+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm old and falling apart.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default Re: I'm old and falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanmbailey
    How expensive does the stuff run? I never had a problem with my stomach before I joined the army, but all the crap I'm provided to eat now just tastes so horrible it has to be covered in salt and hot sauce to keep it down, then I just get real bad gas (the burping kind). It's not as bad in the states, but the milk out here is so horrible tasting (I really do think it's from a camel, or a mutated goat) that I can't drink it to take care of the problems like I could before.

And what is it anyway? Like a liquid sort of thing?
    take some tums. you shouldn't take this stuff unless you have a serious problem; like you throw up everything you eat or drink including water, like I did. sounds like you just have indigestion.get some gasX or something. I don't know what this stuff would do if you took it for anything other than acid reflux or gerd. I wouldn't recommend it.

Good you're feeling better. You know that lot of acid/stomach problems may be caused by stress?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bat
    Since I'm not a vampyre (I guess... I aged), the older I get, the more and more my rule of "No Eating Unless It's X Hours Before I Go To Sleep" seems to increment X.

Right now it's up to like 3 hours... Now I'm not talking about getting off a night of constant dancing/DJing and you're Kettle One stomach is like "DUDE, JACK IN THE BOX NOW IN A MINIMAL FASHION". No, this is regular nights I just can't eat past a certain time and each year it seems to increment like maybe 5 minutes or so...

As for Chinese Herbs - just be careful about contents - big report about how a lot of them contained nasty shit from Mercury to arsenic to who knows what... almost like a true clove cig off the streets of krakatoa... I was wondering why I was getting a weird dizzy feeling after taking these chinese herbs a while back... then I read a report about the inability to police the contents... ugh... stopped those fast. But if you're not feeling any odd side effects, then woot!

^o^
    I got pretty lucky with this stuff. I honestly don't know where it came from, since my best friend sent it to me from los angeles. both of us are really into natural medicine. I know most things frm china are sketchy. I'm glad I lucked out, because I really love italian food. I'm half italian, and tomato sauce is in my blood, lol.

i'll ask her where she got it.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Watch for VB's next set on Blueblood with the sexiest full-body cast you've ever seen in your life!

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    Good you're feeling better. You know that lot of acid/stomach problems may be caused by stress?
    mine are hereditary. It started 10 years ago, and just got progressively worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    Watch for VB's next set on Blueblood with the sexiest full-body cast you've ever seen in your life!
    smart ass. lol.

Oooooh yeah baby! That's what daddy likes!

Isn't that one boob slightly bigger than the other?

I dunno but they're so far apart you could fit a third one in there nicely.

I can't watch it. I need to "fix it" now! Pass me the scalpel!

Al Bundy said long time ago something about third boob.

If I recall it right it was: "I wish women had a third breast. On their back. So you can grab it while you dance with them."

mystoo's Avatar Pirate Hooker

Good to hear you're better now V.
    I work with lots of Asians and they're always giving me weird stuff for aches and pains and such. It usually works too, so now I know what to look for at the Asian market.
    On a side note, I remember the 1st time I got heartburn, I thought I was going to DIE! Unfortunately it's been happening more frequently lately but at least now i know what it is and I can scarf back some Tums before it gets too bad. It just sucks b/c I looooove spicy food, but to be honest it's usually the gin that does it to me.
    I just realized I'm rambling on about my heartburn, ugh, I'm done now, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    smart ass. lol.
    He's not wrong though

I never said he was.

btw, my boobs are not that big, or that far apart..... where is that picture from?

I never said he was.

btw, my boobs are not that big, or that far apart..... where is that picture from?
    Well...no. But I still thought the pic was fun Wherever it came from.

I never said he was.

I googled "Full Body Cast" expecting to get something like you'd expect but then found that one.

+ Reply to Thread