+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ...meh....

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default ...meh....

So... I got sexually harassed - physically - last night. I might've not has had it as bad as some people... but man does it SUCK.

And boy oh boy, do I feel horrible for people who've been ***** now...

I REALLY hate being submissive, and passive now...

~Chance

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: ...meh....

wow that really sucks

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

And you're taking action against the harrasser, of course?

BeautifulCorpse's Avatar the bitch down the street

ok, dont let it slide... trust me, because it will happen again, to you or somebody else. So as Nightingale mentioned, take action against this person.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I know I shouldn't let this slide. I want to pursue them... but... I'm scared of my family's reaction to this... me still being in their 'ownership'. I don't want to go through the whole court process... I want to pursue them soooo bad... but.. I'm a person who makes decisions that I know what the outcome will be.

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Hopefully your family will understand, I would definately take some sort of legal action. The out come will probably be some sort of probation, probably not jail time if they are a first offender ( which sucks) but they will probably get labelled as a sexual predator on their record which limits alot of things in life, such as jobs of authority.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    So... I got sexually harassed - physically - last night. I might've not has had it as bad as some people... but man does it SUCK.
    i've had this happen to a number of friends, and i've never known what the appropriate response is. what i wanted to do was beat the stuffing out of the perpetrator.

that isn't the answer, is it? give the harasser's details to a select group of us who live close... we could make an evening of it.

but is it wrong to take the law into our own hands? HELL NO. if the law isn't going to protect us, who will?

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

I kinda like sheramil's response to this!

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I know I shouldn't let this slide. I want to pursue them... but... I'm scared of my family's reaction to this... me still being in their 'ownership'. I don't want to go through the whole court process... I want to pursue them soooo bad... but.. I'm a person who makes decisions that I know what the outcome will be.
    You don't necessarily have to go through the whole court process, but you do need to take action against this person. Get legal advice. If the harassement took place in school or a workplace there is the possibility of having the harasser removed with a simple legal letter to the principal / employer warning of legal action against the school / firm for something that took place on their premises which they failed to prevent.

However. I would go through the court process. There are no two ways about it, the legal process is hard and sometimes long; the opposing legal team will attempt to rip you to pieces, but there is no other way to effectively remove a sexual harasser from the streets and get them on a perverts list.

If your family do not stand behind you and help you with this, then as soon as you are of legal age, move out.

i had two friends who had a subbmissive dominant relationship and it ended up in a situation where the dominant forced the submissive to do some things she actually didn't want to do because he thought they were still in their roles.

these situations are really touchy, as far as courts go. it can really become he said she said. sheramil and nightingale both offer different solutions, i guess whichever you feel is most appropriate

Im so sorry I know how you feel you should take it to court but you do what you think is right good luck..

+ Reply to Thread