+ Reply to Thread

Thread: paintshop brain fart

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default paintshop brain fart

okay so.....i got a free copy of painshop form a friend after i bought my new compy and have been trying to work out the kinks-i aint used the program in a year.

before i moved, i useto whip outatleast two o three badass deviations all freestyle-no need for a piccy o a reference. but now....i dunno, i just can't seem t get my brain and my hand to do what i want. it's like a brainfart in a way. anyone else who uses similar if not the same programs had the same deal?

Default Re: paintshop brain fart

Yeah, sometimes use a combo of Kodak EasyShare software with one or two photo software programmes I've on my 'puter.

Lovely thing about photo software is that, generally speaking, one can do, re-do, re-re-do, and re-re-re-do something over and over and over again 'till one gets the desired result.

No practical tips to give ya though, 'cept to take some photos or other images that you have on your 'puter, aren't necessarily that strongly attached to, and experiment like Hell with creating various images from them, thus rebuilding your brain-eye-hand co-ordination back up as much as you can.

Hope this helps a little.

i was listening o som mcr and bought a cheap ntebook. sometimes i just need tosktch som shit ou and listen to sme good tunes i all i guess. oh, guess what? i lost weight over the weekend! lol all the being sick and not eating much and drinking practically nothing but tea and coffee wth silk made me lose a half an inche or so. i may not enjy how it happened but i aint complainin about the reuslts lol

Our Elven Prionnsa

I agree with Donald on this one, the key to regaining a talent lost from disuse is -- use.

Thou've just gotten a flabby creative muscle, is all, take it for a jog, whip up some interesting imagery, and fiddle around with whatever is available.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    i was listening o som mcr and bought a cheap ntebook. sometimes i just need tosktch som shit ou and listen to sme good tunes i all i guess. oh, guess what? i lost weight over the weekend! lol all the being sick and not eating much and drinking practically nothing but tea and coffee wth silk made me lose a half an inche or so. i may not enjy how it happened but i aint complainin about the reuslts lol
    Wonderful, Mr. Malcolm!!!! Seems like your new diet is bringing some very good results.

Keep up the great work!!!

yeah i should write a book about it.......think i'll call it the violent diarrhea and coffee diet.lol bet i'll make a mint on t-shirts atleast......
    slogan:i don't know mia or ana but i do know dia!

okay, that was just gross. lol

+ Reply to Thread