+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop Smoking?

Default Stop Smoking?

hi guys!
    how can i stop smoking? i tried to quit many times now but somehow i start it again and again..
    who knows some tricks? someone tried hypnosis or s.o. like that? i don't believe in a 'magic pill'
    but there must be a way.
    thx paurryGat

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Stop Smoking?

quit cold turkey. that what ive done. my last cig was the day of my dads funeral, and that was in september and im doing great.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    quit cold turkey. that what ive done. my last cig was the day of my dads funeral, and that was in september and im doing great.
    your dad died? that's terrible,kay.he was a nice guy.sorry to hear that happened.

you have to give a sense to quitting, it´s not only to know it does harm to you, i has to have a deeper meaning.

try this:

dedicate your action to someone. When you dedicate it, becomes easier and gets some sense. My example: i was adicted to coca-cola, and tried to quit. I did when I started to teaching in an adult school. My class is about health, and few days after I started, I felt I was fake, because I tell them to have less trash food and drinks, and more nutritive ones... how can I tell you to quit coke when I still drink? I said to me "yesterday´s coke was my last one for ever", and 3 months after, i have not drank any coke anymore...

+ Reply to Thread