+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 40 of 40

Thread: Heath Ledger Found Dead

  1. #1

    Default Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Nooooo..i really liked this actor!!

    This has put a damper on my day :^(

    I wonder if the new batman will still release now.

    http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ead/index.html

  2. #2
    VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    the planet zorg.
    Posts
    2,205

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    yeah, I just read about that on msn. He probably overdosed... he had a rep for being a party guy.

  3. #3
    SyntheticShock's Avatar ...
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Various places around the US.
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Sad, I read it may have been an overdose. I really wanted to see him play the Joker too.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    He will still play it. They finished filming it already and it's in post production editing now..but now its up to the studio if they still want to release it.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by SyntheticShock
    Sad, I read it may have been an overdose. I really wanted to see him play the Joker too.
    Well from what i know they were done filming so there is still a possibility.

    When i heard this at work my jaw hit the floor. He didnt seem to be the kind of person who yea hear about dieing out of nowwhere

  6. #6
    athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    522

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Yea, the word i've used today is "Surreal"

    At first I didn't believe a friend when he told me, then once I searched, I found it, and sure enough. In mary kate olsen's apt at that.

    And yes, they will release Dark Knight. It'd be ridiculous for them not to. Anyone remember what happened when Brandon Lee died?

  7. #7

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    Yea, the word i've used today is "Surreal"
    And yes, they will release Dark Knight. It'd be ridiculous for them not to. Anyone remember what happened when Brandon Lee died?
    Yea they mad a crappy sequel. Sorry not the time nor the place...

  8. #8
    athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    522

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    NM. they mary-kate thing was retracted. it wasn't her apt.

    LOL. the crappy sequel doesn't count as a crow movie. But I digress, NYT needs to get their shit straight. They've changed the article I originally found 3 times in 2 hours.

  9. #9
    keiko's Avatar baker of geekery
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Potland,OR
    Posts
    3,617

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    they're ruling it a suicide now, at least in specualtion. it sucks. thats two this month. first Brad Renfro and now Heath Ledger.

    yes Dark Knight is still coming out. They finished filming a few weeks back. Not to sound callous but i get the feeling this is going to do wonders for the box office number.

    okay back to being sad at the loss of hollywood hotties.

    ~K

  10. #10
    drewblood's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,146

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    i usually dont feel anything when someone famous from hollywood dies and it gets plastered all over the news... but this actually made me sad. what a waste of talent.

  11. #11
    ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    San Fransisco
    Posts
    2,938

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Nothing travels faster over the interweb than an obituary. This means something, I think.

  12. #12
    athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    522

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    i usually dont feel anything when someone famous from hollywood dies and it gets plastered all over the news... but this actually made me sad. what a waste of talent.
    Yea, I had the same feeling.

    And I didn't know about brad renfro. Geez. what's this world coming to?

  13. #13
    tatum radcliffe's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    they're ruling it a suicide now, at least in specualtion. it sucks. thats two this month. first Brad Renfro and now Heath Ledger.

    yes Dark Knight is still coming out. They finished filming a few weeks back. Not to sound callous but i get the feeling this is going to do wonders for the box office number.

    okay back to being sad at the loss of hollywood hotties.

    ~K

    Heath Ledger's death, at least to me, came out of nowhere. However, Brad's death, though it was awful, did have warning signs.

    Memphis is a big little town where every one knows every one else. I knew Brad's family for awhile and all I can keep thinking about is how they heard the news.

    I'm sorry, ya'll. I'm all out of sorts today.

  14. #14
    keiko's Avatar baker of geekery
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Potland,OR
    Posts
    3,617

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by tatum radcliffe
    Heath Ledger's death, at least to me, came out of nowhere. However, Brad's death, though it was awful, did have warning signs.

    Memphis is a big little town where every one knows every one else. I knew Brad's family for awhile and all I can keep thinking about is how they heard the news.

    I'm sorry, ya'll. I'm all out of sorts today.

    yeah i know there were a lot of signs preceding brad's death. doesn't make it any less sad.

    I think this is just one of those off days for everyone. you're forgiven.

    ~K

  15. #15
    Tigerlily's Avatar Bang Bang Kiss Die
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Astral Plane
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    wow I didnt know about Brad either!! This is crazy

  16. #16
    Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    My moms womb
    Posts
    2,572

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    i always liked Heath Ledger apparently while filming The Dark Knight, he was very stressed over the role, he is playing a VERY dark joker in this film, which he was finding challenging. He began taking sleeping pills, he said that 2 Ambien would only keep him asleep for an hour. Sounds like an accidental overdose,

  17. #17
    Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, England
    Posts
    2,477

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    The worst thing is, the Westboro Baptist Church intend to picket his funeral...

  18. #18
    athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    522

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    I hope they rot in hell.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    The worst thing is, the Westboro Baptist Church intend to picket his funeral...
    ummm....Why?

  20. #20
    VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    the planet zorg.
    Posts
    2,205

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    The worst thing is, the Westboro Baptist Church intend to picket his funeral...
    what kind of fucked up person pickets a funeral?
    religious zealouts make me want to firebomb churches.

