+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who finds acupuncture relaxing and/or erotic?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Who finds acupuncture relaxing and/or erotic?

I was thinking about gonesavage's post about cupping and was wondering who here has tried acupuncture. I wouldn't expect having long thin needles stuck all over my body to be relaxing, but it was. Who has tried acupuncture? Who finds it relaxing and/or erotic?

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Who finds acupuncture relaxing and/or erotic?

I've never tried it, but i've read alot of info, about ti and about all the "enrgy spots" we all have, so i think it can be relaxing, and even ertic if u or the one that will be inserting thennedles, know where, and not just stick them and go, ok r u almost there?... but tu use them and also have something else done, like full boddy kissing and that sort of thing, very relaxing etc...

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

sorry about the misspeling... u know, fingres wont work today... besides the "pardon my english" part.

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

Ive had accupuncture done on my jaw for TMJ. It really helped the pain, but I cant say it was too erotic. Ive only had it done once and I was like "this is so cool" "30 gauge needles..." the whole time, and it was only on my face and one on my ear strangely enough. But I can imaging full body accupunture to be erotic though.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

There is an acupuncture point called "Long and Strong"

I had it done about 3 years ago.....I was in a car wreck and my back was all messed up..It hurt to do most anything....I was on all kinda medication after they straigtend my back out just to "Dull" the pain....I went to a therapist and she put 30-40 needles down my back....

I will say it again..."I HATE NEEDLES" But after it was over the pain was almost non-existant...
    I am a believer...

On the erotic part....If you enjoy small amounts of pain "IE:needles piercing your flesh" then it would be highly erotic....I was aroused...But it may have been because the young Asian woman who did it was Very hot....and smelled wonderful... "I got a thing for Asian women they are so petite and that accent.... Ummmmm...ok

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

I've been getting acupuncture treatments for almost four months now, biweekly. It's working in subtle ways. I believe that acupuncture along with western medicine can do powerful things. They balance each other out.

And man, I go to a middle-aged white guy who was probably pretty cute 30 years ago. However, one of his interns does make me have juicy fantasies...

+ Reply to Thread