name will be. It's going to be in Blount County.

Voltda Engler

thank you <O>

Donald RIlea I have add and ocd so you can imagine how fun I am at parties. :/

Kil you're not a total slacker I am sure..look at me I didn't type your whole name..... hahaahaahaha

mmmmcherry yeah I am afraid of giving my kids their vaccines. Some I dont. I wish I had not done any of them. I know they can be helpful but if they aren't right or done to soon before the research is really complete, or given when the kids are sick AT ALL. Any of those can screw things up for the child.

yes, alot of the things i was hearing on TV (i watched jenny mccarthy on oprah, then on larry king) was that drs give too many vaccienes all at once... my doctor does HALF, she only does 2 at a time at the most, once a month, instead of either 3 or 4 at once, once every couple of months. i feel alot better doing it that way, but im still paranoid about this fuckin MMR shot. i got a sheet from the clinic that says what ages each shot is given, and his next shots at 1 year old will be MMR. eeek...

do you use MSN or yahoo messenger? i dont know why this is particularly interesting to me, ive never even known anyone with autism! id love to chat about it sometime if you want, with you or donald rilea (do you use msn or yahoo donald??)

antiseptic fashion's Avatar Antiseptic Fashion
    Not sure, the entire company was found on a doorstep.

Everyone is so great on here, you'll fit in perfectly.

cherry I pmed you.

deviant designs does your business have a *******? Can you pm it to me if you do?

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    yes, alot of the things i was hearing on TV (i watched jenny mccarthy on oprah, then on larry king) was that drs give too many vaccienes all at once... my doctor does HALF, she only does 2 at a time at the most, once a month, instead of either 3 or 4 at once, once every couple of months. i feel alot better doing it that way, but im still paranoid about this fuckin MMR shot. i got a sheet from the clinic that says what ages each shot is given, and his next shots at 1 year old will be MMR. eeek...

do you use MSN or yahoo messenger? i dont know why this is particularly interesting to me, ive never even known anyone with autism! id love to chat about it sometime if you want, with you or donald rilea (do you use msn or yahoo donald??)
    I use both, Ms. Cherry, though not that often.

However, you can always feel free to PM me here or e-mail me at bakuninmeow@hotmail.com, and you can be sure of getting an answer to any questions you might have.

By the way, BOF, sorry didn't respond earlier to your message for me in your response to the group's responses.

Don't get invited to many parties myself, so can understand how you can feel at times.

Just remember that it's better to be with a few who understand you and love you, than with many who will never understand you at all.

Sending you and Ms. Cherry my best wishes to you and yours, and hope all goes better than well for you all.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

ha might be a good idea to get that address changed to an (at) instead of an actual @ or something, before i, erm i mean someone starts spamming you

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    ha might be a good idea to get that address changed to an (at) instead of an actual @ or something, before i, erm i mean someone starts spamming you
    (in bad Cockney dialect)Look, ol' Love. 'Otmail's already a bleedin' spammer's paradise as it his.

So, one or two more pieces of spam, spam, spam, fresh from the tin, ain't gon' to matter, naow, izzit???

I still gots to go through the bleedin' lot an' sort hit out, anyway.

Just par for the bleedin' course, it is.

Hell, feel free to drop a line or two there sometime.

Always appreciate a good(or at least passable)joke or such-like anyway.

As for them viruses and such, well, I gots the cholera, the rabies and the plague, so they'd better be afraid of ME, not vice versa !!!!!

I might cough on 'em .

Cheers, D.

haha ewwww donald! no coughing in my direction pleeeease i just got over a cold i dont need rabies!

im afraid i dont actually have any jokes, passable or otherwise. im just a generally unamusing fellow. and you, good sir, have a spam addiction. bloody vikings.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    haha ewwww donald! no coughing in my direction pleeeease i just got over a cold i dont need rabies!
    Not a problem, Ms. Cherry !!!

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    im afraid i dont actually have any jokes, passable or otherwise. im just a generally unamusing fellow. and you, good sir, have a spam addiction. bloody vikings.
    They were RATHER a problem, weren't they, especially for the Anglo-Saxons and Irish, which may be one of the few instances in the long history of those peoples, besides tea-boozing, on which they actually agreed.

Unamusing??? You??? That's like saying the sun an old 60 watt light bulb fated soon to pop. Just untrue.

Vikings aren't the problem now....they are the answer!

Those muscular men in their sexy clothes. Yummy....

13th warrior just makes me love them more..(well except the spitting in the water bowl scene :P that was gross. It was also not acurate but we'll go with EEEEWWWWW for now

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

ACK I missed the welcome ... drat sorry for being late and I'm feeling rather lazy after reading your intro! But welcome and enjoy!

spam? vikings? ... nobody?

ok, ill just be over here...
    crying

thanks Exquisite

and evilstonermonkey Spam spam spam spam spamity spam.
    Spam on Rye, Spam on toast, spam on whole wheat.
    You know they said Spam in that skit like over 140 times I think it was.

As for Vikings, the football team is ok, the Berserkers are great, and the band, not so much. (I added that last part for the hell of it I dont even know if there is a band called the vikings).

As for nobody, nobody would imply no name and if it has the title nobody it now has a name ergo nobody is now somebody and we can't talk about them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BookOfFaeye
    thanks Exquisite

and evilstonermonkey Spam spam spam spam spamity spam.
    Spam on Rye, Spam on toast, spam on whole wheat.
    You know they said Spam in that skit like over 140 times I think it was.

As for Vikings, the football team is ok, the Berserkers are great, and the band, not so much. (I added that last part for the hell of it I dont even know if there is a band called the vikings).

As for nobody, nobody would imply no name and if it has the title nobody it now has a name ergo nobody is now somebody and we can't talk about them anymore.
    Obviously, you never saw "My Name Is Nobody", a classic vintage '74 spaghetti western with Henry Fonda and Terence Hill(real name Mario Girotti), in the title part !!!!

+ Reply to Thread