+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ever gotten rowdy at work?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default ever gotten rowdy at work?

you wanna know what makes working at spirit so much fun?when the seasns over and all the shits been boxed up and ready to go and we're gettn payed just to sit on our ass-we all get fuckin rowdy. lol

last year we took all the "walls" madeform cardboard boxes and were launcing each other into em out of grocery carts-taking hour long lunch breaks at p.f changs-tossing around bouncy balls. takin grocery cart rides round the parkig lot etc. this year we didnt have a seperate parking lot so we basically had a grocery cart derby in the store,played a little empty box soccer,hosed down the new guy with one of those baking soda fire extinguishers and tossed broken lights out into the trashcan. thats the kinda shit i live for,fuckin gettin rowdy and havin fun with no money and cops invovled and noone gets hurt-except maybe their feelings (we do alot of trash talking)thats what i put up with all the assholes and shoplifters and lang ass dressin room lines for every year it's cus i know we';re gonna have a good fuckin time at the en of it all. anywa, have you ever gotten rowdy at your work?

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: ever gotten rowdy at work?

not in a long time but yeah.......fun times

+ Reply to Thread