+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My own personal introduction yeah me!---> xxxnecklacexxx

xxxnecklacexxx's Avatar Member

Default My own personal introduction yeah me!---> xxxnecklacexxx

Or you can just call me lace.
    Im not a great typist, I have so many typos that I can hardly keep up usually especially when Im on a rant.
    Umm lets see I have 4 biological children, two under age two over age, thank the gods.
    I own my own cleaning company, not easy but I do it. I am neurotic, prone to blurting out things, I like to cry in public when Im sad cause I want people to see and feel emotions, I swear all the time, I like a little bit of drama in my life, I enjoy a good debate, I like looking up words in the thesaurus, I count birds that fly in the sky or that are sitting on wires in the sky, I suck at math, I like reading, Im a bit sullen when things dont go my way....
    Im not sure what else really.. I have tatoos, I dont have many piercings due to some surgeries and I was to doped up on their stuff to remember to put them back in, but some day, although steriotypically almost 40 year old women are supposed to be piercing free other than ears.. wierd isnt it.. I dont buy that at all!
    LOL.
    I like to go to concerts, local bands, havent done that much lately because my best friend has cancer so my days are consumed by radiation treatments, chemo crap and stuff I never knew about. That is a pretty interesting topic actually..
    hmmm is there anything else? Well if I missed something please feel free to ask Im always open to answering questions about anything! I am told I do go on quite a bit!
    pleasure to meet you all, I have read the threads and purused through BB quite a bit before I decided to get involved more. take care talk to you all later!
    Lace

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: My own personal introduction yeah me!---> xxxnecklacexxx

hihi.

welcome. enjoy the cheese, watch out for midgets. welcome to BB.

~K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

hello stay away from the weirdos

Hiya

I get phone calls all day long thinking im some sort of carpet cleaner...but im thinking they went out of business and I got their number seeing as Im also getting calls all day long from Debt collectors for them as well.

hrm..random story :^)

LOL random story I love it, Im all for humor, so umm how much do you charge for cleaning?? It sure could help pay off those depts ya know!

And thanks Keiko, Im sure gonna be aware of thoes midgets.. do you think they will try to steal our cheese???

Ahhh Atomik, weirdos??? LOL but..I seem to atract them to me where ever I go. LOL hell Im attracted to them!

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Wait, so you're an east coaster moved to Seattle that digs strong biker men?

I can be there in say 45 minutes for a truly meaningless one night stand.

Interested?

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Hello Lace!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    hello stay away from the weirdos
    Hey, I resemble that statement!

Welcome Lace.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Wait, so you're an east coaster moved to Seattle that digs strong biker men?

I can be there in say 45 minutes for a truly meaningless one night stand.

Interested?
    LOL I need a couple drinks before we get into the meaningless part, got any cash? I mean I have cash but sheesh if its meaningless than the least you could do is get me drunk dontcha think? And if we are seriously going to just stand there, do you at least have some rope to tie me up so I dont fall down? And by the way where are we standing for the whole night? Im not sure... really seems it might be too much work..damn and I was just starting to think it would be fun!!!!

hello SyntheticShock
    pleasure to meet you..(waves)

and ahhh so Black spiral dancer is the one Im supposed to be aware of.. gotcha...
    Hi Mr Karl thanks for the welcome,..(waves)

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

welcome, welcome, welcome. disregard kilatomiks harsh and unkind words, as everyone here is absloutely normal.

there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxnecklacexxx
    LOL I need a couple drinks before we get into the meaningless part, got any cash? I mean I have cash but sheesh if its meaningless than the least you could do is get me drunk dontcha think?
    That'll work. This isn't England, so a one-night stand under the influence of alcomahol isn't gonna automatically be ****.

And if we are seriously going to just stand there, do you at least have some rope to tie me up so I dont fall down? And by the way where are we standing for the whole night? Im not sure... really seems it might be too much work..damn and I was just starting to think it would be fun!!!!
    I can tie you up or tie you down, either way.

That'll work. This isn't England, so a one-night stand under the influence of alcomahol isn't gonna automatically be ****.

I can tie you up or tie you down, either way.
    Im trying to think is being tied down better than up? What would be more comfortable? And your right this is definately not England, great place to go when your in the need of more masculine energy, that hustle and bustle.. any particular agendas for this evening?

