+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rants R' Us

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Default Rants R' Us

Got something you wanna get off your chest, but it's not entirely appropriate? My friends and i on another private board have a thread just for ranting.

We call it a blurt. Here's mine to start.

Listen here you ass-faced pigfucker: go spew your noxious beliefs and values with your fellow heavenbound hypocrites. You pound that book in my direction one more time and i promise you will find it firmly and permanently wedged up that hole you indignantly claim is virgin territory.

Hey, i feel better already.

~Histrionica~

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: Rants R' Us

*applause* Can I borrow that speech some time?
    K

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    *applause* Can I borrow that speech some time?
    K
    *bows*

But of course, dahlink.

~Histrionica~

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

nicee

ITS MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO!!!!!

Mine just doesnt have quite the impact yours does ~Histrionica~.. Well said.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    ITS MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO!!!!!

Mine just doesnt have quite the impact yours does ~Histrionica~.. Well said.
    Well if you say it really really loud it would.

god a fucking migriane some of a fuckig bitch.

*bangs head on desk

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

I fucking hate it when I am accused of things I did not do. I hate it when I do everything to please eveyone and it fucking back fires in my face.

This is exactly what i'm talkin' about. If you need to blurt, it's a good place to do it.

My rant today has a bit less finesse.

To all the drivers who pissed me off on the road today:

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!

~Histrionica~

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

How about this?

"You are vile disgusting people with no shred of human decency to come in here and take advantage of the sweetest girl in the world, the girl who gave you a place to live when you didn't have one. And you treat her this way! You bring incredibly illegal drugs into her house, you have them sent to her house on your little dealing spree and then you don't fucking pay your rent! You live in fith and you LIE! You leave her dishes piled up in her sink covered in your food. You leave your mouldy clothes in her washing machine. You leave food on her counters for days at a time. What the Fuck Is Wrong With YOU? You lock five kittens up in a rabbit cage in the garage because you refuse to get them shots or fixed or washed. You fucking Meth Heads, Do you even remember that you have cats? Goddamned Idiotic selfish, self centred, vile, disgusting, fithy speedfreaks!"

Its not as theraputic as saying it to their faces but I do feel better...
    K

That's exactly what i'm talking about, K.

Fucking Meth Heads. Poor little kitties.

~Histrionica~

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Grrrrrrrrrrr At The World!!!!

Fucking cunt I hate you you piece of shit I would love to stomp on your and ruin everything you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothickitty
    Fucking cunt I hate you you piece of shit I would love to stomp on your and ruin everything you are.
    i bet you would

Fucking 30 second rule piece of shit

HAHAHAH..... i hate that 2

QUITCHER BABBLING BULLSHIT AND PLAY THE FRIGGIN' MUSIC!

* screams *

~Histrionica~

Scarlett1313's Avatar Member

i love these threads...used to have one on the old TON board which there are no mods for on that side anymore...I mod the other side..the side of major posting i guess...grrrrh.....

I am in-flamed over something today actually.....damn workplace..i will explain later at home..gotta leave.

devilmutt's Avatar Senior Member

oh, i believe i will enjoy this...

YOU PIECE OF SHIT, REDNECK MOTHERFUCKER WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU EVEN EXIST. YOU FUCKING WASTE OF SKIN MOTHERFUCKER HURRY UP AND DIE AND MAKE ROOM FOR SOMEONE WHO AT LEAST HAS SOME SMALL DEGREE OF INTELLIGENCE.

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

give me a fuckin break!!!!!!!!!!! i stay home with my kids. that does not make me lazy or good for nothing. i am going to get a job to make all of you fucked up shitheads happy. SO JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure i feel better.

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

Heh, we have similar thing in finland. It's a website where you can confess things anonymous. It's very entertaining.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

godamn gutless fake shollow judgemental muthafucka!!!

Hey little boy in your nice car that mommy bought you and your dumb-fuck frat baseball cap. Don’t come into this store and treat me like your piece of shit slave because daddy paid for college and your allowance pays for beer and you’ve never and will never work a day in your life. If you think I’m gay what’s with your fucking sandals?? If you think I’m ugly at least I know how to shower! And don’t worry if you get her pregnant just get an abortion, her body, your choice (and yet you vote for George Bush?)

Oh for fuck's sake, SHUT UP ALREADY! Egads woman, you make my brain ache and my ears bleed.

~Histrionica~

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

They said on the news that this is the SECOND most literate place in the country.... but then WHY can't ONE motherfucker read a gawddamned speed limit sign or even better the big fucking BLINKING construction arrow that says your fucking lane is CLOSED?? So instead you race your HumVee down the lane and cut me off, not really a wise choice... as I'm loading the clip into my handgun, especially since it has enough power to slice THROUGH a big block V8.

And to the snobby cunt who cut across FIVE LANES to get to the store... YEAH, I fucking ran into your BRAND NEW Honda, NO, I DON'T have INSURANCE, YEAH, MY car is PAID FOR and it will ONLY cost me $100 at most to fix... SO FUCKING WHAT... that CRACK in your rear quarter panel is gonna be A GRAND or MORE, WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF EXCUSE IS.... "Well, I had my turn signal on, didn't you see me?"

And they say that we have the nations 8th worst drivers here... I beg to differ.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

uhh.... Fuck Fuck Fuck ^.^ im good.

YOU GO Hempknight!

~Histrionica~

Quote Originally Posted by Histrionica
    Oh for fuck's sake, SHUT UP ALREADY! Egads woman, you make my brain ache and my ears bleed.

~Histrionica~
    Sounds like my core class teacher. She loves to hear herself talk. Ithink my ears actually bled today. Aaaagghh!!!!!!!

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I am good at my job. Damn good. I swear if one more jackass calls me up telling me what to do and how to do it when I know goddamn well they don't know I'm going to rip someone's head off and piss in their shoes.

Some people are such fucking nits.

Gods.

I want a sign to wear on my forehead that says, "Get out of my Koolaid motherfucker."

Fucking stupid fucks.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

fuck all of you lazy selfish assholes who think that just because i am nice and loyal and trustworthy that i will always help you out when the second i move to another state i get a big "out of sight out of mind"stamp on our relationship... if i can make the effort of keeping in touch with 10-20 people that are states away and very rarely get to see (because i can't see you all in a one weekend visit) then i bet all of you can go a little bit out of your way to keep in touch with that one person who has moved away from you)

i also hate how people complain so much about getting dicked over by the best and closest friends but they make enemies of people who treat them better because they are threatened.

I hate how no Girls seem to want to date Me, and then some act like they do when they dont, just to toy with My emotions and make Me feel worse than I already did!

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

The Girl I like chose somebody else over Me, just like I said would happen. Hopefully We can still be friends. She might choose Me...and Hell Might Freeze over again also.

Bah, I dont know why I even bother trying. Nobody Loves Me. Anybody who says that they do is a scragging liar!

Oh yeah, I have essay upon useless essay to look forward to, no people to Love Me, useless work, and lots of other stuff similar to what I have just listed.

Any time I care about somebody, they end up hurting Me. Why do I even bother, its not like anybody is going to return My Love. I cant even seem to get a date. I have no liscence to drive, I have no job.

It is so depressing that I cant get a Girlfriend. When the Hell is somebody I like going to like Me also?!

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

This anticipation is just so bloody delicious! I'm all tingly in my swimsuit area.

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread