+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need pity

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default I need pity

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: I need pity

Sympathy, yes.

Pity, never.

You are a cool person who need never be pitied. Pity implies that the person is pathetic.

Good lord that must hurt. However did you do this?

*virtual kiss better*

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

you're making me hungry.... mmmmmm.... meat.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    you're making me hungry.... mmmmmm.... meat.
    Jesus Christ, you're sick.

So, when are you coming over for dinner, again?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

oow. bad shoes. no pity, but copious amounts of empathy. *hugs* it'll get better.

~K

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

May I suggest the words "water" and "soap" could benefit here....

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Ouch! Looks pretty bad. I just wanna peel off the rest of the blister for ya.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

whimper...

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

what does it smell like?

I've had quite a few of those in the past. Clean it, ASAP. It will suck, but if you pour some hydrogen peroxide on it, it will help kill any lingering bacteria. Then, keep antibiotic ointment on it, with a bandage over it.

That type of thing gets infected very easily, and with it on the bottom of your foot, you are going to have to be doubly careful.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

oki I will post the story about this horrendous wound on here that I posted on my site cause I don't feel like rewriting it :-)

Soooooo…..

I was walking my dogs in the Hollywood Hills, in these woodsy areas, and the sun started to set. I had been told it was an hour hike but come an hour I was nowhere near back to the road, so I started running in my boots till my feet blistered and my shoes hurt so bad I took them off and ran barefoot, over gravel, and sand… I was so afraid I was gonna be stuck in the woods at dark, and my dogs are tiny and I didn’t want them to get eaten by coyotes, so I just kept running….. Mister Dink gave up because he could run no more and I had to pick him up and carry him. He literally would not run any longer. It took about 1 hour 45 minutes in all, and was pitch black by the time I got back to my car and there was someone in the parking lot with a flash light wandering around who wouldn’t answer when I called out “hello” to them and then got in their car and drove off. Creeeeepy. Scared the shit out of me. I am pretty afraid of the woods in tgeneral after dark because I am always reading about serial killers….. I love camping but I am not one to explore after dark, and I always go in large groups, which makes me feel safer :-)

Now I am in so so so so much pain!!! The whole time I was running I kept thinking “there is no pain like this in the S&M world.” I know that’s kinda a random thought but it was so excruciating and that’s just kinda what my mind compared it to…. I cannot describe the throbbing I am now experiencing.

Afterwards I drove to meet up with Billy and Meli who were doing wardrobe for a shoot with Allan Amato and Storm….. I cannot tell you how difficult it is to drive a stick shift when you are unable to use the pads on the bottom of your feet. I used the arch of my left foot and the toes on my right to drive with. I am now bandaged and healing, after Billy poured hydrogen peroxide on my feet and laughter with sadistic pleasure at my screaming….. Pain also has a way of exhausting a person, I am so so tired. I fell asleep at the end of my shoot today while they were shooting the other model…..

Thanks for the sympathy BikerPunk, I guess asking for pity iiiiiiis a little, um, pathetic :-(

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

As long as Billy had a good time, that is really the important thing

I hope your poor foot gets better soon.

No, it's just the wrong word, Scar.
    Pity implies contempt, a looking down at the other person.

Empathy or sympathy refers to being side by side, sharing in and feeling FOR the person.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

OKay,.. 1st off EWW!!
    it looks like you need alcohol and peroxicide,.. and a bandade( A BIG BANDADE),.. and a sock and alot of time off your feet

and if that doesn't work an amputation and while you got your knive out
    please help remove my heart and set it on fire so I never feel again. thx ;|

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

soak it in epsom salts. i had a nasty ass fucking blister on my hand from gardening. there was dirt i couldn't remove with soap no mater how much i gritted my teeth. soaking it in warm water and epsom salts kills the germs you can't get at with a scrub brush or peroxide or neosporine or what ever. and it eases the sting and throb.

~K

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

put on some spenco and in a few of days you'll be fine.......

you poor thing

Ace's Avatar Senior Member

That is some nice colouring on that blister,

As for being alone, at night, in the woods...definitely creepy. I read alot about serial killers too (I'm reading a John Douglas book, he writes the best true crime as far as I'm concerned) and I freak myself out all the time.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

awwww thats not cool at all...there is this stuff called second skin thats awesome. I had a 3rd degree burn a while back, and used it, its all cool-y and protect-y and its gel-y too it's like a patch type deal

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

youre going to have to amputate. dont think of it as a life changing event - think of it as a change in target audience!

+ Reply to Thread