+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woo Hoo

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

Default Woo Hoo

Yay! Back from that land of the lost, and moving around again. So what did I miss ?? Any way a bit about the past few months. I get to see my baby again, and also baseball season is over so I ill be able to seek out a little more time online. as for going out and about I am still a reg here in houston and go out as I can but retired the gas mask (it got a bit worn and torn but died with dignity and fame it will be missed and hated) Maby I will build another we will see. recently quit everything and stopped a few things (the diffrence is you can quit anytime but to stop forever is final) any Q's or comments will be accepted as only i can.

Back for the next round.

OB~26 (AKA The Goththug)

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

Default Re: Woo Hoo

heh, the gas mask in your pic always makes me think of the ninjers in MK.

<--- Kombat Nurd

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    heh, the gas mask in your pic always makes me think of the ninjers in MK.

<--- Kombat Nurd
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293429/ Hope they have a decent soundtrack like the last two... FIGHT!

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

... anyone got a spare pair of pants i could borrow?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by Oil~Boy 26
    Yay! Back from that land of the lost, and moving around again. So what did I miss ?? Any way a bit about the past few months. I get to see my baby again, and also baseball season is over so I ill be able to seek out a little more time online. as for going out and about I am still a reg here in houston and go out as I can but retired the gas mask (it got a bit worn and torn but died with dignity and fame it will be missed and hated) Maby I will build another we will see. recently quit everything and stopped a few things (the diffrence is you can quit anytime but to stop forever is final) any Q's or comments will be accepted as only i can.

Back for the next round.

OB~26 (AKA The Goththug)
    good to see youre back ob26! i just came back a few weeks ago and came out of the closet toboot. thats about as much here. hows things been for you?

welcome back!!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

yaaaaay!!! *huggs*

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

aww man couldnt even make it back in time to post for Halloween, but its ok. Thanks for the greetings back, and did anybody catch the trailers for P2? I find it kinda odd and a bit intresting seeing as I work for a parking company. I work several diffrent parking garages here in Houston. This is going to make dating reallllly hard for me now. Hay at least I am not a security guard lolol.

You park it, I charge it.

OB~26

+ Reply to Thread