Quote Originally Posted by evilstonermonkey
    welcome, welcome, welcome. disregard kilatomiks harsh and unkind words, as everyone here is absloutely normal.

there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about.
    no worries thankyou for your warm welcome!

Im trying to think is being tied down better than up? What would be more comfortable? And your right this is definately not England, great place to go when your in the need of more masculine energy, that hustle and bustle.. any particular agendas for this evening?
    What's the old saying?

The top might be in charge, but the bottom is in control?

Whatcha got in mind?

heehee, he sed bottom...

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

lol.... hey lace, welcome to BB.

(cracks up)...wheres the duct tape and super glue, my goodness Im having fun and then some...hmmm bottom control, is that like ummm oh god am I really gonna go there... ok this is the random neurotic parts of me comming out..bottom control, now seriously Biker do you really want to go there.... cause I thought the toilet humor was for private convos! LOL

grins ohhhhhh evil stoner monkey were you on that page too???? oh wait maybe you just ...... nm Im randomly sticking the shoe store in my mouth

(smiles) thank you Unclean one! pleasure to be here and meet you all.

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

hiya.

(cracks up)...bottom control, now seriously Biker do you really want to go there.... cause I thought the toilet humor was for private convos! LOL
    In sexual terms, "top" refers to the one doing the "pitching" and "bottom", the one doing the "catching" whether it's sex, or being spanked or what have you.

Lordy, if you thought that was a reference to what people do in teh toilet, I'd hate to think of how you'd parse the term "power bottom".

In sexual terms, "top" refers to the one doing the "pitching" and "bottom", the one doing the "catching" whether it's sex, or being spanked or what have you.

Lordy, if you thought that was a reference to what people do in teh toilet, I'd hate to think of how you'd parse the term "power bottom".
    But..I wasnt even thinking sex or BDSM, damn it LOL and omg omg my brain is exploding under the pressure of your "powerful bottom" can you please stop sitting on me??? I mean really Biker...

( so um I think because my GF has colon cancer I've pretty much got ass on the brain, and anything remotely resembling poop, rectum, ass, butt, ect, kind of gets me in the space of joking so forgive the semi references to toilet humor, its been stressful to deal with this beautiful friend of mine getting radiated adn poisoned for the past 3 months and we or I joke like crazy and make her laugh all the time so she can get over the embarrasment.. please dont stop because of that Biker its good to laugh and send "in the windows" helps keep the spirits up)
    (grins)

Quote Originally Posted by sickybuaaaaa
    hiya.
    Howdy howdy, nice to meet you and looking forward to reading about your thoughts as well Sickybuaaaa!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Bikerpunk, wasn't this your new year's resolution?
    I resolve not to say anything that would be considered or construed as lewd, sexual or creepy.

and you thought that one would stick?!

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

I don't mean to come across as a total ass here but you have 2 overage children so at very least that puts you in your early thirtees, so my question is What is with all the x's??? I mean I would understand it if you were 16, 25 even maybe. Do they mean something to you?

Also, I do have a question. Do consider yourself as goth/alternative?

I ask this because I'm curious to know if your answer is yes if it effects or has effected your children in anyway? I mean do they act in thier own way or with what's current at school or do they follow your footsteps? I ask because it's something I've thought about knowing that one day I might be a father and how my intrests and lifestyle would affect my child. So please include any other tidbits that you feel, not just answer the question.

But..I wasnt even thinking sex or BDSM, damn it LOL and omg omg my brain is exploding under the pressure of your "powerful bottom" can you please stop sitting on me??? I mean really Biker...

( so um I think because my GF has colon cancer I've pretty much got ass on the brain, and anything remotely resembling poop, rectum, ass, butt, ect, kind of gets me in the space of joking so forgive the semi references to toilet humor, its been stressful to deal with this beautiful friend of mine getting radiated adn poisoned for the past 3 months and we or I joke like crazy and make her laugh all the time so she can get over the embarrasment.. please dont stop because of that Biker its good to laugh and send "in the windows" helps keep the spirits up)
    (grins)
    Rectal cancer is a pain in the ass.

Joking aside, healing vibes to your friend and hope she pulls through.

