+ Reply to Thread

Thread: G'day all

Default G'day all

hows it goin?

so, rather obviously, im new here, and being the good rule reading person i am, i noticed the whole, post a thread saying hi thing. (ok not really, i just read a couple of other threads before i registered and noticed people saying to do that.) seems a bit much for me.. but hey, im new! so you can all suffer my board cluttering introduction thread..

so as perhaps gathered by all the G'days and how you goin's, i am infact Australian..

and before anyone asks. Yes, drop bears a real, no, my child has not been eaten by any dingoes (although if i ever have one, i will make sure to do just that). Yes, i do ride Kangaroos to work.. and no, Vegemite is not in fact, the devil transformed into a toast spread..

now that we have all that sorted out, im not really sure what else to say, other than this seems to be a pretty cool community.

and quite frankly, any board that allows me to give someone the finger has my thumbs up

Default Re: G'day all

but...is Steve Irwin...really dead..or alive... like Elvis?
    No matter..welcome here.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Are you sure it is a kngaroo, and not just a midget on a pogo stick... and do you carry Bowie knives eat Kiwi birds, and sleep with koalas...

Answer those questions, you shall be welcome, and merry

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

ermmmm... wtf IS a drop bear? i always thought it was a koala heh... thems cute, but i heard thems reeeal smelleh...
    anywhoodles.. welcome i know wayyyy too many people in australia hahaa... do you know skankie by any chance?

MMMCherrry,

Can i ask you a question? Why would you ask Sporkman that... especially when the Population: 20,264,082 (July 2006 est.). LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    Are you sure it is a kngaroo, and not just a midget on a pogo stick... and do you carry Bowie knives eat Kiwi birds, and sleep with koalas...

Answer those questions, you shall be welcome, and merry
    ahh the midgets on pogo sticks are for the learner drivers... once you get your kangaroo licence, you dont need to use them anymore.. i can see how an outsider may get confused by that..

and we actually carry around Kiwi birds and eat Bowie knives... or maybe it is the other way around.. i cant remember now.. in all honesty however, Kiwi birds dont get eaten in australia.. cause well.. there arnt any here, they are all in New Zealand (hence calling New Zealanders Kiwis...)

and sleep with Koalas? those things have some sharp claws! so.. only if i have a good stock of bandages with me for the morning after..

cherry: a drop bear is sort of a breed of Koala.. they drop from the trees onto passing animals, hence, drop bear.. they are pretty fierce!
    and while i know alot of people who are quite skanky.. i dont know anyone that goes by that name..

aaand lastly, Voldta: Irwin is sleeping with the fishes now...

hahaa well... skankie is a pretty crazy dude... he knows alot of people... you should go find him and meet him, sporkman!! and watch out for those drop bears!! they sound not fun...

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

hahaha i know skankie XD

but of course...you already knew that...didnt you cherry :-P

i dont think ive given you all my stories of him yet have i.....

hahaa no you havent... but.... funny thingh is just after i posted that he undissapeared on mydiscrace!! weird little gnome he is.

reubs's Avatar Senior Member

he IS a weird little gnome hahahaha
    we've had some fun crazy times though...and some rather large coincidental occurrances (just to be cryptic)

oh, by the way, koalas are the most fucked up animal we have. the lazy bastards sleep 20 hours a day, and when theyre awake, they do fuck all anyway.

LAME

i reckon we should bring back some of the giant marsupials we had back in the day (you know...that day when umm...we all werent born yet...*cough*)

yeah well that is my rant...for now.....

hahaa lazy stinky little fuckers hey

Thanks for the information...

I was thinking visiting. Now i have everything i need to know... Thank you.. especially the midget pogo thing!! oh the nights I stayed up worrying about that.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Welcome Sporkman!

What I find funny is when people call Koalas "Koala Bears".

Some people don't realise that Koala is the Aboriginal word for Bear.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Howdy and welcome! I heart the finger and often get people to do it for me in photographs.

haha BSD.. cause koala bear sounds cute...
    and cause most people have no clue that koala means bear :S i had no idea hehe!!

+ Reply to Thread