+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The ideal blog site making fun of everything you hate!!!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default The ideal blog site making fun of everything you hate!!!

So, in the spirit of the douchebags with hot chicks thread . . .

If you were going to either write or read a blog site which humorously bagged on everything that makes your teeth itch, what would you want to either humorously bag on or read someone else wittily slag off?

Default Re: The ideal blog site making fun of everything you hate!!!

Good post, I cant add anything to your benefit, because I dont visit or frequent such threads..... but I joyfully anticipate those who do...

Bedlamite

I more often enjoy reading humorous bits and sharing them with other people, than authoring a rant myself.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

I'd like to slag the slaggers of things I actually do like. Problem being: You give em the attention they need. I can't deny I enjoy them getting a good sheepfucking though.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

its rare to find a blog that humorously bags any topic, as people tend to drift toward the ranting hatred of controversial topic #382 within a week of starting a blog. and honestly i have never read a hateblog that didnt piss me off murderously (and that includes ones that hated things that i hate). additionally, i have never returned to a hate-blog after realising that it is a hateblog.

theres something about people spewing vitriolic bile about a subject that they undoubtably have no understanding of, nor any will to attempt to understand, all because they crave the five minutes of attention that it will get them, that makes me want to spew vitriolic bile about them. fortunately i am not a complete bloodfuck asshat, so i will not be creating any 'soon-to-be-famous' blogs that utilise my scathing wit to emasculate any of the overblown windbags that believe people give a flying fornication what they think.

also, i like big words and people tend to get bored reading any length of text

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I'd like to do a picture blog of the stupid "piss artists" that we see every time we travel through our town centre every saturday night. You see some sights just in the taxi ride home. The fact that I'm a goth would probably get me beaten up if I started snapping pictures, but it would be funny to find the idiots smashing up the pubs where they drink. (The last time our local football team lost a really big match, the "fans" caused £1000s in damage.)

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

I have no problem at all posting rants, whether I be drunk or sober.... I think we all know this.
    I make fun of tons of shit...... including things I like or people I like.
    nothing and no one is exempt.... shit, if you can't laugh at yourself, you probably don't deserve to laugh at all.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    I have no problem at all posting rants, whether I be drunk or sober.... I think we all know this.
    nothing and no one is exempt.... shit, if you can't laugh at yourself, you probably don't deserve to laugh at all.
    haha well laughing at yourself is good. What would a self-rant look like though? Say it. Say it!

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    The drunk ones are fun.... I've been known to have a few around her myself.

+ Reply to Thread