+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WHat is it with preps?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default WHat is it with preps?

I had a real gigle out of this. eveyrone knows what malcolm looks like,correct? I hope so. And i've been whistled at-whispered of being hot in public (you should see it) Have had girls online and abroad tell me im hot and theyre lucky to even have me think the same back
    (not kidding folks).
    well, and this is a real tickler. today iwas talking with this preppy girl and I showed her my pic-arne dher ahead of time that im goth and shit. real slutty prep girl-has a frickin pick of herself in a bikini. (nice) her response back was "youre ugly."

now, I've been told I'm hot some even say I look evil or that I look scary....lol but never ugly. i think it has to do wiht her being prep cuz prep girls do not seem to like me or the way i look. whats that all about?

any mutual stories to share?

oh and the chick? brushed it off-I know im a fireball. lol

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: WHat is it with preps?

preps are just snobbing, low self esteem, asses who get off on making others feel bad about themselves so they dont have to consentrate on what they hate the most, themselves.

Does it really matter what "group" they belong to? I've met people like that from all walks of life, doesn't matter what clothes they wear or what color their hair is. (or how tan their skin is, for that matter.) It's a state of mind, not a classification.

No it doesnt-just makes it easier to round em up and lock em in cages when they have a tag on em. lol

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    Does it really matter what "group" they belong to? I've met people like that from all walks of life, doesn't matter what clothes they wear or what color their hair is. (or how tan their skin is, for that matter.) It's a state of mind, not a classification.
    Yeah, rude is rude, but blanket classification can be problematic. Sorry some girl was insensitive though.

but it's so much more funner to just target out a sociatale upprcrust and pick away at it. lol alright-I feel yalls point. I've never really been one to really get pissed by what people think I look like. I'm a fireball babyand sides, most extremely hot girls make bad lays unless they started out not so hot and
    worked on it.

and yeh, didint really phase me I said to her ouch and then iggyed her sorry ass. but thanx for the sympathetic shoulder fb.....and the wallet! lol
    (runs out door with wallet.)

midnite_woof's Avatar Junior Member

Heh... I get the whole Hot Compliment from alot of gothy girls... and some of the preppy-ish chicks....

I agree with the whole 'don't stereotype' thing... mainly for the fact that I've gotten equal amounts of pick ups from preps as I have from goths... and same with insults from elitist goths and preps.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I like cool people, and there can be cool people in any group and there can also be uncreative followers in any group. The uncreative followers are usually the ones that are the most rude to people that don't fit in their own group.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I like cool people, and there can be cool people in any group and there can also be uncreative followers in any group. The uncreative followers are usually the ones that are the most rude to people that don't fit in their own group.

Word.

Kevin's Avatar to thine own self be true
    In the O.C. (but not the hoity-toity parts)

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack

drowning in a sea of misunderstanding to my point.

when I made th post-I was stating how odd it was to have htis very preppy britney type girl downgrade me after I had told her I was goth. I am not saying all prepes are evil or idiots or the whole prep concept in general. zJust the Majority of the ones I've dealt with. I'm not a very turn the other cheek kind of person, never have been.,I've gotten into quite a few tussles with people-the majority of them being preps and the majority of the issues being because I'm goth or my piercings or because I used to wear makeup. I am also not a judgemental person although some things I say obviously come out misconstrude. clarity? and no, Im not an uncreative follower by the way-if that was related to me in the off tone.kisses.

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

i think anyone can be cool regardless of what *genre* they are..

some just end up with worse repuations

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i don't see how her being a "prep" has anything to do with her saying your "ugly"....

everybody is entitled to their own opinion,i quess....

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    i don't see how her being a "prep" has anything to do with her saying your "ugly"....

everybody is entitled to their own opinion,i quess....

Best point yet. well put KK

ugh. im dropping out of this-nooone got the point.

+ Reply to Thread