  21. #21
    athenahollow's Avatar Smut Peddler
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    522

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Glork
    ummm....Why?
    Oh that's the fun part. because he PLAYED a gay guy in a movie.
    That's it. No reason other than that.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by athenahollow
    Oh that's the fun part. because he PLAYED a gay guy in a movie.
    That's it. No reason other than that.
    These are the same people who blamed 9/11, the Tsunami, and Katrina on gays isnt it....

  23. #23

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    what kind of fucked up person pickets a funeral?
    religious zealouts make me want to firebomb churches.
    It's probably the god hate fags people who picket soldiers funerals from iraq as well.

    They had a documentary on the family on the history channel last month..they look and speak like a cult. Bleh :\

  24. #24
    TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,995

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    That's them...

  25. #25
    keiko's Avatar baker of geekery
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Potland,OR
    Posts
    3,617

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    hmm tox-screen came back inconclusive. turns out he was taking anti anxiety meds (known to depress the respiratory system), sleeping pills (again fucks with the breathing) and had pneumonia. might have been an accidental thing.

    ~K

  26. #26
    Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    He was also a fucking smack addict.

  27. #27

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Wheres the truth that he did any sort of drug besides the ones prescribed to him?
    There was no coke found, or cocaine, or herion. A roll up $20 that came back clean with no drugs on it.

    He was prescribed all the medication they found, so it could have reacted with each other along with pneumonia, but a smack addict? I dont think so.

  28. #28
    Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    4,723

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    come to think of it, I don't think I've seen anyof his movies.

  29. #29
    Thurbane_316's Avatar Throbbing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Old Oerth
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Yes, this was big news around the water cooler when the first reports came out. It's a shame, he was very young and at the peak of his career.

  30. #30
    Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Wheres the truth that he did any sort of drug besides the ones prescribed to him?
    There was no coke found, or cocaine, or herion. A roll up $20 that came back clean with no drugs on it.

    He was prescribed all the medication they found, so it could have reacted with each other along with pneumonia, but a smack addict? I dont think so.
    He went into rehab for smack last year. Why would he go into rehab if he didn't take it?

  31. #31

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    He went into rehab for smack last year. Why would he go into rehab if he didn't take it?
    I think you may be thinking of when he was preparing for a film role:

    " HEATH LEDGER checked himself into an Australian rehab facility and learned how to shoot up heroin from a junkie - to perfect his latest movie role. The Aussie actor plays a drug addict in new movie CANDY, but he had no idea how to portray his sick character on the big screen, because he has never stuck a needle in his arm."

    " Ledger, who also stayed out of the sun and fasted to perfect the role of a pale, starving junkie, admits he had no longing to try hard drugs before making Candy, and now he'll never go near them."

    Linky

  32. #32
    Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    I think you may be thinking of when he was preparing for a film role:

    " HEATH LEDGER checked himself into an Australian rehab facility and learned how to shoot up heroin from a junkie - to perfect his latest movie role. The Aussie actor plays a drug addict in new movie CANDY, but he had no idea how to portray his sick character on the big screen, because he has never stuck a needle in his arm."

    " Ledger, who also stayed out of the sun and fasted to perfect the role of a pale, starving junkie, admits he had no longing to try hard drugs before making Candy, and now he'll never go near them."

    Linky

    I stand corrected!

    Thanks, mate!

  33. #33
    Thurbane_316's Avatar Throbbing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Old Oerth
    Posts
    41

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    For the record, though, "A Knight's Tale" sucked like a supercharged hoover...

  34. #34
    Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,778

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Thurbane_316
    For the record, though, "A Knight's Tale" sucked like a supercharged hoover...
    Well anything with Martin Lawrence is gonna suck.

  35. #35

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Well anything with Martin Lawrence is gonna suck.
    While I agree...he's not in a Knights Tale..he's in Black Knight.

  36. #36
    Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    My moms womb
    Posts
    2,572

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    no he's in a knights tale...hes the main char....wait was that joke???wait...im stoned..i dont know

  37. #37

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Not a joke. "A Knights Tale" and "Black Knight" are two different movies.

  38. #38
    Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup
    Posts
    5,643

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    I usually have little love for celebrities, but for some reason this has made me genuinely sad.

  39. #39
    Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    My moms womb
    Posts
    2,572

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Not a joke. "A Knights Tale" and "Black Knight" are two different movies.
    i know that lol, i just couldnt tell if someone genuinley thought he was in Black Knight, or they were being a smart ass lol

  40. #40
    Bedlamite
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Places.
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead

    [QUOTE=tatum radcliffe]
    Memphis is a big little town where every one knows every one else. I knew Brad's family for awhile and all I can keep thinking about is how they heard the news.
    [QUOTE]

    I've heard a rumor that Some of Heath's family found out via Radio... Was it a similar case?

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Suspect in huge Brazil bank theft found dead
    By karyn in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 04:20 AM
  2. So the Preist was found
    By Anarkey in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 02:08 PM
  3. Jokes I found
    By Ichigo in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 10:37 PM
  4. Something I Found...
    By SindelChaos in forum Blue Blood Boards
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 12:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Blue Blood
Trappings | Personalities | Galleries | Entertainment | Art | Books | Music | Popcorn | Sex | Happenings | Oddities | Trade/Business | Manifesto | Media | Community
Blue Blood | Contact Us | Advertise | Submissions | About Blue Blood | Links | $Webmasters$
Interested in being a Blue Blood model, writer, illustrator, or photographer? Get in touch