+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone ghost hunt?

Default Anyone ghost hunt?

Just did my first tonight with a few friends. We explored some civil war battlefields, a place called blood pond (OooOooHhHh) and a deer trail.

No ghosts sadly, but was still rather exciting. The parts we were exploring are closed to the public at night (aka trespassing) so while exploring a back road we saw a car coming and all dived into the woods and flicked the flashlights off real quick haha.

The enviroment did lend itself well to a spooky mindframe though. Dark fields lit only by a crescent moon, cold mountain air blowing in, dark tree lines, animal sounds deep in the woods. The deer trail was probably the most spooky part of the night because it was so dark and cramped; nature folding around you. Blood pond..well we never found it. Found a trail that was supposed to lead to blood pond but it did not actually exist. It was just a trail ^^;.

Then we went to a Jewish cementary which is known as having a "hot spot" for spiritual activity. I'll admit the hot spot made my body warmer and made my joints hurt but it was probably just a placebo effect.

Ah well, did not see anything tonight to convince me of ghosts but I'll remain open to future experiences : ). When we review the pictures/video I'll post them if we find anything mysterious.

Please share your stories!

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Default Re: Anyone ghost hunt?

I do

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

well i occasionally attempt to kill patrick swayze... does that count?

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

meep looks someone on high beat me to it.

+ Reply to Thread