+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Magdalene's Avatar Member

Default Hello

Hi guys. I'm new here (obviously). I'm not really goth nor punk, nor am I part of any subculture. However, I do respect these subcultures and have found throughout my life that I usually have a lot in common with the people within them. Also, it seems to me that the majority don't judge and seem to be pretty open-minded.

Anyway, I read the FAQ and the sticky saying we should mention something about ourselves in our introductions. So...I'm female (although that's probably obvious), currently live in New Orleans, and am currently knocked up (and very happily so). I'm engaged to a Gnostic bishop who is also a Thelemite, although I myself am not involved in any type of religious group and am an open-minded yet skeptic agnostic.

I have many interests, ranging from music to politics to movies to true crime novels. My favorite band is My Chemical Romance (yes, I realize some may cringe at this, but I love them), and I'm obsessed with all things Halloween and Lovecraft. I watch horror movies and Court TV to the point that my fiance likes to joke that there may be something a little off with me, but really I just can't help but love the "darker" side of entertainment. I like all horror movies from monster to slasher to ghosts and everything in between. I also love reading up on criminology (one of my favorite criminologists is John Douglas). I'm also into erotic photography and have done a few (very amateur) sets myself. After my daughter is born I plan on doing more sets.

Anyway, in advance I'd like to say it's nice to meet you all and I hope I've finally found a message board full of friendly (as far as you can get on the internet) people who I have things in common with and can carry an intelligent conversation.

Default Re: Hello

You sound like a real interesting person. Welcome to Blueblood!

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

welcome to blue blood...
    Thats pretty much same way i am. I do not fit into any subculture or click., I am just person over there. I personally love it that way...

you will meet very nice collection of people here on blue blood, it is one of the better forum that i have every been on.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Theres women here? LOL
    welcome n enjoy

Of course there are women here.

Hello, new person! -waves-

sorry, i mustve been slipped some happy pills or something lol
    just found it funny magdalene told us she was a woman, sorry ladies, cause i noticed n ur all lovely x

I suppose it was a hint to those who didn't notice the avatar.

there are some really good avatars on here, i love velet tongues, always makes me want one lol, not a velvet tongue lol, ill just shut up lmao

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Hello!

Yeah, I figured I'd mention it just in case. Not that it really matters what gender I am...

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all. I'm already liking these boards. I've been on a few in my life, but trolls and drama queens usually ended up messing the experience.

Wynden Nightshade's Avatar Zombie Killer in Training

Ah cool someone else from nearby...I also live in Louisiana bout 2 hours from your area =)....And John Douglas is great. Have some of his stuff as well....Welcome to the nutthouse hun.

Welcome!

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

hello

Senior_Diablo's Avatar in a rowboat

welcome

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Wlcome to the Board! Hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    there are some really good avatars on here, i love velet tongues, always makes me want one lol, not a velvet tongue lol, ill just shut up lmao
    Whats a velet tongue?

Hi, I hope you enjoy your stay

Quote Originally Posted by Wynden Nightshade
    Ah cool someone else from nearby...I also live in Louisiana bout 2 hours from your area =)....And John Douglas is great. Have some of his stuff as well....Welcome to the nutthouse hun.
    Cool. I'm actually planning on moving to Birmingham, AL, soon, but New Orleans has definitely been an interesting place to live.

Whats a velvet tongue?

two meanings i know of, 1 similar to a silver tongue, and 2 the often funny and good to talk to member of BB, his avavtar is a very cute dog lol

sinderella's Avatar Member

Greetings

+ Reply to Thread