And as for Black Spiral Dancer - that resolution got completely shagged up the back passage last week. I'm obviously so backed up I'm perving on furry suggestions now. That is a scary bad sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    I don't mean to come across as a total ass here but you have 2 overage children so at very least that puts you in your early thirtees, so my question is What is with all the x's??? I mean I would understand it if you were 16, 25 even maybe. Do they mean something to you?

the X's were because when I tried to get a screen name necklace it was already taken and I tried a ton of variations but got nowhere after awhile got to that xxxn-exxx,.. kinda looks like thorns if you tilt your head. (that was back in the 90's when I was getting that screen name and I wanted to keep it because I still like it, which can be rare , most people have changed their names at least 4 or 5 times now

Also, I do have a question. Do consider yourself as goth/alternative?

mmm I suppose alternative would be ok, I dont like to put myself in a category, I change all the time. I enjoy my varied looks and they dont... well they dont fit into just one category, they are about as varied as the clouds in the sky, one day better crocker, next day betty page, next day.. a 50's pin up model, and then its an amazing transformation and I look like a new aged vampire LOL shrugs whatever feels good that day.. I dress down for work, because I am scrubbing on hands and knees, and I am not wearing my corset to work...mmmm no bleach stains here..

I ask this because I'm curious to know if your answer is yes if it effects or has effected your children in anyway? I mean do they act in thier own way or with what's current at school or do they follow your footsteps? I ask because it's something I've thought about knowing that one day I might be a father and how my intrests and lifestyle would affect my child. So please include any other tidbits that you feel, not just answer the question.

As far as the children go, they do not have a problem with it. I treat then the same as other parents, maybe Im more open to them, I encourage them in thier learning ect.. you know mommy stuff. MY 10 year old wants to be goth, and a muslim so let me tell you there are some hard struggles for me.. can you.. its one thing that can get me going off the deep end with her so called practices, Id rather deal with a suicide attempt at this point for all the frustrating shit I have had to deal with ..you dont eat pork my ass!!!!!! and you have for the past fucking 9 years and now you think your to goood to eat my food and what the fuck is that on your head because men cant control their sexual desires for you your 10 years old omg Im gonna kill someone now..now you cant eat any meat until its blessed? Well how bout this blessing:thank you cow for dying you stupid ninny, now jump in the flame sear yourself up and get on my plate, bless you amen what ever..now eat and dont you tell me it tastes different. OHHHH yes parenting is not so easy at times... its the same as if I would have been completely june cleaver looking. Chidren will be more open and accepting to certain things if you let them. Oh and we also go to many SCA events so we are once again putting on a new persona and running around with a whole new wardrobe.. so being whoever and whatever you want is normal for them in my household. So long story aside, your children are going to imitate the worst you have, make you laugh, embarrass you and drive you nuts, you get to direct it how ever you want, its a serious reality show, and your reactions will be more important that they ever have been before, what you wear, listen too or do, will only be a partial influence, god I hope you understand Im not saying go be a serial killer and your kids will be one, but it would definately be bad for their mental health, dont expose them to resident evil at ages 0 - 13 its probably not the best for them, but dont stop wearing corsets, black, metal cuffs ect because your afraid your child is going to be psychologically affected in a bad way. Its fine to be who you are as long as your meeting that childs needs and they are all different, I had 4,plus foster kids, street kids, and my little urchins, they all had different opinions, had different tastes in music, clothing, hair styles, food, cultures, traditions, and street loyalties versus non street, I was going nuts at one point because none of them could compromise, but what I wore and what I listened to and my way of life gave them if anything the ability to accept who they were and others. It also made me "cool" and available to help more people and get them back on track when their life was falling to peices due to drugs, abuse, and other issues. Not easy for them to relate to a suit and tie, but they saw me with my parcel of mismatched kids and they just fell in line LOL, so you could be a great leader among the youger gen when you have kids..

Rectal cancer is a pain in the ass.

Joking aside, healing vibes to your friend and hope she pulls through.

And as for Black Spiral Dancer - that resolution got completely shagged up the back passage last week. I'm obviously so backed up I'm perving on furry suggestions now. That is a scary bad sign.

still working on my oh so easy to press html skills just forgot in all my hurried up ways to answer Q's about kids and thing..
    And yes Biker colon cancer is a pain in the ass LOL I know grins she sis hanging in there an I shall be right there helpin its what I do for friends

And resolutions ae hard to keep when your backed up LOL take some ducolax it helps!

+ Reply to Thread