+ Reply to Thread

Thread: well, they asked for it!

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default well, they asked for it!

okay now, if anyone has read some of the shit ive written latey, they may hae noticed an increase in me commenting on how much i disike the poser juggalo thugs where i work and such and how i love clowns but don't want to be caught up in the hole icp crap,right? we all savvy so far? good.

turns out in mesa (where i work and the city next to tweeker town)the juggl kids i am always speakig of have bee tryin their little hearts out to get recognised as an official group. y'know, like emo-punker-goth-whatever. well, due to the vast majority of them being annoying deliquents and shoplifters(over 94% of the shopliters caught at the mall i work at are either wearing icp gear,painted up as icp members or have icp tats) they have goten their wish!

the mesa police department has now recognised juggallos as........
    AN OFFICIAL STREET GANG!
    (lol)

it just recently happenedlike two days ago or soething cus the law now is they cannot wear anything icp relate at schools or incertain privae properties (i.e:malls) and you can guarantee the cops will watch people wearin anything icp related like they're a fucki terrist. i know it's not a fun topic or even funy
    (to anyone else but me)but thought i' share the info anywy.

Default Re: well, they asked for it!

haha.. when i used to live in phoenix somebody at my work gave me ICP tickets to a Tempe show for my birthday..and well..i sold em for cash to buy some other albums at Zia's instead.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

hahaha not funny? BAHAHA!!! now we know the clowns, erm, i mean, terrorists, have won!
    ICP fans are an official street gang? i doubt thatll go to ICPs heads at all

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

They were labelled as a Street Gang in Washington State, too.

I seem to remember reading a news item about a bunch of them hanging around in a park and robbing people with hatchets (the ICPers were armed with hatchets as opposed to relieving people of their hatchets)

i happen to be a big fan of the ICP (it's a detriot thing)... but poser little mall rat kids shoplifting being a 'streetgang'? puh-leeze...

...my favorite story about a 'juggalo' was the one about the crazed fucker who hung out in a park, and robbed people of their shoes... BY THROWING DOG SHIT AT THEM!!

he'd jump out of nowhere, demand their shoes, and if they refused he'd throw dog shit at them LOL... i want to say he wasn't wearing any pants, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part...

...anyway, sorry to hear that a bunch of punk kids have been annoying you malcom. where's your mall? so i can show up wearing my riddlebox shirt.

Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die

ugh :`(
    Burque has gotten that way too, just a bunch of little kids with a lot of spare time who arent boss enough to be anything else...

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    i happen to be a big fan of the ICP (it's a detriot thing)... but poser little mall rat kids shoplifting being a 'streetgang'? puh-leeze...

...my favorite story about a 'juggalo' was the one about the crazed fucker who hung out in a park, and robbed people of their shoes... BY THROWING DOG SHIT AT THEM!!

he'd jump out of nowhere, demand their shoes, and if they refused he'd throw dog shit at them LOL... i want to say he wasn't wearing any pants, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part...

...anyway, sorry to hear that a bunch of punk kids have been annoying you malcom. where's your mall? so i can show up wearing my riddlebox shirt.
    o, dont get me rong,bf, i have no beef with icp or REAL juggallos. i even like a few songs they di (planet dirtball mostly) what we haveout hereisn't real juggals. it's posr littl punks who take whatever's hot at th moment and claim to be aprt o i. ill guarantee you half of thes pnk we sporting white wife beaters and red bball caps back when limp bizki was the (choke-snickr) shiznit. and it goes much further than just shoplifting im afraid. that's just one of the reasons why.

I think I know from what condition these juggallos and other sillies suffer-it's called being young, dumb, and full of come.

Some sufferers eventually, with a bit of help from others, get over it, while others, alas, become middle-aged or old, dumb, and all dried-up, and none the wiser for their experiences.

The commonality to keep in mind here is the dumbness portion thereof.

+ Reply to Thread