+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nick Cave Dvd

CarnalxKiss's Avatar Carnal Love Goddess

Default Nick Cave Dvd

I bought this Nick Cave dvd over the weekend and now i cant stop watching it. I've never seen any of his videos though i've loved him for 2 decades. of all places i found it?..Borders...29.99...amazing it is..

The video for *where the wild roses grow* is beautiful...
    the video for *Henry lee* with PJ harvey was a rare one..as was* red right hand..*

to any Nick Cave fans that still exist...this collection was SO good not only do i have a new fav in my midst..My 17 yr old gothic daughter is now a huge Cave fan....*grins*

I highly reccomend it....

Do you have and know of where ot get any other rare/ good music dvd's?

** on a side note..I picked up Rozz Williams (of christian death) (R.I.P.) short indie movie he made...PIG... (on ebay) it is ...sadistic to sat the least...LOVE IT!

kshearsedriver's Avatar resident nut

Default Re: Nick Cave Dvd

I like to look at places that sell used dvd's and such. I seem to have better luck finding the non mainstream stuff there.

I picked up the DVD just after Xmas, it really made me a fan of some songs I wasn't into before like "do you love me". The band mumbling through the commentary is worth it too. Definately worth picking up if your a fan.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I absolutely love Nick Cave. I go for days just listening to Murder Ballads. I can't get enough. I might have to put the dvd on my want list.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    I absolutely love Nick Cave. I go for days just listening to Murder Ballads. I can't get enough. I might have to put the dvd on my want list.

Same here, always a big fan so i'll be keeping my eye out for it.

Yeah, the DVD is rather good. I wouldn't say finding that at a Borders is surprising. Most Borders and Barnes and Noble's I've been to sell some really good music and DVDS.

+ Reply to Thread