+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Theories?

Default Theories?

Any of you got any theories you would like to share or discuss here?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Theories?

I have a whole ton, but they're not very popular.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Maybe the one that the UK should get rid of "Marriage Licenses" and issue "Breeding Licenses", to try and keep down the population.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

kind of a sore point there mate, but i understand why, though not nessicarily agree.

I do believe that there is an ideal place in society for everyone, that they can fullfill their potential and be happy in what they do.

I believe that the Pineapple is the king of all fruit.

I believe in my own unique way of how things work which I've found draws a few parallels to the core beliefs of Hinduism.

I believe that the UK education system is a big con, and that its to academically centred and there's not enough basing on manual education for those like myself, think with my hands and not a pen

mine either.... for example, latests discoveries in genetics proved that nothing happens by chance as Darwin thought but that it has a "selector" or something or someone deciding upon all the mutations. Now... this is not gonna be so popular... my theory is that we change our dna with our thoughts. We bring in new experiences for our children to come as in that we already make mutations in our dna that we will give to our children (experiences, fears, emotions, creativity, complexes etc)

You all know about possibility of psychedelics like lsd to change someone's dna in that way that their children might be degenerated in a physical or psychical way. Of that every single thing mother is taking in the body affects fetus, specially in beginning of pregnancy but not as much as lsd. Once taken it can affect the child even after many years between birth and intake of the drug..... huh... I need to make more research on genetics...

Here's my theory.

They take you into a darkened, secret room when you're at Yale/Harvard and get "tapped" by the Skull and Bones fraternity types who rule the planet. (by definition, all men)

You're forced to take off all your clothes in front of everyone, and then reveal all your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies and your sexual history.

If you turn out to really like the taste of cock or are a complete and total off-the-wall type (this isn't a value judgment, if you're gay or like shitting in a diaper and then having two hookers change you and jerk you off while doing so, that's your business) then you're told you're a REPUBLICAN.

If you're rather normal or tame sexually, then you're a DEMOCRAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Head Wreck
    I believe that the UK education system is a big con, and that its to academically centred and there's not enough basing on manual education for those like myself, think with my hands and not a pen
    Unfortunately we have that kind of problem in Sweden too. Not to mention old slavic countries with old soviet school system. Generally old soviet school system is much harder and makes "more" educated persons than in a west world. But in west we have selective educational system with less material to learn and more focus on praxis and real life.
    But still it's not perfect because it's forcing wrong values. Materialism instead of art, ecology and sustainability. And it's pushing our minds into boxes. Think outside the box....

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Here's my theory.

They take you into a darkened, secret room when you're at Yale/Harvard and get "tapped" by the Skull and Bones fraternity types who rule the planet. (by definition, all men)

You're forced to take off all your clothes in front of everyone, and then reveal all your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies and your sexual history.

If you turn out to really like the taste of cock or are a complete and total off-the-wall type (this isn't a value judgment, if you're gay or like shitting in a diaper and then having two hookers change you and jerk you off while doing so, that's your business) then you're told you're a REPUBLICAN.

If you're rather normal or tame sexually, then you're a DEMOCRAT.
    Those rituals are just for the control of individuals. We'll never know all rulers that rule this world because there's so many of us. Secret societies never had any real control... Only thing they had is power of manipulating others fears in way to easy control big masses.

There's nothing to fear....
    We have power to chose
    And not all secret societies are bad as you think.
    There's many good and powerful people out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    Maybe the one that the UK should get rid of "Marriage Licenses" and issue "Breeding Licenses", to try and keep down the population.
    That's thinking ahead of your time and stuff. I like that. I feel like I'm born in wrong age. Don't you think that should be th general rule all over the world? Something like 1 child only in your lifetime So chose smart!

Over time that would produce more standard overall, and with planed investing in science and researches by 2-3 generations we would be able to live more sustainable life in balance with nature. Unfortunately class can't be deleted that way because of our educational system. We need to revalue our values and change the school. That's the key

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

selective breeding program isnt bad Idea. At least here in the US, wellfare and its over breeding parasites. Should not be able to have 6 kids and let the state pay for the little bastards. It isnt the Government problem to feed and cloth you! Do not want to sound to much like member of the SS, but something has to be done. I am sure there are place in europe that think in the same manor.

Olix i do not disagree with you on that. The over population of the World, but should be more target areas. Like China, India, most Countries in Africa and South America. They should be put under that rule, it help to off set the world hunger. While most the western world, should be producing more. Instead of the General 2 kids, We have the economic power to support a larger families. selective breeding program, would also help out gene pool. Maybe get ride of things that might Damage the bloodline.

