+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greetings

Solace_in_the_snow's Avatar Member

Default Re: Greetings

I'd share a place as long as my room?house mate didn't eat my bleu cheese... or mess with my stuff... I am very protective of my few things.

I'm going to move in a house soon with three other people, and I'm wondering now if that is such a good idea, but I need somewhere to live, after all.

living with people is always an experiance. I would prefer to live with a mate. That way we might have a storage room if its a duel bedroom place.

Hah. Economy. Always needed in a place where space is fought over. My tiny apartment is definately not enough to hold all my accumulated junk.

I have alot of crap but only a few things I like

I adore everything I own, purely because it's mine, and I worked hard for it, paid for it, and everything. It's kind of like my motif. I had to pay for my own education from the age of fifteen onwards, and everything apart from food, came out of my own pocket. I appreciate these things i worked for.

most I own are gifts

Then count yourself lucky, friend, that there are some looking out for you in this world.

I do. my guitar is all mine though as well as my talent

Ahh, music.

I had a friend who owned a guitar, and he took it everywhere with him, just so he could play anytime the inspiration hit him.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

greetings always a pleasure to have a new face, enjoy !

I carry a tape recorder and sing a helluva lot of blues.

Hello, Tinman! Greetings!

I used to play the harp, Solace, but lack of funds, time, space and practice hinders my ability to play.

Man I wish I had a harp... Are you an angel?

be back soon!

-laughs-

I doubt I am an angel. Merely a girl with a strange education.

well think about it, you are kind, fair skin, beautiful, and play a harp. You must have wings hidden somewhere

hi, im probably the most musicaly inept person ever to man-handle an instrument lol so i turned my skills to what im good at, listerning to music lol

I sure hope I have wings, cause I sure don't have a car! [jokes]

Tinman - What bands do you like?

here here

well at least ud beable to answer the fly or invisable question lol, im a bit of a mish-mash when it comes to music, ive got alot of the classic rock/metal stuff, metalica, iron maiden, pantera, but ive really taken to some of ths so called new metal stuff, andrew wk, linkin park, mcr and i like a bit of muse, lost prophets, fall out boy, chilli s, nightwish, and have a little of everything in my collection, i tend to listern to loads of music and if i like the song, i hunt it down n add it to my collection lol, i dont really follow bands more the songs i like, bands come n go but quality tunes last forever lol

Oh! You like Nightwish? I'm actually friends with Ewo, their manager. He'sa great guy, bought me a beer last time I saw him [I didn't drink it, after all, I was a minor in a licenced venue, and I don't like beer anyway].

I loved MCR, but it's impossible to even count myself as a fan anymore. If anything, I'm a pre-Black Parade fan. I loved Three Cheers, and a lot of I Brought You My Bullets... is choice material, not too serious, not too silly, and with a great dose of Strange.

is always a disapointing thing when a band u love stops doin the stuff u loved them for, its a cycle thay usually go back to what they enjoy makin, i top up my need for silly and wrong with a bit of weird al, lol, u gotta love white n nerdy lol, so wrong, n just got into band called killswitchengage, pretty good so far, n pennywise, loved a song called fuck authority, i have a wild streak a mile wide n high octane tunes are my thing lol, must be my trance/hardcore/deathmetal phase still clinging on lol, what bout u? oh n high solace in the snow, not had the pleasure, cool name n is alaska as beautiful as ive heard?

I'm varied. I like Nightwish, MCR, Tool, APC, Manson, KDMFM, Apocolyptica, Type O Negative, and Wolfsheim. Eclectic tastes, with a lot of strange.

only heard a little Apoc, friends into them and ive been round when they were on, pretty good, couldnt tell u what i was listerning to lol but i asked who they were so i could get some when i went song hunting, got any suggestions to which are best?

n stop using the word strange like its a bad thing lol, its all a matter of personal perception lol one mans strange is another mans tame lol

My favourite Apocolyptica song would definately be 'Drive', from the album, 'Reflections'.

I use the word 'Strange' with pride. Deviating from the social norm is a hobby of mine; albeit a dangerous one, even today, I was threatened for the strangeness of my appearance, and I quote, 'Watch out you freak, my gun comes in a few eeeks, and you're first on my list.'

What a strange planet I inhabit.

ill give it a listern, cheers, ive set my search off lol

U should take pride in being different, not everyones cut out to be a sheep lol, i love people like that, id reply wit something like, ye, mine comes tommorrow n guess whos just jumped to no 1 lol, i know we shouldnt drop to there level but hey it makes me feel better for a min or two lol, n i can tell it was a guy who said it right? boys n toys lol we never change lol, no wonder the worlds goin to hell in a hand basket

i enjoyed drive, now i know were i remember them, they did enter sand man, very good, arabic/celtic undertoes at begining, very good, thanks, always happy to expand my music taste

You're right, it was a male, at his place of work, no less. I'm just glad that I'll be moving soon, before I get some bad karma my way.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I couldn't be vegetarian. I enjoy my meat products too much. As for the t-shirt, I got it a few years ago at the Whitby Goth Weekend. I would recommend paying a visit if you or anyone on here is in the area when it's on (though I doubt many people will be able to come the distance at short notice, since the next one is in 2 weeks, and we'll be there, which will mean for a while, I won't be online to talk to you lovely people)

sinderella's Avatar Member

Greetings

wow, just listerned to bittersweet, soooooo goooood!!! cheers again xx

+ Reply to Thread