+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holidays

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Holidays

So Im so totally psyched for the holidays already! What are your traditions???

Halloween I decorate and always pass out good candies..This year I think imma take Kaden trick-or-treating early then drop him off at grandmas and have a few people over.

Thanksgiving all of my family gets together and fights about who gets to have christmas at their house..there's always drama...but since my grandma died, WAYYY less than before.

Christmas, is really busy...first when I was small, wed wake up and get our stockings and go through them while my parents had coffee then take turns opening presents, we always have a HUGE christmas. So after that usually the family would come over to our house, sometimes my other aunt or uncles houses. So this years gonna be the same, my parents want Kaden there in the morning so we are staying at my parents house christmas eve..yay

Im getting so excited, im always a month or more ahead of everyone else, although QVC is having a countdown to christmas lol..80 days and 21 hours! woohoo..theyve combined my favorite things, christmas and shopping lol

okay sorry guys....hehe

Default Re: Holidays

I'm doing a huge Halloween thing in the yard this year. I have a huge Slayer flag that is going up soon. I also got some old lumber I'm going to be making some grave stones and shit. I can't wait! I'm giving away candy but I'm going to try and scare kids harcore this year.

Thanksgiving sucks for me. I hate football and meat.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Halloweeen, I still go trick or treating. Cause I'm cool like that. Last year me and my friend Alora were dressed up mighty trashy going around from house to house with all these little kids.
    This year, I'll probably be the only one whored out

Thanksgiving - torment, eating disgusting food with 2 of the 3 sets of grandparents. & usually having the 3rd set come to visit (which really sucks with my pervy grandpa around, I have to lock my door at night)

Christmas - Fighting. thats all that ever happens. My parents have fought every xmas. They give me a big gift and a few small odd ones and then they fight. my mother cant stand my father's mother so ahhh . . . . the fighting

I only like halloweeeeeen.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

my girlfriends the festive one

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

mmmmm holidays. i think this year i might have christmas dinner at my place, if we have a good big kitchen table by then heh... i was gonna do thanxgiving but my cousin stole that one, she just moved down here. so i get christmas hehe... im leaving everyone who comes over in charge of my kid so i can cook ILL MAKE IT WORK!!

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

man, i'm all disappointed now, cause with my promotion at my job i now have to work overnights til after christmas, so no halloween fun for me. well, i'll prolly make some cool spooky cookies to bring to work or something. but there's really no point in dressing up now, and that's half the fun! geesh.

thanksgiving i usually spend at my aunt's house with my mom's side of the familty, although this year i'll prolly have to make a pit stop to see the fiancee's dad and stepmom. christmas, same thing.

Halloween, I decorate the house and usually pass out candies. This year i'm having a halloween party ^^.

Christmas I usually decorate some more, and sit around with friends and family passing out gifts.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Every holiday but Halloween, my family gets together and stuffs their faces with delicious food of the season. We do the birthday thing too! So I see all of my relatives frequently!

+ Reply to Thread