Olix Good point School system are teaching about how to get job and not the classical arts. I am small business owner I see first hand, everyday. I am 26 and it has changed in those 8 years. To not know anything out side of the US, is beyond me. I had someone ask me other day who was Cicero. My God, and they let these people vote! If this the Future of the US, Its the Death of the Republic.. Ok I am rambling and ranting sorry...back on topic

History is the witness that testifies to the passing of time; it illumines reality, vitalizes memory, provides guidance in daily life and brings us tidings of antiquity.

I once saw someone exclaim, born and raised in Virginia, that someone was clearly trying to use a fake ID cause the license said "WEST Virginia." Her comment was "at least you should have used a real state."

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus88

Olix i do not disagree with you on that. The over population of the World, but should be more target areas. Like China, India, most Countries in Africa and South America. They should be put under that rule, it help to off set the world hunger. While most the western world, should be producing more. Instead of the General 2 kids, We have the economic power to support a larger families. selective breeding program, would also help out gene pool. Maybe get ride of things that might Damage the bloodline.
    China already has a solution to population problem and India is working on that wright now. Southasian union is on the way as well as African union and southamerican union. Russia is on the place bringing healthy balance in the world picture.....
    Selective breeding is mistake. We are losing our freedom to chose, to fall in love and that's only thing that needs to be free for us to be happy.

What bloodline are you talking about?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

The only answer to all the worlds problems is war, it's good for medicine,technology,population control, economics, philosophy, survival of the fittest and all that, and most important of all, it's gives people real problems to deal with

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

My theory is: I read too damn many polemics! Seriously though, I am trying to process a lot of information. I see a financial system beginning to collapse. I see societal values skewed towards materialism (and the debt folks are willing to endure to get their "stuff") Education is key. Yet, I meet autodidactics who really "get it". Many college graduates do not. I am nowhere near a true synthesis. This year off has been fantastic for research and artistic projects. I am doing that which needed to be done. That is my only operative theory at this time. Carpe Diem, Noctem, Mortem.

JT

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

I think with the same billions of dollars we've spent over the past decades in the pursuit of oil , we definatley could've invented a completley organic clean burning super fuel that made rainbows and shit by now.

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    China already has a solution to population problem and India is working on that wright now. Southasian union is on the way as well as African union and southamerican union. Russia is on the place bringing healthy balance in the world picture.....
    Selective breeding is mistake. We are losing our freedom to chose, to fall in love and that's only thing that needs to be free for us to be happy.

What bloodline are you talking about?
    already is better than going to... if they going to it isnt going to any time soon. That is the way government works at snails pace.

Now look at this only as Population control nothing more nothing less..
    euthanasia that term has dark links we all know that. Now only looking at as way to improve the way of life for all. Look at it like wild life management, by culling these animals out. You help the over all population, It is very harsh way of looking at Population control. The natural factors, the natural events that would have made life hard or ended said life. To balance to natural flow of things, culling, euthanasia what ever you want to call it. Just as animals, out grows there environment. We have had to step in and give balance back to nature, because we killed out a apex Predator.

What is the human Race apex predator, what governs our population?

maybe bloodline wasnt the best word to use... I set myself to be questioned lol. Ok Germanic bloodline... only joking people One world one sky.. we all need to work together to improve on all life.

Interesting. And about improving our life standard. Enlightened person is needed to enlighten others. Of course you can't approach everyone because there are some that don't care. Don't worry about them, eventually they will start to believe too

So... only thing you can do now is to awake as many others you can and to live your life. If you really care and can't wait for better times then you should study economics and political sciences and speed up the change

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    The only answer to all the worlds problems is war, it's good for medicine,technology,population control, economics, philosophy, survival of the fittest and all that, and most important of all, it's gives people real problems to deal with
    Speak up wise man haha!

I guess you haven't been around in I. and II. world war. Or bosnia 90.-95. . Trust me, that isn't the way even when it forces progress in post war times. Only thing war does good is that it makes you feel worthless and forces you reevaluate you values.

"I don't know with what weapons we are going to fight world war III., but I know that world war IV. will be fought with stones and sticks" - Einstein

The Human Race is a Parasite. It has evolved to be apart from the habitat it was originally designed for, not part of it. The only way the planet Earth will ever solve it's problems is to wipe out the whole species and start again.

Also, Life is a Sexually Transmitted Disease. If you don't take sufficient precautions, you will suffer from a parasitic lifeform being attached to you (either physically or socially) until either it expires or you do. I have personally seen to it that I am immunised against life.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

looking back, i seem to have said this a few times... but anyhoo...

MAKE BSD POPE!

Speak up wise man haha!

Only thing war does good is that it makes you feel worthless and forces you reevaluate you values.

my point exactly

I'm a canadian........no wars here, in fact the only thing wrong with canada is that 98% of canadians take it for granted

The Human Race is a Parasite. It has evolved to be apart from the habitat it was originally designed for, not part of it. The only way the planet Earth will ever solve it's problems is to wipe out the whole species and start again.

