+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanksgiving Parade Highlights!!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default Thanksgiving Parade Highlights!!

So I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, which is right outside my window, but I went down and sat on the Dakota building to watch it closer!!! So there were lots of cool floats, my fave was this big man in a pinstripe suit holding a bag of money!!!! And of course the kiddy faves like Sponge Bob!

Then a giant Turtle with a red fireman's hat started to DEFLATE! He deflated right in front of us, and he seemed to be staring right at us!!! So he moved to the front of us and just stared at us, and they re-inflated him! The crowd cheered when he finally got moving again!!! Go Mr. Turtle!!!

I love the parade... It's really corny and silly, but I really like it.

Default Re: Thanksgiving Parade Highlights!!

parades are fun if you have one to go to I didnt this year but I did make my so called soon to be stepfather fall flat on his face he got a bloody nose wow it was fuckin great well that was my highlight Im not big on family get togthers well hope you had a fantastic time Jennifer sound like ya did!!
    Shadow

DharmaLion's Avatar Devil's Advocate

Parades are a blast (St. P's is my favorite) and are often excellent choices for a day filled with picking pockets, consuming intoxicants, malevolent destruction of civic property, teasing police officers, DRESS UP....

The list goes on and on. Parades can provide anyone with almost limitless opportunities for publik disorder. I mean, what is a parade if not an organized riot?

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaLion
    Parades are a blast (St. P's is my favorite) and are often excellent choices for a day filled with picking pockets, consuming intoxicants, malevolent destruction of civic property, teasing police officers, DRESS UP....

The list goes on and on. Parades can provide anyone with almost limitless opportunities for publik disorder. I mean, what is a parade if not an organized riot?
    come to think of it you are right they are arnt they they are great like you said an organized riot!!!

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

I was at the macy's parade last year it was cool to be there live. This little kid in front couldnt see anything, so i sat him on top of my shoulders. It was fun to see his reactions to all the floats (i didnt recognize a lot of them, i felt so old) but man he started getting heavy after a while. The parents got pissed at me though, but in my defense i only dropped him like twice (not really)

They are fun if you have friends to go with, or a great experience to share with a Boy or Girlfriend. *Sigh**

+ Reply to Thread