+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I must need my head examined

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default I must need my head examined

I've been persuaded by friends that I really need to get laid.

So I need to meet young women, and frankly, their companionship is teh awesome.

So my choices in terms of trying to find someone are:

1) bars *snrk*
    2) eHarmony or some other "we'll help you find your wonderful lapdog to get married to and who will hold your purse while you shop for window treatments" type of site
    3) plentyoffish.com, also known as "most bitter human beings in existence"
    4) okCupid.

Sigh. That's like being asked if you want to be beaten with a baseball bat, stabbed, dragged behind a truck or given a root canal.

Knowing full well that it's going nowhere, I'm going with #4, but just so I can tell people who nag at my ass to at least TRY to get on with people that I made some attempt.

I can confidently say that if I was a young woman interested in being the "third wheel" in a relationship with a girl who is happy with her life and her man, so NO MEN, but just wants a bit of vertical bacon sandwich on the side, I'd be set. Either that or if I was "Christian and serious about it."

Default Re: I must need my head examined

5) date your right hand?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

why young women? nothing wrong with the cougars you know

True enough, but there are no cougars in this area.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

heh....there are cougars everywhere

just keep your eyes open long enough and you'll see them

....or move

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

get a dog, a puppy to be exact. walk said dog, young women will constantly stop and talk to you, oldest meeting women trick in the book. besides if you're not intrested just let them say "oh that such a cute doggy yada yada yada" and you can move on.

How about a book store...? Or any other place that doesn't require you admission, drinks or anything..only thing required is a striking conversation! :^)

Then again i'm a sucker for librarian glasses..

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

Biker you and me both in the same boat...

Camby's suggestion is good if you like dogs. I think you posted you have kids so I assume you are not categorizing yourself as young. Don't get me wrong. I think that banging a pair of eighteen-year-olds is as good as banging one thirty-six-year-old and I do it from time to time. But that kind of sex is a lot like going to the gym. Young girls all think a man is going to rescue them too. I can balls out tell them that I will not have a relationship with them and they never believe it. Young girls mostly want to show off for other young girls. Adult women are smarter about the world and can have a real conversation and a real relationship with someone like me. My best girl is over forty.

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

Ok, so everyone eats food, right?

Go to a high end grocery store in your area at different times throughout the next week to get the best times. AM's usually suck unless there is a coffee place inside, then very early may be ok. usually just after the corporate shifts (5:30-6:30 is happy hour) and then again 8-10 for the later crowd.

Keep an eye for hotties buying enough food for one, and ask for recipe advice, best foods for parties, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by theUnclean
    Ok, so everyone eats food, right?

Go to a high end grocery store in your area at different times throughout the next week to get the best times. AM's usually suck unless there is a coffee place inside, then very early may be ok. usually just after the corporate shifts (5:30-6:30 is happy hour) and then again 8-10 for the later crowd.

Keep an eye for hotties buying enough food for one, and ask for recipe advice, best foods for parties, etc.
    An excellent suggestion which I've tried.

Problem is I get "why are you asking me? you're suggesting that because I AM A WOMAN I KNOW HOW TO COOK??!??! HOW SEXIST RANT BLAH PHALLOCRAT RANT RANT RANT VEGETARIAN ETHICS etc." or "hang on, let me ask my girlfriend."

That's what I get for eating almost exclusively in health food stores.

hahahaha

people are so fucking anti these days.... anti-this anti-that, even if anti-something has a good background and it's for greater good they're still anti.
    I have my small business going on where I consult companies and corporations on ecological and environmental issues. Main goal is making sustainable products.

Making products and giving services that would last forever. It's new type of
    business and as I see it it might be the next big thing. People are slowly considering and making progress towards sustainability and ecology.

But one thing is my biggest problem. It's that anti-something in people that "scares them from changes". They're all like "that's excellent" or "we should do it" but then again a anti-human raises up and fucks my business up....

I'll never quit

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by incog
    Camby's suggestion is good if you like dogs. I think you posted you have kids so I assume you are not categorizing yourself as young. Don't get me wrong. I think that banging a pair of eighteen-year-olds is as good as banging one thirty-six-year-old and I do it from time to time. But that kind of sex is a lot like going to the gym. Young girls all think a man is going to rescue them too. I can balls out tell them that I will not have a relationship with them and they never believe it. Young girls mostly want to show off for other young girls. Adult women are smarter about the world and can have a real conversation and a real relationship with someone like me. My best girl is over forty.
    I always fear that situation: I reiterate *no relationship* yet it is somehow assumed. I do tend towards mid 20s up now for that reason. You are acting with integrity though. It's a shit sandwich when someone doesn't see it.

JT

Oh Jackie, don't get me wrong, I'm not crawling for 18 year olds, in fact, I seriously avoid the younger set for exactly that reason.....

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    Oh Jackie, don't get me wrong, I'm not crawling for 18 year olds, in fact, I seriously avoid the younger set for exactly that reason.....
    I know. I was responding to incog's point on that. I think his assessment is correct.

JT

Yeah, the sad thing is, there was a girl who had a serious interest in me, but she was 19.

I am like NO I AM SORRY YOU ARE TOO YOUNG KTHXBYE

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

out of interest, what is everyones minimum age for their partner? is it x amount of years younger than you, is it a set number like BPs 20, or is it simply a matter of if they are old enough to be legal and mature enough that theres no problem with the age difference?

im 20, and the legal age in australia is 16 but i wouldnt want to date anyone younger than 18 really. although, if someone was younger but intelligent and mature enough i might hesitate before sending them on their way.

I'm no agist.

I just don't get along with people below a certain age though.

+ Reply to Thread