Also, Life is a Sexually Transmitted Disease. If you don't take sufficient precautions, you will suffer from a parasitic lifeform being attached to you (either physically or socially) until either it expires or you do. I have personally seen to it that I am immunised against life.
    I have two children, and with all due respect, they are not parasites.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan is the devil, and the government lied about 9/11. That's all, thank you.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan is the devil, and the government lied about 9/11. That's all, thank you.
    aaaaaand it's morning glory for the win.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    I have two children, and with all due respect, they are not parasites.
    By parasites, I mean that they take more than they give, They require nourishment, shelter and education. Even when they leave home, they will still come back to you when they can't handle being in the outside world and take more.

jesus most probably was black tbh

oh, a new one

scientology is a made up religeon.

earth shattering don't you think? (if there are any here, roll up! roll up!)

Quote Originally Posted by Head Wreck
    jesus most probably was black tbh

oh, a new one

scientology is a made up religeon.

earth shattering don't you think? (if there are any here, roll up! roll up!)
    Jesus was Aramaic.. Its the last stop before you hit Africa, but you have to account who has had more dominion over that area. I would Say both Persia and Rome.. So Eurasia isnt to far off. Just looking at from historical stand point blacks, They didnt have control over said area like those to Empires did. Do not take this wrong Between Asia Minor and Greece the Ethic shade didnt turn that much. The turks didnt come into play until the 4th cent. ad They where nomadic tribe on the Russian step.

What great kingdom would an effect on the population to Change the ethic look of the people? Greeks, Romans, Persian, Hittites, Phoenician, Assyrians.. The 2 that would stand out the most would Persian and Roman Empires. The Greeks you could count, because of Alexander. Romans where there for 500 that would enough to effective population at the time. Persian empire might have been in the area for 700 years with just those 2 fact the ethic race would become more Lighter.

I am leaning more for Eurasia or maybe Indo-European.

You can say that about most religions, but Scientology.. Ok they are MoonBats! More of Cult to Lord Tom Curse lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    who lied to you?

jesus was a woman

By parasites, I mean that they take more than they give, They require nourishment, shelter and education. Even when they leave home, they will still come back to you when they can't handle being in the outside world and take more.
    come on! then you have to be someones parasite too

oh well, that's why ther's reverse mortgages now

who lied to you?

jesus was a woman

No Jesus is my lawn boy!

come on! then you have to be someones parasite too
    Didn't say I wasn't.

By parasites, I mean that they take more than they give,
    Once again, I beg to differ.

I don't think Bikerpunk is anyones parasite...

Don't get me wrong, Spiral, I don't disagree with your life choices, and suchlike.

I'm just quietly letting you know that children aren't parasites, in my not so humble opinion. If one's own are to one, then that is the saddest thing you could ever tell me.

They won't be able to pay the bills or look after me, but they give far more than they receive.

children are our future... so teach them well
    *remembers Idiocracy*

I don't have kids, and don't want any. I think the world is over-populated without me pissing in the gene-pool.
    Hell, I believe that the world needs to have a good cull of the useless sponging masses, like the Chavs here in England. They breed like bloody rabbits, expect the government to give them hand-outs just because they are "contributing to the country's future"! Contributing to the country's decline, more like!

i see your point BSD. but without further generations of people decently brought up where would we be.

we lack the charecter in our society that forged the british empire.

people like figures like Lt. Col. John Pine-Coffin (such a cool name to boot)

My theory is that the ghetto is full of scary monsters. They lurk and hide in alleys/sewers etc..but.... they're deadly vulnerable to sound. So people in the ghetto play their bass as loud as they can and yell all the time to scare away the creatures. They're so used to be CONSTANTLY LOUD ALL DAY that they carry this habit over to college dorms/outside stores/while driving down a quiet rural street at 2am etc.

They're just trying to protect us is all.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

new theory: when aliens finally make contact, it will be via internet, as it is the easiest way to access the entire world in every language. upon encountering 4chan and similar sites, mankind will be nuked so fucking hard it will drive the dinosaurs into extinction a million years before the bombs even hit. the onyl creatures to survive will be cockroaches, which will evolve into sentient beings that have lives, relationships, and a matriarchal society in which it is the female roach that works to bring home the garbage. the only traces of the human race left will be the cultural memory of giant feet and toxic spray, the vengeful gods of a primitive time that supplied food as readily as they ended lives. the super-roaches doomsday myths involve planetsized bugbombs and the four pest controlsmen of the apocalypse, when all will be judged and either sent to a filthy, reeking, maggot infested hole... or to cockroach hell.

+ Reply to Thread