+ Reply to Thread

Thread: home.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Default home.

I can't wait to get there. this trip has certainly been interesting, but I really just want to go home..... I miss my cat and my boyfriend, and i even miss the dog. I can't wait to drink some sweet tea, and be in some warm weather. I'll miss my friends here, but I'll be back in the fall. I really just want to sleep in my own bed with the boy the cat and yes, even the dog, who totally hogs the bed.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

Default Re: home.

there's nothing quite like home

and your little dog too

sometimes i think i want to be traveling and then i hate everything but home. what kind of dog do you have?

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

sweet tea freaking rocks, I got hooked in Savannah Ga.

I''m only commenting on an aspect of the original post you've included ONLY because I care about your stomach issues... is your 'sweet tea' make from Orange Pekoe, and Pekoe cut black tea?

this could increase your stomach irritation... even though I have to also refrain from the awesome goodness.... I love sweet tea.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by OrganizedKhaos
    I''m only commenting on an aspect of the original post you've included ONLY because I care about your stomach issues... is your 'sweet tea' make from Orange Pekoe, and Pekoe cut black tea?

this could increase your stomach irritation... even though I have to also refrain from the awesome goodness.... I love sweet tea.
    it's just plain old luzianne. with assloads of sugar. I don't drink it very often. only sometimes. but it is nice on hot days. and it's getting hot as fuck at home.

I bet! It was hott today in Ky... BUT NO WHERE AS BAD AS FL last yr... damn

Luzianne has those teas I listed... I actually copy and pasted the ingredients from their site so I could make sure I could spell ... ok... right now, I absolutely want the best for you...
    I live with debilitating pain at times, with no REAL relief in sight...
    Sometimes for days.
    I hurt worse in Ky than FL... seriously.

I could explain it, but wont unless you'd actually be interested...

Do you notice your stomach is more likely to experience irritation when you drink it ... that day?
    If not than you may not be sensitive to it...

I drank green tea, as well as sweet tea... for a few weeks, and my stomach killed me...
    I normally have a very strong stomach... I am noticing that alcohol is weakening it severely,

I've not always been a drinker... I've just picked it up recently over the last few mths... to aid in pain relief....

BUT I think it causes more probs IN THE WAKE OF THE AFTERMATH, than it does while I'm under the influence, maybe I'll remember that TOMORROW.... today's too late ....hahah

I'm hoping I can fuckin get some ...any ....sleep.

Have you tried Tagamet? Cimetidine?
    Careful if you're taking opiates, it will increase their effect... by decreasing liver function.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I've traveled so much lately, I am soooo happy to be home with my own bed and my own perfect flat supportive pillow and my own TiVo selections and my stack of current reading material and my own local coffeehouse where they know me and know my preferred drinks and where I can easily get to most files I need to work with to get things done and my own bathtub and . . .

+ Reply to Thread