+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I think its so kewl and kute...

Default I think its so kewl and kute...

That Motley Crue's back together, and that Kat Von D is dating Nikki Sixx.
    They seem SO much better matched than her and Obie.
    (thats just my personal, no knowledge of the situation assessment)

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Default Re: I think its so kewl and kute...

Nikki Sixx is mighty fine.

I see a VH1 Reality show in the works now...

"Nikki Sixx : Tattooed For Love"

sickybuaaaaa's Avatar Mistress of asskickery

No offense, Khaos, but why would you care about who are two famous people dating?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

What bugs me is this:

Kat Von D can tattoo. She may have some personal faults, but she's not bad with a tattoo machine.

So why all the sudden all these posters etc. for sale of her all "hot" and such? Don't they think she can sell merch based on her talent?

And as for fucking Nikki Sixx no comment. He has great hair and all, but, damn.

helcyon's Avatar i am no one

she shoulda gone for the freaky legend mick mars... wot? he's a lot better looking than vinnie vincent... think of it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by helcyon
    she shoulda gone for the freaky legend mick mars... wot? he's a lot better looking than vinnie vincent... think of it that way.
    Dude. I am better looking than Vinnie Vincent.

Quote Originally Posted by sickybuaaaaa
    No offense, Khaos, but why would you care about who are two famous people dating?
    Technically, I dont, because I dont actually know them .....

I just like seeing people happy in general.... thats all. They *look* well matched and I'm cheering on ANY happy couple...in general.
    I couldnt sleep last night, and I saw a pic of them together, and thought I'd post ... not exactly from a place of actual inspiration, but rather a general statement.
    I can definitely understand your question, and why.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I wish that someone would turn their tour bus into a car bomb.

the IRA perhaps. now that's a group I want to get back together and go on tour.

Tinman's Avatar Senior Member

Morning glory, ur an idiot!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory

the IRA perhaps. now that's a group I want to get back together and go on tour.
    rofl; now that's fucking funny.

I respectfully beg to differ.

VB has me on ignore so I can post this with no fear of offending her further.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman
    Morning glory, ur an idiot!
    No one's perfect and everyone's got their flaws. Be honest, what are your faults? Dont want to point them out about youself? ... but its OK when pointing it out about others.

(not meant to be harsh in anyway whatsoever, its actually directed to brotherly sisterly love and tolerance for everyone and their various levels of strengths and weaknesses.... Like I've said, we're all a puzzle, we all fit if we find the right parts of everyone else)

I dont doubt that you were joking... I'm just playing a Dark ANGEL's advocate.

I love you too tinman.

BUT just as puzzle pieces, some pieces are meant to fit on opposite sides of the board of life <3

It's called sarcasm. and no I don't have you on ignore, and i'm not even offended. get a sense of humor. seriously, who in thier right mind would actually think that was funny for real?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I'm suprised thier still alive

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    It's called sarcasm. and no I don't have you on ignore, and i'm not even offended. get a sense of humor. seriously, who in thier right mind would actually think that was funny for real?
    Oh, hey. You hadn't answered me in months, I thought you had me on ignore, sorry for the confusion.

I do have a sense of humour, but I for one am glad that group is not up and running right now. I've almost lost three relatives in two separate bombing attempts and two other relatives lost their entire livelihood.

That was the only point I was bringing to bear.

O K u ll have to forgive my sensitivity to this subject, i grew up in ireland with my family, my dads a soldier, we were there during some of the worst attacks by the IRA, having a family bbq with other soldiers and there families one week then burying them the next, innocent peoples families being taken hostage and forced to drive a car packed with explosives into a military checkpoint, yrs of attacks on civilian targets all accross uk, funded largely from money raised in the US and crime, leaves me a little touchybout IRA jokes, harmless or otherwise, just as i expect ud feel bout 9/11 jokes, we often use humor to take the edge of a bad situation, but somethings just arent funny. I keep remembering the phrase, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, in the current climate the line seems often blurred.
    As for my faults, i realised a long time ago i got a different puzzle to most.
    I agree with V B, i was a little harsh and it was a knee jerk reaction.

9/11 jokes
    too soon?

OrganizedKhaos has created chaos in a thread about Nikki Sixx-turned-Ireland Warfare.

