+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Humanity

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Humanity

So i'm really having this struggle with life right now. Having a kid and all I am really considering relocating, possibly to a different country .

It seems like people are so freaking self involved and I am starting to feel like everyone would have no problem knocking someone off if it benifited them in any way. Im seriously concerned for my safety and Kadens everywhere I go, people drive like idiots, and lastnight I had some lady hit my car (with me in it) 3 times hard with her door and look right at me when she did it.
    I've seen people purposely almost hit pedestrians recently because they were in their way. Watching to news is horrible, incest, kids being killed, health care is a joke. I have had some of the worst doctors the last few years. People are more worried about gas prices than anything else.

I do not have a single friend that I have met in the last 10 years, noone wants anything to do with anyone else. I live in a somewhat rural area and I feel like i live in a crime hole...is it like this anywhere?

I'm seriously so lost right now, Im having a hard time with the fact that I cant change this and coping with it, I am having serious anxiety over sending Kaden to a school, be it private or not i've seen 2 well known daycares shut down for sexual and physical abuse in the last 3 weeks just in one city in oregon.
    Why is it like this? Does anyone else see this all spiraling or am I crazy...This has been weighing so heavily on me I have considering seeing a psychiatrist....sorry for the rant, but you guys always know whats up..

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Humanity

Uh, Pull-My-Hair, many are in that same boat.

I feel much the same way - hang in there.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Minneapolis is an easy city to live in. I can't give a thumbs up to humanity anywhere in this country though. It is decent here. In the long run, I'll end up back in Cali due to family. I'm hoping we leave something for my nephew's generation.

OEC

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

yeah, it takes getting used to

Isn't Britain like awesome or something? Maybe a new country

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    Isn't Britain like awesome or something? Maybe a new country
    And soon the American will learn about immigration and how it really works.

"What, you mean I can't just come live here? But I want to!!!!"
    "How much??? HOW LONG????"

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    And soon the American will learn about immigration and how it really works.

"What, you mean I can't just come live here? But I want to!!!!"
    "How much??? HOW LONG????"
    lol I know , all the indonesians at my work were laughing at me yesterday because I decided I want to be an immigrant now

[QUOTE=Pull~My~Hair]So i'm really having this struggle with life right now. Having a kid and all I am really considering relocating, possibly to a different country .

etc[QUOTE]

Heya, not being a parent my advice is shaky as best but what youd describe in your post is a world wide problem for the most part. Instead of leaving the country you might have a much more enjoyable time moving to a quieter part of the country. Having moved from West Palm Florida to Tennessee the difference is very noticable. It took awhile to get adjusted to a whole new group of people but it was for the best. Less traffic, calmer people etc. Plus being sorrounded by mountains, hills and forest is alot more relaxing then never ending metropolis.

Something to think about I guess.

Head Wreck's Avatar Dai the Llama

imigration isnt a new concept.

(IE the sirname Morris: morris is a mutation of Moorish, an adjective of looking like a moor.)

britan is a shit hole. and at least your el presidente cannot serve another term, it seems these muppets will keep voting for new labour for years to come. 12 years of phoney blair and now god knows how much more of commerade brown...

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I used to think that being a parent and all, but now twenty years later I realise that everything works out like it's meant to so all that (anxiety?) was mainly just for my own benefit

+ Reply to Thread