+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carry On Luggage

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Carry On Luggage

OK, this is not a very gothic question, but how strict do you think airlines are when they say only one carry on bag? (Virgin/Atlantic), I have two, maybe one could pass as a purse if I carry it on my shoulder, but I sort of have three.

I don't know if these cheapo bags I have will make it through baggage (got them free with purchase, etc.)....

Do you think if I pretend one of them is a purse they might let me take them all on the plane? I really don't want to check them. I am going to London, so excited!!!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Carry On Luggage

Does one fit in the other?

No, they are so overstuffed!! You would not believe! I have two corsets, 1 pair of stiletto boots, 1 pair of high heels, a velvet cape, four riding crops, two skirts, two see through bras, confetti, black candles, CD's, fake blood,tons of makeup, a jewelled veil with black wig and yoga pants to sleep in....

Forestghost's Avatar Knowlege is power!

Airports typically have metal frames which demonstrates the maximum size of carry-on baggage you are allowed. (this is in Canada mind you, but I'm sure it's similar everywhere). If you can fit your bags into that metal frame, then they will be allowed aboard. You would have to have one fit into the overhead compartment, and the other fit under the seat in front of you. Also, if you are really worried, explain your worries to the check-in person.

Yes, you are right, I will ask the check in person. I will put a name tag on the bigger wheeled bag just in case I have to check it. I can probably pretend the other bag is a purse and then I have one carry on bag....

Or I could just re-pack everything into a bigger suitcase with no wheels, I don't want to do that though...

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

man i kinda wanna see the faces on the security people when they see the X-rays......hahhaha oh man that's going to be the best....oh man I cna just see the looks of confusion. ForrestGhost is right also if you call the airline the will tell you the dimensions.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

+ Reply to Thread