+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sibling Wars

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Sibling Wars

My brother and I are very close, we have repeatedly tried our best to kill each other most of our lives. Everything from 2x4 fights, numerous stair incidents, and stabbing each other in our sleep. Even now, we still find time to torture one another whenever possible. Just the other day I pinned him between two cars (we work as repomen) that we were hauling. I'm sure he'll get me back but hey.. isnt that what brother are for.

Any other fun siblings out there?

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Default Re: Sibling Wars

lol i though my lil brother and i were the only ones that had 2x4 fights once i broke one across his back then we went and ate ice cream and laughed about it i once set him on fire and he gave me a black eye lol

I have 7 sisters and a brother (poor guy.) I've never met the one sister that is older than I am, she was adopted before I was born. ;(

But the sister that is below me (I'm six years older than she is) is a really good friend of mine, as well. She and I used to fight alot, and cause lots of bodily harm (throwing chairs, pretend fighting with dad's daggers and swords, me throwing her off of various furniture,) all of it is great to look back at now, but at the time, we were just being sisters. ;P

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

I had to hire a lawyer to protect me against my brothers! They had my car towed away and tried to kick me out of the house. They tried to put my dying mother in a rest home and sell her house and keep her money.

I think my brothers are the MOST evil people in the world. When my mother died, they just laughed and played video games. Just heartless soulless creatures, computer nerd yuppies full of greed. Horrible.

I do my best to stay away from them.

Ellis's Avatar Kuwabara Kuwabara

yeeeesh.

My brothers and I are very very violent with one another. MY big brother once threw me off of a building with an uppercut... MK style, no less. It was a time to remember.

As a result, all three of us are pretty much immune to minor injury and pain.

+ Reply to Thread