+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just so you know ...

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Just so you know ...

NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) -- Parents, if your kid dresses like "Edward Scissorhands" and acts moody all the time, congratulations: You've got yourself a "Goth."

That's the happy news from a New York-based goth expert named "Voltaire" who has just written a new goth guide, "What Is Goth?" (Weiser Books).

Voltaire says that while goths may look weird because they favor black lipstick and crushed velvet capes, they're actually quite sane people who have a "harmless fascination with the macabre."

He insists says goths are born, not made, but tend to stick out because they prefer exploring the "romantic or darker side of humanity when the dominant culture expects everyone to be happy all the time."

But despite their extreme appearance, goths are actually quite polite. As Voltaire puts it, "If two mainstream guys step on each other's feet in a bar, a fight breaks out but two goths who do that will beat each other to the apology."

http://www.ncbuy.com/news/2004-09-20/1010611.html.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Re: Just so you know ...

............... not completely true, but not a bad story

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

gotta fill up white space somehow.....

they forgot about the part where a main stream pokes a goth with his finger and getrs stabbed 156 times

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

From my experience I can say, when two goth guys step on each others feet, they'll start making out at once.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    From my experience I can say, when two goth guys step on each others feet, they'll start making out at once.
    and then i get sad because all of the super seksi really hot make-up wearing, buckle boot wearing goth boys are gay and dont want my vagina it just means more fags for me to hag. hehe jk

+ Reply to Thread