Back to topic : GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS! heheh :^)

I wouldn't fuck nikki sixx if he was the last man on earth and his dick was made of solid gold. the guy's a walking disease factory.

If his dick was made of solid gold would it go in Fort Knoxx? Or Fort Coxx? :^)

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

yeesh... this place is getting heavy...

Now I'm wondering about a gold dick. I have heard girls like the heft and weight of glass, but the sensation of a metal object therein....

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

everybody knows that gold is a soft metal. AHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha hahaha haha ha... ... heh... heh..... hmm.

please kill me before i make another joke...

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    lol. nice!

sheesh. who knew so many people were sensitive about murder and disapproval of 80's cock rock?

but upon finding out that six's penis is made up of no less than three unknown elements, well, I'm a little bit impressed.

but MC still embodies everything that is superficial and decadent about society and their music isn't good.

PS. I'm not big on Kat either. so basically the joining of two people that helped to suck (emphasis on suck) all the soul out of rock and roll and tattooing. I'm sure that they will find some way to incorporate Hot Topic and Star Bucks into the mix as well.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

IRA............I'd completely forgotten about them, I was wondering yesterday why this thread didn't make too much sense

O K u ll have to forgive my sensitivity to this subject, i grew up in ireland with my family, my dads a soldier, we were there during some of the worst attacks by the IRA, having a family bbq with other soldiers and there families one week then burying them the next, innocent peoples families being taken hostage and forced to drive a car packed with explosives into a military checkpoint, yrs of attacks on civilian targets all accross uk, funded largely from money raised in the US and crime, leaves me a little touchybout IRA jokes, harmless or otherwise, just as i expect ud feel bout 9/11 jokes, we often use humor to take the edge of a bad situation, but somethings just arent funny. I keep remembering the phrase, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, in the current climate the line seems often blurred.
    As for my faults, i realised a long time ago i got a different puzzle to most.
    I agree with V B, i was a little harsh and it was a knee jerk reaction.
    I'm not mad, or in the least bit offended. I admit I didnt read you post carefully, or actually get what you were saying. SO I just played both sides of the coin.

I may inflame a hate war with what I'm about to say, and before I say it, I in no means desire this to come across as anti'american or anything else but pro WORLD.

Other countries everyday face worse threats and death loss than america did on 9/11... but yet we got movies, and rallies and its held up as the greatest loss in the world...
    I think ANY loss is horrible.
    I think other countries lost family members they care just as much as we care for ours.
    Its all .... ALL atrocious!!!
    It just seems like from what I can tell, that 9/11 is esteemed over all other world tragedies since then ...plus Hurricane Katrina

I think all the worlds catastrophes are atrocious... and ALL if the world's innocent who dies should be treated equal.
    I hate over and over and over again, how the news in particular just pushes our collective buttons to drum up their version of the music we're supposed to jive to!

(this is in no way meant to be controversial, but rather MY opinions on the issues)

I love the comment about the gold being a SOFT metal, and NSIXX being a disease factory or something to that effect.
    I cant say under those circumstances I'd touch him either, but they do look cute together...IMO

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Pure and simple genius!

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    I may inflame a hate war...IMO
    at last.

look I don't live in LA but those who have personally a better musical legacy than Motley woteva they are I'd be glad to hear it. Got any good tracks? better than maybe any 1 of MC's best 10 tracks? gee I'd LOVE to hear it. just 1. should be easy for you. Are you good at guitar? You sure? well put it up there darlinks. waiting..........

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    PS. I'm not big on Kat either. so basically the joining of two people that helped to suck (emphasis on suck) all the soul out of rock and roll and tattooing. I'm sure that they will find some way to incorporate Hot Topic and Star Bucks into the mix as well.
    lollercopters!
    thanx for all the laughs the past couple of days......

motley crue is okay, I'm just sick of them. and guns and roses. two bands that are totally over exposed.

I was just talking about this with some people on an unrelated subject, but the concept still applies. People seem to have a way of forgetting that nostalgia and current relevance aren't the same thing.

G n R shouldve stayed gone and fondly remembered, it takes a rare kind of musician or band to last, to many sellouts and mass produced music clones out there tthese days, but whos the worst u can think of?
    mine has to be a band called O P M, the skateing song, turned out none of them skated and they were put together by a record company to appeal to that section of the market, news got out n they were as popular as nikki sixx's golden penis.

+ Reply to Thread