+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are Kabalarians about?

Default What are Kabalarians about?

Their accuracy of Personality traits based on the sounds and syllables of names is rather eerie, yet impressive, but they also seem kind of creepy.

What are they about ? **

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: What are Kabalarians about?

They are a cult.
    They will kill you, and eat your liver.

just kidding.

They are an offshoot of judaism.
    It's full of a lot of "mystical" stuff.
    It's basic philosophy is based on Judaism,
    but it includes all these mystical things that
    make it seem interesting to people...

http://www.digital-brilliance.com/kab/faq.htm

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Their accuracy of Personality traits based on the sounds and syllables of names is rather eerie, yet impressive, but they also seem kind of creepy.

when did Qabala become about personality? did they stir in the Meyers-Briggs personality type thing (infp)? this must be the Hollywood variant. like the Hollywood variant of Buddhism.

standard disclaimer - maybe i'm just completely out of it - but from what i know of Qabala, it's about finding relationships between things, depending on some kind of checksum of their Hebraic names (which gets confusing, 'cause they're usually rendered without vowels).

like (from Robert Anton Wilson's Masks of the Illuminati:

A Ch D (unity) = 1 + 8 + 4 = 13
    AHBH (love) = 1 + 5 + 2 + 5 = 13

therefore, unity = love.

and:

YHWH (god) = 10 + 5 + 6 + 5 = 26
    so god = unity + love

there are all sorts of problems with this, because words that seem to be opposites often have the same Qabalistic value. the mystics claim this is because we only imagine they're opposites.

i can't wait to see the Hollywood variant of Islam. "we get down and pray to the RIAA four times a day."

Kabalarians.Com

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

kabbalism isnt a cult its a form of jewish mystisicm i follow many kabbalist teachings myselfthey have a very interesting religion that actually covers all bases of life i dont know what the hell a kabalarian is though

Kabalarians have nothing to do with kabbalism i just went to the website and could tell after just a few seconds i also had some fun:

Although the name Jesus creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and fluid systems.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    kabbalism isnt a cult its a form of jewish mystisicm i follow many kabbalist teachings myself

so, what's the kabbalistic stance on file sharing / bittorrent? good thing or bad thing?

umm quite fankly i dont think kabbalists would really care as kabbalism kind of tracends things like that and god really doesnt really care about stuff like that kabbalist really dont take stands on things like that at all actually they dont take stands on hardly anything at all

+ Reply to Thread